Author Topic: dfaf unmoderated???i think  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
dfaf unmoderated???i think
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 01:54:00 AM »
All you have to do is use "Drug Free America" in your title and display red , white and blue on your banner to be on the side of right and the American way--and anyone who opposes you obvioulsy wants to see our kids on dope in the gutters.  Mel Sembler used to be on the President's Council for a Drug Free America.  Today Straight, Inc. is known as the Drug Free America Foundation.  The Partnership for a Drug Free America, which is what you are pointing to here,  is something else again.

Wes
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »
Im well aware of the dangers of drugs (come look at my scars) but I read some of those posts..and the topics are "OMG..like,My boyfriend is smoking pot and omg, like hes gonna die, OMG, like what am I going to do?!"
 Uuum..you call that a drug problem. They need to take all these dumb kids and send them an a bus to where I live...and I will take them to some places and show them what a real "OMG hes on drugs and gonna die" addict is...
 They have been brainwashed to believe that Cannabis is some deadly drug and the facts are IT ISNT! And its not a Gateway drug...Alcohol is a gateway drug if anything.
 That really annoys me ..."I have been smoking weed for 2 years and Im fading away OMG!"
 shut the hell up!!! If pot is that bad in your life dont fucking smoke it!! Its not even addictive..Theres no withdrawls....no 2 years of depression after the withdrawls...

I am hereby running for election to be the Presidents advisor on drug awareness...Bumper stickers incoming shortly  :wave:  :wave:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 08:02:00 AM »
The original question was "unmoderated???i think".  Why don't some of you Straightlings submit your stories and see how long they last on this board?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 08:43:00 AM »
DFAF is not unmoderated at one point we did submit stories and the whole thing got quickly censored. I don't think that there was even one that made it to the site.

Can't really remember. IT'S THE POT  :lol:

Anyone remember what happened w/the DFAF website? I think it was 2yrs ago.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
On 2004-01-26 05:43:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"DFAF is not unmoderated at one point we did submit stories and the whole thing got quickly censored. I don't think that there was even one that made it to the site.

Can't really remember. IT'S THE POT  :lol:

Anyone remember what happened w/the DFAF website? I think it was 2yrs ago.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

"

hmm.