Author Topic: Miss my friends!  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Iris_92-94_elan3

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« on: February 07, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
Hi ...my name is iris garcia i was 14 when i first was taken to
elan
> i ranaway when i was 16 i left back alot of friends....two in
> particular jill my best friend and the first true love of my life
> that i will never ever forget dallas rhodes.....my life there in
elan
> was hell i hated every moment in it i was there when dawn bernbaum
> was found murdered....i just would like to talk to some people who
> used to be there when i was there...im grown now i have no
kids...im
> going on 27 now....i wont say my life could have turned out
different
> if i stayed but what did i know when i was 14-16? please if anyone
> knows where or who dallas rhodes is please conract me!! maybe the
> name john anderson would be familiar to anyone he was also there
but
> he ranaway with a boy named danny and they were caught...and never
> heard of them again....I Remeber geoffrey and linda and mark what
> happened to him? i hated linda her and her vw car black i
> remeber...anyways feel free anyone to get in touch with me there
were
> of few of us so close back then i never got to say goodbye.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mandyelan3

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 06:35:00 PM »
Dallas was at Elan 7 when I was at 3. I wish I could tell you morebut all I knew about him was that her ran cross country and I thought he was so cute. I think I knew Jill. I can not think of her last name but we were really close. Were you there with Steph Jones, Myra Scott, Michelle, Tamika, Beth those sre just some of the names I can remember.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 08:57:00 PM »
I played basketball with John Anderson and Danny Cooper, we were about to start our first season when they ran away, and it killed us because they were both pretty good. I was also used to work in the Kitchen a lot with Dawn B before she split and was murdered, I had a little crush on her at the time. I can't seem to place you IRis. I don't know why.

Offline Iris_92-94_elan3

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
yes i was there with stephanie and john anderson and danny cooper!! wow it put a smile to my face to hear those names!!! if anyone who was there when i was you would remeber me because i was the reason dallas was moved to elan 7 ! he was my boyfriend for a year and somehow they found out and geoffrey took me out of school i think it was him and brought me to elan 3 dining room and dallas was up front in front of everybody...said we broke the cardinal rules....so they were gonna seperate us and put dallas in elan 7 ....oh god it broke my heart after that i decided to not stay ....and they let me go home....i never came back...and about danny and john i was there when they ran away they actually was supposed to come back for me and this girl named brenda... but got caught stealing a car i dont know what happened to them after that...i also remeber some kid named sean i remember when i was chief i had to chase his ass!! it was o funny
he tried to runaway and me a girl having to go get him along with others of course! but from this someone should remeber me...my full name is iris garcia i was 14 when i got there 16 when i ranaway...

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 07:07:00 AM »
On 2005-02-08 06:01:00, Iris_92-94_elan3 wrote:

"yes i was there with stephanie and john anderson and danny cooper!! wow it put a smile to my face to hear those names!!! if anyone who was there when i was you would remeber me because i was the reason dallas was moved to elan 7 ! he was my boyfriend for a year and somehow they found out and geoffrey took me out of school i think it was him and brought me to elan 3 dining room and dallas was up front in front of everybody...said we broke the cardinal rules....so they were gonna seperate us and put dallas in elan 7 ....oh god it broke my heart after that i decided to not stay ....and they let me go home....i never came back...and about danny and john i was there when they ran away they actually was supposed to come back for me and this girl named brenda... but got caught stealing a car i dont know what happened to them after that...i also remeber some kid named sean i remember when i was chief i had to chase his ass!! it was o funny

he tried to runaway and me a girl having to go get him along with others of course! but from this someone should remeber me...my full name is iris garcia i was 14 when i got there 16 when i ranaway..."

This is not the Iris who hung with Naomi Cavone, & Audrea....  is it?  Do you remember me?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
Did you guys ever see the FBI Files show on Dawn B.? They depicted elan asa  guarded gated community and Marc Rosenberg as this middle aged balding man.
From what I saw on that show Dawn was murdered in P.A. was it? she ran away with a girl named Mandy Grey. I heard a few ytears back that Mandy Grey lives in G.A. and is a possible prostitue.

I remember many residents hating Mandy because she was very immature, but Rosenberg use to pound on her mentally ever time she fucked up.

Mandy was nice and understanding if you got to know her.

I didnt know Dawn, but the whole incident is very sad and shocking. I dont understand why the parents or guardian of Dawn brought up a wrongful death lawsuit against Elan. They should've been entitled to it no?

After all she was in Elan's care at the time....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 12:02:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 09:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did you guys ever see the FBI Files show on Dawn B.? They depicted elan asa  guarded gated community and Marc Rosenberg as this middle aged balding man.

From what I saw on that show Dawn was murdered in P.A. was it? she ran away with a girl named Mandy Grey. I heard a few ytears back that Mandy Grey lives in G.A. and is a possible prostitue.

I remember many residents hating Mandy because she was very immature, but Rosenberg use to pound on her mentally ever time she fucked up.

I didnt know Dawn, but the whole incident is very sad and shocking. I dont understand why the parents or guardian of Dawn brought up a wrongful death lawsuit against Elan. They should've been entitled to it no?

After all she was in Elan's care at the time...."

I meant to say this:  I dont understand why the parents or guardian of Dawn didn't file a wrongful death lawsuit against Elan. They should've been entitled to it no?

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 09:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did you guys ever see the FBI Files show on Dawn B.? They depicted elan asa  guarded gated community and Marc Rosenberg as this middle aged balding man.

After all she was in Elan's care at the time...."

I went into Elan with Dawn B., we both came in from the Juvenile Center in Indiana...  Hre name was Linderman at that time. She and I became friends, obviously, coming in together.  So, because of that, they put her in E-3 and me in E-7. I was also on the trip that Dawn split off of... I swear it seemened like she was dropping hints that day...  at the time, nobbody would of thought her to run away.... She was to be Graduating (or going home) like in April (I think) of the same year.  I remember this 'cause it would come before I was to Graduate,  that was in June of 93' - It was so unreal...  to hear that she was gone!! Unbelievable!!  She was a cool girl to be friends with. I did hear about the piece that aired a few years ago... I missed it though. It was so sad what happened.

Offline THE_REAL_GREG_CRUZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/god_has_spoken
Miss my friends!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »
:wave:
ONTACT INFO:[email protected]

Offline THE_REAL_CREG_GRUZ

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
HOLLA AT ME ALSO, I GOTS A FLAT NOSE AND I'S A PIMP DADDY. I'S ALSO WEAR A BLUE DOO RAG BECAUSE I'S A RETARDED KING. HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA, I SO UGLY.
ORD LIFE I\'M A GANGSTA WIT A FLAT NOSE.

http://thebox2.free.fr/humanbeatbox.mp3

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
Hey Leticia, I have a article in Readers Digest about Dawn, I will send u a link to it.

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 18:18:00, THE_REAL_GREG_CRUZ wrote:

":wave: "

Greg,
If I e-mail you,  can you send me some pics of Dawn?!!  I was her friend....  I went to Elan with her, from INDIANA!  Please reply...  Thanks Greg![ This Message was edited by: Leticia Maria De Luna on 2005-08-08 10:48 ]

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
On 2005-08-07 19:34:00, JNAILZ wrote:

"Hey Leticia, I have a article in Readers Digest about Dawn, I will send u a link to it."

Thank YOU JON!!  I would appreciate that....  see you on the other site.... :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
WORD LIFE CRUZ!!!

Offline Leticia De Luna

• View Profile
Miss my friends!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 19:34:00, JNAILZ wrote:

"Hey Leticia, I have a article in Readers Digest about Dawn, I will send u a link to it."

JON,
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT LINK? (4 DAWN B.)