Author Topic: Good program experiences!  (Read 25449 times)

Offline HappyTroll

• View Profile
Good program experiences!
« on: August 07, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
If anyone on this site, which I kind of doubt has had positive program experiences and would be interested in writing a story for a new referal/ truth about wwasp site let me know, rewards offered for best essays!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ife is based on RESULTS!

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
HappyTroll isn?t it great how you?re allowed to post here. I wish it was the same way on your ?IT SAVED HIS LIFE? forum and now we will recommend it to you (and get a free months tuition). Not to group you guys together who swear by these programs, but you all tend to be the most secretive and support of censorship.

Offline HappyTroll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
actually unlike this site my website will be both unbiased and factual, I plan on developing two sides to the story kids that it has worked for and kids who it has not, however at this time I am working only on the positive, it's important for parents to realize that these school are not miracle pills, yet at the same time it's important for everything to be factual.  For someone to say that they were abused may be fair, but to say that the program overall is abusive is  unfair in my opinion, therefore I will publish stories that are from an individual perspective and not generalized to be about all programs, or all kids.  By the way I am not working to get a free month or the money, actually I plan on donating the money to scholarships for kids whos parents cannot afford the program.
ife is based on RESULTS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
here's a good program experience:  When I was a teenager I was depressed and into drugs and sex.  I liked to go out without telling my parents and would break curfew.  I listened to heavy metal music and wore baggy jeans and ripped flannel shirts.  I smoked a pack a day.  Then my parents sent me to a program, with more rules than could be included in the rule book, where you would only find out about them by breaking them.  I saw kids thrown in solitary cells, taken down, slammed against walls, injected with sedatives, and flipped off the mattress if they were on the top bunk.  I lived there for about a year, going to therapy and group twice a week. The therapists would share everything I told them with the rest of the staff and counselors, so they knew where I was at, and what they could say to get me to do things I wasn't too crazy about doing- things like telling on my peers, cleaning blood off the floor of the solitary rooms, writing my parents letters that said everything was fine and great and that the program saved my life, letting the staff read the mail I received in return.  Then finally, one day before the holidays, I had the privilege of returning home to my family.  That day I found my old stash and smoked the greatest blunt of my life and decided to dedicate all my time and energy to art.  Since then I've painted over a hundred different landscapes of the beach and the mountains and the forest.  It really takes being locked up to be able to see nature in her most extraordinary grandeur.  I also cut off all contact with my family.  Best decision of my life.  Couldn't have done it without the program.  There's my good program experience.     Oh yeah, I still smoke a pack a day, some things never change.  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »
which program did you witness someone being injected with sedatives?

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
My awesome program experience.

Once upon a time I was sixteen, was the loner type who liked to read for hours on end, and listen to music by myself instead of subjecting myself to teasing and torment inflicted by neighborhood children...I smoked a few cigarettes every day, snuck out of the house once, was a virgin, yeah...I was really far down, I got drunk once, never tried drugs though...wasn't interested...I cut class a few times and got caught then was talked to by the principal and so I never did it again...oh I forgot, I kissed a boy one or two times and let him visit me once after school, which was forbidden....didn't get along with my family either..you know fights, disobeying my authoritarian father, hating my stepmonster

Yes, I was in dire need of intervention fast....

Straight decided I was I druggie with an attitude of the worst kind...drug tests were not necessary as it was sooo obvious I was a hard core druggie in desparate need of help to save me from myself, jail, death, hell and damnation, etc.

Straight successfully convinced me I had a drug problem by the time I "graduated", they say I got high off liquid paper, even though I had no clue how a person could get high from it. While in straight, I was humilated in various ways such as spending quality time in a bathroom stall with an older phaser vigiliently watching my every move. Straight successfully instilled fear of restraints or being confronted on my impressionable mind, so I never dared voice opposition or disagreement. The sleep deprivation was real fun...I loved struggling to stay awake in group or school every day, getting confronted for, for falling asleep in group was widely known to be a sure sign that I had stopped applying my program...watching my grades go to hell, thats a good thing about Straight...no emphasis on academics...no one ever asked about grades.

My fondest memory of Straight was the day, three weeks after turning 18 and well into "aftercare," I was caught breaking a rule...I committed the cardinal sin of...holding a guy's hand.... Straight and my parents took immediate and decisive action to save me from myself.....My loving father, stepmonster, and three of their loyal friends visited me at work one day, then grabbed me and pushed me into a car, all the while I'm kicking and screaming and trying to resist...as witnesses tried to help in vain...and I wisked off to Straight, where staff greeted me in obvious expectation of my arrival...soon after, to my utter dismay, the local police freed me from my Straight, my saviors...

Yes, I know, kinapping, assault and battery, and conspiracy are all highly illegal and vigorously prosecuted in this country, but no matter, any means necessary to save a child, even if its illegal.

Yes I was saved, saved...oh Thank you Straight for stealing my childhood from me. Thank you Straight for saving me from my drug free life. Thank you for the curiosity you instilled in me that led me to experiementing with drugs in a way I never thought possible! Thank you for my fear and distrust of authority figures. Thank you for years of insecurity...Thank you for my motivation to party my ass off for the first 5-7 years after the glorious day of the abduction...

Yes, what A WONDERFUL program experience Straight was!!!!!!!!!!!!
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 19:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"which program did you witness someone being injected with sedatives?"

Provo Canyon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
Anything good that came out of the program could have been achieved by just locking me in a dumpster for 7 months...
You say that classifying the program in general as abusive is unfair... Well when OP is part of the program, then, yes I would consider the program to be abusive... When you can't interact with your family (who may or may not have been the problem), then I would say, yes, it is abusive (as abuse is defined "To use wrongly or improperly")... When you are not allowed to talk for months, then yes I would say the program is abusive... When you advertise as if you are professionals in your field, when you should be saying that the only experience you have with children is those you have beat in OP...then yes I would consider the program abusive...
The thing I can't stand is how people want to attribute a positive change in the child to the program... NO!!! If a kid realizes something there, that doesn't mean the program saved them... It means the kid realized something... Something that quite possibly could have been realized in any other setting... And as I've said before... POWs learn things from their experiences, but I don'thear anyone endorsing POW camps.... why?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »
And what a punk... Happy Troll... To act (and even state in your name) as if this is some light hearted affair is infuriating me right now... Good for you, you are a happy troll, what a great life... Meanwhile you are supporting a program that absolutely ruins peoples lives... Cleans out bank accounts, leaves permanent scars in children's minds and bodies... You have no idea though, you are so ignorant its ridiculous... And you think you are going to be doing a factual website? And where are the rewards coming from>? What stake do you have in it? pathetic

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »
YOU CHILD ABUSER!!

Actually, Great story. All kids in programs should be so blessed as to have a counselor with a sense of humor!!!
I hear it's very therapeutic to laugh, although in this case sounds like it could've gone beyond funny into gross.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »
Ive had some success with dehy beans but have had far better results with hummus and raw garlic. :lol:  :lol:
Battle of the bad butts.
When my friends and I were talking about Brat Camp we got on the subject of the lameass earth names. Wispering Aspen... that would be whispering asshole.

And my fave fart joke...
You know why farts smell?
So deaf people can enjoy them too.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »
And TSW, thanks for sharing, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
No doubt in my mind, youre a guy and Im not.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
I like this one:

Never hold in your farts. Toxicity travels to the brain and causes shitty thoughts.

I'd say there's some mighty constipated people in program land.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700