Author Topic: Note to John Underwood  (Read 17590 times)

Offline realdialoguer

• View Profile
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
antigen - only when my dog is too quick for me.

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world x the great fresh unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware.
-- John Muir

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
o,oft it chances in particular men,That for some vicious mole of nature in them As,in their birth, wherein they are not guilty, Since nature cannot chose his origin,By the o?ergrowth of some complexion,Oft breaking down the pales and forts of reason,Carr

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
ginger, am i missing something? he only looks like he posted 3 times, all of which on this thread, only one of which has a question as to if the reports are unsubstantiated or not. where does the comment about him being so persistent in identifying these reports come from? posting in other forums?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
Yeah, you're missing quite a few identical requests, I think. But you probably know something I don't, too. What makes you think it's a he? Is it Perloff? No Robert, maybe ?

For the most part we inherit our opinions. We are the heirs of habits and mental customs. Our beliefs, like the fashion of our garments, depend on where we were born. We are molded and fashioned by our surroundings.
--Environment is a sculptor -- a painter.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
Maybe a McNulty?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
ginger, i dont know anything you dont. not sure why you would assume i do. i was just reading thru some of the posts and saw this and decided to inquire. thats' the extent of my knowledge or perhaps the lack of it.

i doubt "perloff" will ever post here. i doubt most of the names that are brought up will, but thats just opionion.

i said he, partially because i usually use that when the gender is unknown, but also because based on tone of the comments i think its a guy. not a very accurate method for determining this of course, but simply my "guess"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 12:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe a McNulty?"

Possible, but I doubt it.

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.
-- Ben Franklin At the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Note to John Underwood
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 13:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ginger, i dont know anything you dont. not sure why you would assume i do. i was just reading thru some of the posts and saw this and decided to inquire. thats' the extent of my knowledge or perhaps the lack of it.

i doubt "perloff" will ever post here. i doubt most of the names that are brought up will, but thats just opionion.

i said he, partially because i usually use that when the gender is unknown, but also because based on tone of the comments i think its a guy. not a very accurate method for determining this of course, but simply my "guess""

Who would have thought John Underwood and other former staff would post here either? Seems at least likely these others could post too.