Author Topic: Brat Camp Fake?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brat Camp Fake?
« on: August 03, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »
Oh NO! is it possible that yet another semi-reality show is a fake? done simply for ratings?
ANSWER: Well, no one really cares. As a final test, maybe the plane will go down while they are all on their way home and they will be forced to eat each other.
And am I the only one who finds it strange that while they were on SOLO, spending 3 whole days alone that they had a full camera crew with each of them? At first I thought they were remote cameras, but no, no, once I saw the motion of the cameraman walking around following them, I realised that McDonalds is no doubt 75 yards away.
Oh wait, I forgot, it's only televison.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Brat Camp Fake?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
This is more than likely just free advertising and propaganda for the industry after watching todays ep.

Neither in my private life nor in my writings, have I ever made a secret of being an out-and-out unbeliever.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
Brat Camp Fake?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
I broke down and watched BRAT CAMP for the first time. This Nationally televised program does not show the down side - the lethal and near lethal restraints, the ill-experienced staff, the cruelty, the starvation and deprivation of water.
Many children have died in wilderness programs and many others have reported cruel treatment.

This program shows caring, kind, supportive counselors who give lots of hugs. This isn't usually the case. Those who want to know more should search the cases of Aaron Bacon who died as a result of a perforated ulcer due to starvation also Ian August. There are many others. The down side of BRAT CAMP needs to be exposed to masses. This program is only going to lead to a proliferation of these money-making programs.

Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name. Thy kingdom nada, thy will be nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"