Author Topic: Are you really out of straight yet?  (Read 8738 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are you really out of straight yet?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
I am changing my new name to The Coffeeshop Postor, I wrote that last gem but I didn't clock in. Fuck you. And seriously, I would like to stop by and break in your face and the faces of all your coffeeshop modified friends.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
If you get a chance, could you please erase on of the posts I accidentally put up twice? thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
How about I go on with my coffee shop fantasies, and you go on with your fantasies of me posting my address in response to your requests to come kill me and other such intricate undiscernable double-meaning communications that are all you chicken-shit can offer up who won't even tell me their fucking favorite song or w/e. :rolleyes: :laughoutloud: :fuckoff: :w/e: :who'swastingwho'stime:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
sweetheart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Er, that coffee shop scenario, have you pitched it to Monty Python yet? :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
No, I haven't, but that does bring to mind an interesting thing that I witnessed with my own eyes in my hometown in Middle America here. It so happens that there are a number of Olympic Athletes who make their home here and can be seen in their training regimens by the ordinary chubbing out citizens of our Fine Nation from the window of the Outback Steakhouse. Well, not having the meat-eating proclivities of the general populace, I myself was out back waiting on a friend who is a dishwasher there for the sole purpose of collecting specimens for his graduate research project on Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy. It just so happened that my location was such that I was the sole witness to the sight of a Very Long Distance Runner stopping by to rub gravel in his hair for lunch. I kid you not! True stories, all of them! And you thought Monty Python was nothing but a troupe of nutty Brits.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
wasting time ?!?

Heads up Shirley, give me the address of your coffee shop or your home address and I REALLY WILL stop by and put a crowbar upside your face for the definitions of your particular forms of victimization. I'll put you in the hospital. So, yeah, w/e. I PROMISE I DEFINITELY WILL. Just give up the address. Favorite song right now is: "Breaking the Law".

He/she finally admits the coffee shop is a fantasy, that's cool. No need to post the address where I would have easily paid for the plane ticket to stop by there with a fresh crowbar to put upside your face and shank your gut. If the coffee shop had actually existed in all your excitement you would have named it out by this time. So, sure, hon, go on with the fantasies. You didn't make clear that the coffee shop was a farce. At least you have the cohonays to admit when you are joking. Some of us here like to continue with our conspiracies and paranoia.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
I just read this thread and was weirded out by it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 12:07:00 AM »
if the swing of that crowbar is as fast as you delivering on your promise within the allotted time period that you gave yourself to return with certain information then i will certainly have no trouble dodging it and in general just tapping my feet, yawning and waiting on you. then, when you do get around to swinging it i will have no trouble, still bored, reaching up with one hand to get that crowbar out of your grip. then i will yawn again as you explain your telephone problem and why certain times of the day are better than others for calling.

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
"I'm wondering if people really want to be free of straight or if there is some subconscious attachment we have to being in there."

this was the best thing EVER posted on this whole thread.......

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

[ This Message was edited by: groovy1634 on 2005-08-20 23:01 ]
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 02:12:00 AM »
I could be reading it wrong, but it sounds like judgement.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 03:59:00 AM »
The REALLY weird part is that both the Coffeeshop Liar and the Crowbar Swinger are anonymous postors. They wouldn't dare identify themselves in here. I would never post my address on here, I would be scared because of some the things that ex-straightlings are capable of doing not having had the money to pay for any proper counseling yet. I would go with not giving up your address Coffeeshop Postor. If you do, you actually might wind up in the hospital with some random crowbar lodged in your cranium and shit, man the survivors of straight are one fucked up and dismantled bunch, ya'll. Although I do think it would be entertaining to watch some of the nay sayers about the abuses that actually happened at Straight get some vengeance taken out on them. I say if he gives you his address, Crowbar Person, you should dismantle the fantasy coffeeshop all over his/her whole body ...just for shits and giggles. I'd pay to watch that one.

dragonfly

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
Yes. There is a psychological being and profile that is created with any victim of crime.

This is seen in all forms of crime where the victim identifies with their attacker and/or what is being done to them. To have sympathy and empathy is inherent in all human nature, and it is more so in victims of crime to identify with their attackers and all the things that went on in Straight, so you are not alone I would imagine. This is not a natural state of being, this creation of schysm in the victim's mind byt the crime done - it is the first step toward healing but it is NOT a phase of healing. The victim (the term victim is a basic definition used in police procedures and law to define any person who was done wrong against or a crime was done to them. Personally I find these posts demeaning toward the True Victims of Straight Inc. saying we are not book defined victims of crime, so fuck you) must come to understand that what was done to them IS CRIME and IS WRONG in every facet of law abiding America we live in.

Shame on you, DragonFly, for not doing your homework about psychological residual effects of crime and child abuse, child abuse especially at the mass pedophilic hands' of Straight.

Yes. Pedophilic. To clarify what I myself mean, my definition of Pedophile: Anyone who gets off, in any form of money, punishment, other; on hurting children. Crimes being commited are not just physical assault where the victim wishes the occurence had never happened.

Back to police definitions of VICTIM:  It is imperative that the victim does realize that this is not a proper way of healing by internalizing what was done to them, internalizing some UNREALISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS from their criminal attacker(s) so that the victim becomes introverted/depressed.

True and Right Identification and proper healing only comes when the victim goes through stages of healing not including this psychie action you are referring to.

Feel free to look up anything I am saying here within the guidelines of all police victim brochures, procedures, and books surrounding children in abusive homes and institutions, people who have been raped, or are victims of any and all the types of cases of domestic and criminal violence. This includes kidnapping, forced truancy, illegal seizure of all the civil rights, and you can name the other things that Straight did to you to break the law. It does not matter that it was Straight, you WOULD COMPLETELY have had the same residual empathy and psychological confusion on how to react to the crimes done against you if you were never in Straight Inc. and the crimes done to you there had happened somewhere else. This means that saying you are a true victim is nothing personal against anyone who does wrong to us within the scope of the laws that keep us safe. This means that it is nothing personal if you feel you 'miss' Straight in some psychological way. And, Dragonfly, by continuing not to think of what you are writing before you write it - you are talking down crime and getting on the side of crime. If all you are saying is that you sometimes have psychological confusion, this is perfectly understandable. I don't know who you are but if you started that whole 'CoffeeShop Post', I'm still willing to bust your head open with a crowbar. If you didn't start that mess, then I'm not offering you the metal in your head.

So, if you do feel some sort of psychological common bond with Straight ... now that you KNOW the truth about what you are thinking and feeling there with your misappropriated missing of that sick place, you can begin to turn your mind and emotion in the right direction and realize that nothing that was done to you was your fault in only the realist sense of the terms. Beginning this motion of separating yourself and your sanity necessarily keeps you from projecting onto others and other situations when you begin to identify YOURSELF as the victim of a crime, and not the other way around.

Furthermore, it should be easy for you to now see that Straight IS wrong for what it did, the people who did these things to you, STAFF and DIRECTORS and CREATORS, any person of adult age, are criminals. YOU ARE NOT a criminal for any of that. You are the victim here and they are criminals in the sense of learning to bring about the justice that is supposed to be inherent in our laws that protect us. We would not say it was crime if there was no crime there, that would waste everyones' time if no laws had been written to protect us against things like child abuse, rape, kidnapping, etc.

As you begin to understand this KEY difference of book victim and true criminal you can begin to unwind yourself from the situation. And hey, nothing wrong with ever seeing a counselor to work out some of these tough issues we all gained because of the crimes done at Straight. The real kicker is going to be what to do about your sorry fucking parents who dumped you off at Straight because they lacked the maturity to raise kids.