Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 110885 times)

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
All this was not exactly what I had in mind when I started the thread.

Its fornits, its got a mind of its own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2005, 09:52:00 AM »
On 2005-09-01 06:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

""She was a troll who accidentely gave a little too much info about herself out. THAT is the lesson here. IF ya gunna troll, try not to get caught!"

Uh- I don't exactly think that is what happened. Seems like some Fornits kid did a witch hunt, decided she was the parent from ST who was posting, and posted her email address and a supposed phone number which turned out to not even be correct. There was no real proof that she ever had posted on this forum.  "

Hey, Karen!  Nice to have you back again.

Good thing that we don't operate needing "absolute proof."  

We operate by "preponderance of evidence" and it suggests that Karen was posting, was insulting people unprovoked, being nasty, making ad hominem arguments, etc.  

The problem was that she got "busted" by a "dumb fornits kid" who was able to forensically compare her verbiage, punctuation and even personal information she stupidly posted on both sites.  

If she were smarter than the person who blew up her spot, she'd be fine.  It appears she wasn't nearly as smart as those whom she chose to disparage and was furiously and rightfully ridiculed for it.

She didn't like that at all and consequently turned up the rhetoric.  She brought it on herself and deserved every bit of it.

If you're not Karen, what's your vested interest in supporting that coke-sniffing, teen-hating drunken sot?

Love ya!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
"If you're not Karen, what's your vested interest in supporting that coke-sniffing, teen-hating drunken sot?"

Well, I'm not Karen but I suppose it doesn't matter much if you believe that or not.

And as far as supporting her, it's not her personally, I just think it's a misuse of this site to "out" people when you really are not sure that you've named the correct name---a little evidence just isn't enough to slander someone.  

And about the posting of "Karen in Dallas"'s phone number that happened here: what if some poor woman in Dallas got harassed because a fuck nut here listed her phone number---and it hadn't occur to said fuck nut that there might be more than one person in Dallas with that name. It's not a responsible, ethical way to act, period.

The terms "coke-sniffing" and "drunken" used by a previous poster to describe this woman may or may not be slanderous, I don't know.  They do sound like descriptive terms that by personal admission would apply to many of her opponents at this site.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Anon- I am not Karen, either, but I am very familiar with her from the other, more reputable site. She is an extremely intelligent lawyer and an excellent parent whose kid has bounced back after his wilderness and TBS stints to be a super-star in every way.  She told me she posted a few times on this site and then got out when she realized there was no rational discussion going on.
She also told me she was harassed by instant message and email after her contact information was made public on this forum- by Deborah among others.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
So it WAS the correct information and she DID post here.

That's what I suspected.  Thank you for validating my opinion.

By the way, you can't slander an anonymous person.  Who's going to sue for saying "Joe in St. Louis is a cocksucker."  Get real, stupid.

I heard about the coke-sniffing and excessive drinking from one of your "buddies" at the "more reputable site."  I'd be careful what I said to those people under the guise of "confidence."  They'll sell ya down the river in a heartbeat.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
If Karen ceased to be "anonymous" anymore because someone posted her name, phone number and email address, then YES she can sue for slander. If you will notice, the "hearing" about coke sniffing and excessive drinking is just that, "hearing". It's not like you have a positive drug test or a conviction for DUI or possession. So you can't assume that info you "heard" about is true, nor can you accuse someone of that and discredit their reputation based on lies someone else told about someone they don't like.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »
Whose reputation, "Karen in Dallas"?  I don't know her last name, her address or anything else.

All I know is that she came on this board, ranted, raved, acted like a total ass, pissed some kids off and they started fucking with her using her own tactics.

I also heard that this lady, "Karen in Dallas," has a drinking and cocaine problem.  If any over-reaching shyster attorney tries to engage me over "slander" I'll just forward them the email I received from another ST parent describing the same.  Maybe she shouldn't discuss personal stuff with the miscreants at ST.

I have no problem dropping you morons in the shit.  I will be glad to reacquaint you with your limitations.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »
Takes one to know one

:rofl:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Excuse me...
I challenge either of you to show where I posted Karen's contact information. In fact, I disagreed and commented that I would remove it if I were the moderator.
Who's fabricating? You or Karen?

What's that ST motto:
Better to get it 'right' than get it first.

Even better. While I was posting you wrote:
So you can't assume that info you "heard" about is true, nor can you accuse someone of that and discredit their reputation based on lies someone else told about someone they don't like.

Hmmm.

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2005-09-01 10:17 ]
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
I personally never said you posted Karen's information Deborah. Maybe someone else said that.All I know is someone posted it. I don't recall who.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »
Anonymity - carefully crafted plausible deniability.

"It wasn't me, it must have been some other anon."

Pretty sad...

BTW, Deborah, these folks want to MAKE the rules, not PLAY BY THEM.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-09-01 10:43 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
Uh- if we are talking about the same Karen, she is a competitive runner and has been all her life. She doesn't drink or do cocaine.  Her kid didn't even do drugs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
"All I know is that she came on this board, ranted, raved, acted like a total ass, pissed some kids off and they started fucking with her using her own tactics."

That seems to be a major exaggeration. You can not even identify her posts- many anons (including me) were posting. They replied, in kind, to the nasty, ranting posts you were putting out there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
Dysfunction Junction says ; "I have no problem dropping you morons in the shit. I will be glad to reacquaint you with your limitations."  

We "morons" apparently are the legion of anon posters at this site---all or most of whom are to be considered "Karen" by the more delusional true believers among us including Dysfunctional.

DJ, you've got problems alright and it had nothing to do with dropping anyone in the shit...you can't...you've got no power over me or any other anon.  You're just some aging computer geek with a yen for acting like and sympathetizing with the rowdy usually-not-too-bright miscreants who post here.

You're going to "reacquaint" us with our limitations. Sonny boy--you couldn't reacquaint yourself with your mama---you obviously know nothing about the law as it applies to slander---just like you know nothing about teens or their problems.

So full yourself and yet to wrong on all counts---an amusing though unfortunate combination.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
More blah, blah, blah about how it's okay when you do it and shameful when others do.

It's no wonder you people fucked your kids up so bad.  It's all very clear:  Do as I SAY, not as I DO.

And, yes, Karen is a competitive MOUTH runner.  Maybe it's a symptom of the cocaine and alcohol abuse.  Drunks and coke-heads love to prattle on...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control