Author Topic: if you only knew.....  (Read 14458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2006, 05:39:00 AM »
lmfao waulkenhaur came back for his 3rd time he left in jr staff the first time came back and graduated and now hes back in there cuz hes a dumb ass and got in trouble w/ the law
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
oh bradley....thats too bad.  i remember when we had ceremony the day before he graduated (this was his second time at tlc)and mr jake was throwing a fit because he didnt want waulkenhaur's brothers on campus because they are in trouble with the law.  on his family visit his parents took him to that casino on the missouri river and he said his brother had brought some pot for him.  he got all messed up and then gave his graduation speech like he was a little angel.  would he only learn?  at least if you're gonna be bad, hide it from the law and your parents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2006, 12:08:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-01 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"jasmin ur 1 of tha kahn sisters arent u? didnt miss willa tell u she didnt want u in residency one time in seminar. my bad she was a bitch to u n me. im snodgrass the one she always singled out like a mother fucker"


Ya that's me lol and then she went and made me sit by myself in front of everyone...God she was a bitch!!! She hated me since day one lol She was always getting on our case about tagteaming our mom lol The only reason we even got out was becouse she started telling my mom what to do...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-04-10 21:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-01 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:


"jasmin ur 1 of tha kahn sisters arent u? didnt miss willa tell u she didnt want u in residency one time in seminar. my bad she was a bitch to u n me. im snodgrass the one she always singled out like a mother fucker"




Ya that's me lol and then she went and made me sit by myself in front of everyone...God she was a bitch!!! She hated me since day one lol She was always getting on our case about tagteaming our mom lol The only reason we even got out was becouse she started telling my mom what to do..."


were you tagteaming your mom?  cuz if you were...do you think that is acceptable?  i mean she pays for your food, and clothing and shelter and then you treat her like shit?  thats not right
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2006, 01:13:00 AM »
amen...anon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-04-22 10:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-04-10 21:08:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-03-01 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:



"jasmin ur 1 of tha kahn sisters arent u? didnt miss willa tell u she didnt want u in residency one time in seminar. my bad she was a bitch to u n me. im snodgrass the one she always singled out like a mother fucker"







Ya that's me lol and then she went and made me sit by myself in front of everyone...God she was a bitch!!! She hated me since day one lol She was always getting on our case about tagteaming our mom lol The only reason we even got out was becouse she started telling my mom what to do..."




were you tagteaming your mom?  cuz if you were...do you think that is acceptable?  i mean she pays for your food, and clothing and shelter and then you treat her like shit?  thats not right"



No we wern't tag teaming my mom at all. The only reason why she singled me and my sister out was becouse she got in a fight with my mom after a meeting, my sister and my mom were having a deep conversation the whole time and I decided to let them talk becouse I thought I had a hour meeting afterward with her by myself. Turns out I didn't so I cried like a baby and was hugging my mom infront of everyone and to Miss. Willa that was not acceptable behaivor. She yelled at me infront of everyone and I guess after I left that's when my mom got mad, and that's also why she took us both out...ever since the meeting she singled us out constintly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
Guess who I saw at the mall...Mr. Jake! I almost shit my pants...thank god he didn't see me...pussy that I am ducked my ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »
^Why not? Your not in TLC anymore, he cant do SHIT to u  :???:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
if you only knew.....
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-06-14 10:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"^Why not? Your not in TLC anymore, he cant do SHIT to u  :???: "


dont be scared of the bundy's! they are all weak...mr jake faked an injury so that he didnt have to go to iraq and fight.  sgt jensen went and served the country.  mr jake is the weakest of them all.  i mean look how controlling he is.  that just comes from insecurities that he has.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cadetk8ie

  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
cadet hayes
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 02:33:44 PM »
who is this female cadet Hayes that yall are talking about?  I am a female hays (no "e")....i was there november 11, 2002 and left april 2003.  I was the one of the first cadets there after they opened, and I was in the first graduating class.  Anyone that knows me can email me [email protected] or pm me or whatever....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »