Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 106331 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #585 on: October 23, 2006, 08:32:23 AM »
The Karen Saga continues...  Come have a look at the most pathetic, lying, moron troll ever to be revealed on Fornits...

Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Guest""
"Probably because they were lied to like most other parents.

Here's the facts laid out for you as simply as I can put them.

This kid was at HLA for 20 months. He while there may have tried to kill himself.

Upon leaving hla he still had unresolved issues and so went to another program for an undetermined amount of time.

After that program he went home and enrolled in a community college where still having unresolved issues needed to be medicated, which apparently led to his death. "

Robert Devin Bruce:

You are making alot of assumptions here.  By saying that he 'may" have tried to kill himself while at HLA, you are only trying to stir things up.

I can just as easily say that while at HLA you may have tried to kill yourself.  You may have destroyed property.  You may have been arrested.  You may have broken the sex agreement with a variety of male and female students.  You may have snuck drugs onto campus and shared them with 13 year olds who had no prior history of drug use.  You MAY have done all of these things.

Yes, Patrick still had unresolved issues.  Doesn't everyone.

What proof do you have that Patricks death was of anything but natural causes?  I would really like to know.  How did his medication lead to his death?  The assumption that many are making is that he killed himself.  I hope to God for his family that that is not the case.

this is just the pathetic carlbrook mom troll.  still can't figure out how to do quotes, huh?  this person has nothing whatsoever to do with HLA.  move on, lady.

Just wanted to give you all a "heads-up" on this poster.  Believe it or not, this is actually KAREN, who has recently relocted to Nashville, TN (WIllieNelson on ST board, too, Karen??).

This was tipped to me by another parent with whom Karen has regular contact.

Here's the tip:

-"She has a direct link to both Max Kutch and Chad Wallace (both of whom she asked about)"

-"Max is the brother of one of her son's ex-girlfriends and Chad is someone Kiley used to hang out with prior to both of them getting sent to their respective TBSs."

-"She told me all of this when XXXXX was at HLA the same time Max and Chad were there."

So, there you have it.  It's Karen.  Or should I say "HStreet" or "KarenInDallas" or "RandomWalk" or now "MomofWildChild"??

Karen, you are a pathetic loser and a huge liar.  How dare you come on here posing as researcher and "published author" looking for information on suicide.  Your kid's friend is DEAD, and this is how you act?  Figures, though.  It fits your completely amoral profile.

BTW, your "friends" love you so much that one of them actually registered for this board to drop me a PM to tip me to your posting here (which I had already called out several times).  as I told you before, Karen, you are a pariah and a kook and everyone knows it.  

Your "friends" sell you down the river for nothing.  Maybe it's time to reevaluate the way you live your life, huh, Karen?

So, why the relocation?  Just work, or did your husband dump you now too?

Be sure to check out her posts as "MomofWildChild" on the College Confiodential boards.  Have fun, kids!  :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 01:34:08 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #586 on: October 23, 2006, 09:24:01 AM »
MomofWildChild

Holy crapola, that's a lot of posting karen!

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/sea ... id=4297591
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #587 on: October 23, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »
yeah and her typical style goes over like a fart in church there too.  funny, ain't it??

"MomofWC,

If you review the thread, you should see you are the one that stirred things the most. First, you wrote:

Quote:
Northwestern is excellent but not in the same league  

Later, you added:

Quote:
Chicago gets you in the same doors as does HYP. Northwestern gets you in the same doors as Michigan and UCLA.  

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But you can't deny yours is quite controversial to many on this board. It's not backed by available stats (placement to Harvard law school, Yale law schoo, # Fortune 500 CEOs...where Chicago lags far behind HYP and it's nowhere to be found in the list of schools producing the most CEOs). People say HYPMS, not HYPMS"C" (C for Chicago). There are many Chicago vs WashU vs Northwestern..threads but ther's almost never a Chicago vs Harvard thread. Just saying "you've been practicing law..blah blah for 20+ years" isn't gonna cut it. When you made a bold generalization like that, you should provide data to back it up.

Threads often turn ugly when people make blanket generalization without any hard evidence to support it."
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #588 on: October 23, 2006, 09:38:36 AM »
i suggest you all get usernames on that board to set karen straight!

"first string" is already on the job!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #589 on: October 23, 2006, 09:40:16 AM »
funny how she pretends her son went to a normal school and everything and then is so intense about telling other parents to send their kids away. Your son go to drink on the weekends at his program... why do you lie Karen?

There was little to no drinking AT my son's boarding school. When the kids were off campus on weekends, there was drinking at parties. In our former hometown, there was extensive drinking both at the public and private schools. Drug use was heavier at the private schools, with a drug "buying" cooperative formed by one junior class at the most exclusive prep school (day). Lower income kids tended to drink in cars or out at the lake. Upper income kids had the house parties which got busted and made the news. The top students at all the schools were as likely to drink as the less academically inclined kids.
The boarding school kids I have observed over the years adjusted well to college, partied hard but managed to balance their academics and outside interests and seemed to have a much easier transition than did many of the kids from regular high schools who were away from home for the first time."

She makes it seem like every kid would benefit from a program... cough cough... I mean boarding school.  :rofl:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #590 on: October 23, 2006, 09:40:38 AM »
Today, 08:28 AM    #158  
First String

10-19-2006, 07:07 AM #128
MomofWildChild

Posts: 2,552 elsi- let it go. You are embarrassing yourself. Your first post to ME in response to my opinion (I did not direct any posts at you up to that point) was
"that's the most unsubstantiated and ridiculous thing i've ever heard. Don't post nonsense on these boards, people who don't know any better might actually believe you."

I doubt I'm the first adult to tell you to get your head out of your a$$. Get used to it.
Thank you for the compliment. I'm quite a bit over 40.
Now just let it go. I'm finished arguing with you and I'm sorry you are insecure about your transfer decision. You'll be fine if you learn to keep your mouth shut."  

Don't let this poster insult you! Read this http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=11137 and you'll know who you're dealing with. It's not a pretty picture...

True.  It's a very ugly picture, and person (not talking physical here).  Big Mouth Karen needs to SHUT UP for once in her pathetic life.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #591 on: October 23, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
When D (straight) went to Interlochen for her last two years of high school, it was gratifying to see how comfortable the gay/lesbian kids felt there. A majority of the boys at Interlochen were gay, and Interlochen was heaven for them. Being a ballet dancer or vocalist was respected and everyone's talents were nurtured. My daughter joked that there was more drama in the guys' dorms than in the girls' dorms. I was glad there was such a place for these talented kids who felt out of place at their home high schools.

Yeah... lets send all guy people to programs so they feel less out of place.  :roll: You patronizing bitch.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #592 on: October 23, 2006, 10:39:17 AM »
[quote[10-17-2006, 05:59 PM    #75  
elsijfdl

MomofWildChild (Karen) wrote:
"elsijfdl - You better learn to read what people are actually saying or it isn't going to matter WHAT school you go to. Get your head out of your a$$. My opinion had nothing to do with law school. Unlike you, I am capable of understanding written words and am quite aware that we are discussing the prestige of the undergraduate degree. My opinion is different from yours. Deal with it. Prestige isn't going to get you very far anyway, so don't worry about it."

listen to you, you're a mom getting in arguments and swearing at 19 year-old kids on an internet forum [/quote]

And we thought it was just program kids who Karen likes to demean and degrade.  I guess "regular" kids are the object of her scorn, too.  Probably anyone other than her "perfect children" should keep their heads down - Karen's gunnin' for ya!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #593 on: October 23, 2006, 10:40:27 AM »
sorry...missed a bracket on the tag...

[10-17-2006, 05:59 PM #75
elsijfdl

MomofWildChild (Karen) wrote:
"elsijfdl - You better learn to read what people are actually saying or it isn't going to matter WHAT school you go to. Get your head out of your a$$. My opinion had nothing to do with law school. Unlike you, I am capable of understanding written words and am quite aware that we are discussing the prestige of the undergraduate degree. My opinion is different from yours. Deal with it. Prestige isn't going to get you very far anyway, so don't worry about it."

listen to you, you're a mom getting in arguments and swearing at 19 year-old kids on an internet forum

And we thought it was just program kids who Karen likes to demean and degrade. I guess "regular" kids are the object of her scorn, too. Probably anyone other than her "perfect children" should keep their heads down - Karen's gunnin' for ya!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #594 on: October 23, 2006, 12:18:59 PM »
The Beer Chronicles: 20 Signs of a Drinking Problem
K**** A*****-Y****
October 2, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you genuinely believe the weekend starts on Wednesday and proclaim such absurdities as ?Wednesday is the new Thursday.?
If every night of drinking requires at least half the next day to reassemble the tiny pieces of the relationships you shattered while drunk.
If you find yourself consistently using the phrase, ?I?m really sorry for what I did. I don?t remember seeing you last night.?
If your main goal in attending a football game is to get drunk and start a fight with someone supporting the other team. And by other, you mean either. It really doesn?t matter.
If you subscribe to the maxim ?drunk words are sober thoughts? in order to be able to publicly insult people and take pride in your ?candor? while slurring Malcolm X quotes: ?I've had enough of someone else's propaganda. I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.? God, if only everyone was as morally upstanding as me, you think.
If you are known not by name but by actions you perpetrated while drunk. For instance, ?the guy who started that huge fight? or ?the guy who was ass naked in Harvard Square? or simply ?the guy who peed in ?.
If you invite a girl back to your place for a bottle of wine mainly for the wine.
If you insist that you?re not really drinking. This is only wine. A wine drunk is ?different.?
If you gave a homeless man twenty bucks with the stipulation that he would spend it on booze and not ?Mickey D?s or some shit.?
If you pregame at Hillel.
If you recently had a drunken heart to heart with the security guard because everyone else had gone to bed by 7:30am.
If you decline plans with friends because you just have ?soooo much drinking to do.?
If you find breaking an empty forty on the cement the best stress reliever ever.
If you think any man who won?t freeball under his costume for the toga party is a total pussy.
If your rib still hurts from that drunken fight last weekend. But it?s totally cool because ?it doesn?t even hurt to breathe anymore.?
If you agree that if you had a chance to eat dinner with Bill Clinton, Tucker Max or Frank Kelly Rich, you would totally choose one of the latter.
If you can?t walk in any direction without running into a girl you slept with while drunk.
If it takes you more than fifteen seconds to realize where you are in the morning.
If you recently experimented with absurd alcoholic combinations, such as Sake and Jack Daniels or Merlot and Captain Morgan?s. It may be nasty, but you insist: ?It all ends up in the same place anyways. Don?t be an alcohol snob. Tool.?
If you really just can?t fucking stand being sober.

K**** A*****-Y**** is a freshman in the College. You can write to him at k****a@sas.

yeah, that 100 grand for "TBS's" sure paid off... :roll: [/quote]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:32:41 AM by psy »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #595 on: October 23, 2006, 12:48:14 PM »
Karen, I wonder if your new employer would be thrilled about your use of their VPN to post all kinds of nasty stuff on the internet???

Remember when you were begging for information about my employer so you could "inform" them about my "activities"?  Wonder how the shoe feels on the other foot...?  Probably not the best way to start a new chapter in your employment, dear.  Just some friendly advice.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #596 on: October 23, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »
yeah.  imagine if her boss was reading through all of that disturbing stuff she posts.  man.  i don't think they'd be happy when they find out all of the lies she tells people at work and stuff.  maybe she even lied on her application.  who knows?  if i was in her position, i wouldn't push.  especially since she posts on ST and her IP address (thanks, Lon!) goes right back to her employer.  i mean, duh, karen.  how hard is it to find out you keep using the same IP addresses to post there and everywhere else?  let's just say that "LP" would not be happy knowing how you use their equipment to harass and degrade "program kids" who have already suffered at great length.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #597 on: October 23, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »
this just keeps getting better and better. seriously good work!  :D  :P   :wave:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #598 on: October 23, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »
yeah, it's pretty good.  what just amazes me, though, is that karen is actually that fucking stupid.  she's got to be one of the biggest idiots out there.  not only does she leave a "paper trail" everywhere she posts, but she's dumb enough to use her employers equipment to do it.  not only is it idiotic on a personal level, now she's made her corporate network vulnerable to snoops.  if her boss finds out, i'd say a quick firing is in order, thusly causing a new relocation.  she was shit-canned from the last one and she's well on the way to being shit-canned from this one.  what a fucking dope.

i bet her kid is going to get righteously angry when he finds out that she's posted all his private information all over the 'net as well.  can you imagine how embarrassing it must be to have a parent like that?  *shudders*
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #599 on: October 24, 2006, 12:07:16 PM »
Anybody email her kid yet to let him know how mommy spews every excrutiating detail of his personal life on the internet?  He should know what she's doing.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control