Author Topic: Spring Creek Passwords  (Read 4925 times)

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
There are a few thousand of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 07:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I admire your skepticism, but count them. Years and years of photos, perused every day by hundreds of parents. "

Count them where? You mean the photographs taken of every student who goes through discovery? The pictures they take to send home to your parents to make it seem like things are going just swell? Did you know when they take that picture, it's the only time a student actually gets to go in the forest?

What pictures exactly are you talking about? If you ARE talking about the ones with smiling kids, playing volleyball in their brochures, you are sadly mistaken. Yes, I'm sure there are thousands of portraits which WWASP takes of priosoners and of parents attending seminars. Do you mean those pictures? They sure don't contain happy prisoners as you suggest.

WWASP is a prison camp. To suggest otherwise, means you are ignorant or on the take. Which one is it?

Yes, all smiles.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
Or do you mean the staged pictures taken of upper level kids, posted on their support boards? Are you seriously expecting us to take you seriously? The only sources you program supporters can point to is yourselves. Lets see some independent evidence these programs work. Lets see some pictures that were taken by people OTHER than staff.

Oh, you can't? Of course not. You are a cult with self-referencing websites. I hope you're proud of what type of person you've become. A pseudoabuser who uses money to let the underclass do the dirty work. Very admirable of you all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
ACTUALLY there is 3 albums, 968 photos.

This is propoganda, to keep the parents from changing their mind. Remember the ~3.5k per child they get per month??? Can't stop the gravy train!

For anyone who believes these pictures mean a ONE fucking thing, I got something to sell you. Really.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
On 2005-08-25 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is the actual website for the school. This is the site that parents use to access information, photos, and use this weird forum that is required of them. They talk about their doubts, reservations,  fears, etc. and Trolls and programmed parents assure them everything is OK and how Wonderful their child is doing and you have to "work the program," etc.

Getting access to this site would be VERY interesting...

"

I got access to the pictures section, but I'm not seeing their forum part. I would like to read their support forum. Any hints?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »

Nice looking place, right? And right accross the street from the beautiful Ft. Lauderdale beach. Why, it's just like Beach Blanket Bingo! I think you should book a room and then decide how much faith you should invest in advertising photos.

The wretchedness of religion is at once an expression and a protest against real wretchedness. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the feeling of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of unspiritual conditions. It is the opium of the people.
--Karl Marx, German economist and political philosopher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ACTUALLY there is 3 albums, 968 photos.

This is propoganda, to keep the parents from changing their mind. Remember the ~3.5k per child they get per month??? Can't stop the gravy train!

For anyone who believes these pictures mean a ONE fucking thing, I got something to sell you. Really."

Current number of photos posted : 11,231. That's an awful lot of staging, folks. Do you think it's an acting school?

:roll:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 13:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-04 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ACTUALLY there is 3 albums, 968 photos.

For anyone who believes these pictures mean a ONE fucking thing, I got something to sell you. Really."

Current number of photos posted : 11,231. That's an awful lot of staging, folks. Do you think it's an acting school?

:roll: "
Um, no.  I don't think it's a school at all.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
It's a prison camp, with cultic seminars.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 13:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

Do you think it's an acting school?

Yes! Get a clue for Christ's sake! Never mind method acting, deep investigation or any other hog wash. Duress will make a fine actor out of damned near anybody.

Bigot: One fanatically devoted to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and intolerant of those who differ.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary' target='_new'>Webster's

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
Anyone going to address the 11,000 photos? Kids under duress in which ones, the water balloon fights? The hula dances? The graduation ceremonies? The basketball tournament? The parade float? The talent show? The art projects?  

My point is this: There should be a clear distinction between a disagreement over an educational approach and accusations of abuse. You may well believe those kids are not being well educated, but abused?

There should also be a clear distinction between each school, or program, or whatever you want to call them. The fact is, they're out there because they're needed. Some are doing an awesome job.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
"Anyone going to address the 11,000 photos?"

Umm.... what does 11,000 photos prove? By the way, where are they located?

I can take 11,0000 photos of anything and make it seem better than it is. A picture proves nothing.

Better luck baiting people troll... but not many want to debate cultees.. you see.. they don't reside in our reality. They are the type who try and discount countless survivor stories because someone spent a few years taking pictures to convince parents they aren't getting screwed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
The fact is, they're out there because they're needed

Ha! That's priceless, it really is.

Needed by whom exactly?

Tell us this program supporter: Can you point us to some independent results which show these programs are 'doing an awesome job' as you say?

Your asking us to ask the salesman whether it's a good buy or not. I wouldn't even do this with a car, so why my child?

Please show us the data.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
On 2005-10-03 11:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

HI~

MY NAME IS BECCA. I AM 15 YEARS OLD. MY SISTERS NAME IS MELISSA SHE IS 16 IN A HAFE. MY MOM PUT HER IN SPRING CREEK IN JUNE. SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 6 MONTHS NOW. MELISSA WAS ON DANGEROUS DRUGS THAT COULD OF KILLED HER. MY MOM KICKED HER OUT OF HER HOUSE IN APRIL. THEN MELISSA WENT WITH HER FREINDS AND THAT WAS BAD. ALL OF HER FRIENDS WERE ON DRUGS. WE HAD MY SISTER TAKEN AWAY IN HANDCUFFS BECAUSE SHE REFUSE TO GO. IT WAS A HORRIBLE SIGHT FOR ME I CREID SO HARD. IT WAS LIKE A HELPLESS FEELING INSIDE AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I AM GETTING THROUGH THIS HARD TIME RIGHT NOW. I STILL THINK ABOUT MELISSA. MY SISTER IS WITH THE DENSITY GROUP.I HOPE ALL OF YOU WHO READS THIS NOWS THAT YOUR NOT ALONE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

BECCA K.

"

Be careful Becca You might be next. As the program always seeks siblings to bring in.

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
Spring Creek Passwords
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 17:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
The fact is, they're out there because they're needed

Ha! That's priceless, it really is.

Needed by whom exactly?

Tell us this program supporter: Can you point us to some independent results which show these programs are 'doing an awesome job' as you say?

Your asking us to ask the salesman whether it's a good buy or not. I wouldn't even do this with a car, so why my child?

Please show us the data."

Independent data?  Each parent or teen sent their accolades to the Editor of the Source magazine independent of being "told" to do so.  They did it because they were asked to rebut the places like this forum and newspaper sensationalism:

http://www.wwaspsrebuttal.com/accolades.html

Oh, forgot, you think we're all brainwashed!  That's the old standby when you don't have anything more intelligent to say...

KOOL-AID Mum..hehehehehe