Author Topic: Oooops: Ray closes down another Institution, and ALL by hims  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Oooops: Ray closes down another Institution, and ALL by hims
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
Okay, I'm back for the moment.

Basically I am trying to find a common ground so that I might be able to stay sane and maybe, no promises, stop slandering these people eventually. No promises.

You're saying that they never intentionally meant to misrepresent that they are sincerely trying to help those who have been abused, and that they, Ray and the rest of the nuts around here, are trying to spread the news about what goes on in institutions - especially Straight Incorporated and what went on in there.

I still have serious doubts about their intentions but I am willing to concede for the monent perhaps they are just tired (see prior post on what I mean by tired, it does not mean just being tired of doing advocate work). Doubts would be that Melvin Sembler has alot, alot of money invested in The Saint Petersburg times. Sammie has already said on the television she is aware that her statute of limitations have run their course. I've seen at least three large posts where survivors are warned only less than one day in advance.

I've met with Ray under a pseudonym, spoke on the phone ...he is all Very from the hip. There is not alot of planning, and so this in itself makes them sort of seem disingenuous. Perhaps I should look deeper if at all. Maybe they are tired. What did really happen to the several survivors who had given out paper testimonies at the MCG meeting? I know from sources that these papers either went to Marti or Ray. But, I know you have seen where I am coming from.

I would like to see where you are coming from and perhaps read some of what you have to say, this goes for anyone who wants to fully realize a gameplan regarding the continuation of a more concerted effort to end child abuse. That is the only intent here, really...to end child abuse. Who knows, perhaps we might even be able to get some donation money from the DFAF members - keep the money and get them in court. You see what I'm saying.

We're all going to die someday, like it or not, but to make way for peace we must first prepare for war. The nice thing about this is that most of us have already been through years of a mental war, we can appreciate the starting of another one, and we would like to see our enemies face the same hell they put us through and called it treatment therapy.

No?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »
Yes. I am open to any proposals you have for conversations and game plans or forums for such. I email you, so you know how to get in touch with me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
I believe that you think you know who I am. I have not given out any information prior, I don't yet have an email. Some have mentioned that I might an Animals. No. I choose to remain anonymous simply because there is no need for you or I to exchange that information. I suppose you could call me Jack Tripper if you wanted, I used to watch the show Three's Company a long time ago. For now you can refer to me as Jack.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
-----------------------------------------------
quoted by animals:
"Let's pretend for a second that not one postor on here has not vascillated from truth to fiction, including myself as you say, and that none of this shit ever happened. Let's pretend that Straight was not what it was, that it was NOT the icon that we know it as today. It Is, you know, the icon of all child abuse concentrated, at least to you and I most likely.

Like concentrated, not watered down, orange juice that is all the time too hard to drink, very sour. So let's say that I AM being delusional,"

Okay, if you insist.

YOUR DELUSIONAL!

Feel better?  Very nice. Now run along.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
Okay, Jack. You can email me at gumball summer of 86 at ya hoo. No spaces in the name. I don't do great with housemates, so maybe I'm some friend of Janet & Chrissy's that stops by for a while, turns up the music, and dances on the furniture. And lets a bunch of neighborhood cats in, and really gets ol what's his name to pop a vein.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
On 2005-08-04 16:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"-----------------------------------------------

quoted by animals:

"Let's pretend for a second that not one postor on here has not vascillated from truth to fiction, including myself as you say, and that none of this shit ever happened. Let's pretend that Straight was not what it was, that it was NOT the icon that we know it as today. It Is, you know, the icon of all child abuse concentrated, at least to you and I most likely.

Like concentrated, not watered down, orange juice that is all the time too hard to drink, very sour. So let's say that I AM being delusional,"

Okay, if you insist.

YOUR DELUSIONAL!

Feel better?  Very nice. Now run along."

LOL. Since I am the one who created the original post for all to read, I think that the quote I made here brings home my writing perfectly! Thank you for that. By taking my pretentions out of context you have managed to secure what you already know to be true, whoever you are. In saying that I am delusional and actually reading the whole post that your quote came from, you managed to agree that there are some VERY sick inconsistencies with what you are doing against your attackers, mine, and against child abuse.

So, in calling me delusional you have said that you realize that Ray and Wes and some of the other more televised and media ridden blokes are being very perfunctory about their public, bane motives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
OK, here is the deal

You got it all wrong with the principles you mention. Each and every one has tried to do their best. And you know what? If you do something loud, then you get a camera or microphone in your face. Loud actions result in pictures and sound clips.  This was not wanted, but is a reality. What is wanted is public notice. So to that end, people are very happy to show the links. In other words it has worked. The public knows more now then without their actions.

So you say they are slimy? I say they are the most Nobel people I know!!  You completely miss the point.

What drives the people you mention is a profound feeling of hurt and pain. They just want the world to know what happened. They just want the next generation to be better protected against the wicked.

They are true people and their quest is Nobel.

Now on to something different.

A New direction?

A solid coalition?

How about an event?

I believe that the best bang for the buck in public awareness would be very simple to accomplish.

It has to be visual!

With a simple explanation.

A very visual scene that captures the essence we are talking about?

Here is an example.....

Perhaps a coffin in front of the Holocaust museum. And all of us in black. the coffin will have the names of the people that committed suicide because of Straight.

Our protest is that one of your own founders is guilty of the same crime that the museum was founded to prevent.

ABUSE OF HUMAN BEINGS!!!

After all his name is on the glass inside the building on a wall.

SEMBLER

Perhaps we should move into the world of images? Remember a picture says a thousand words!

It could be a number of different ideas or events! But loud public images that could be picked up by major media would be simple to accomplish. And it's legal.

Enough rambling for now,

Take care everyone,

VIVA SAN PAWL
 :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2005, 11:41:00 PM »
You smoke out, sister?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
If you're talking to me, then yes, I do smoke out, brother. If you're talking to Viva San Pawl, that's not me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2005, 11:24:00 PM »
bumpitty bump, just for the title of the thread :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
I must be too fucked up from being brainwashed, I could not at all figure out what your point is, which is strange since you seemed to make it over and over and over.

I did notice that you wrote a really long post, whenever I do that, my computer looses it's connection and I loose my longer writings.

Did you do the copy/paste thing when you wrote that really long post just now? If so how does that work? I still don't know much about computers.

Thanks

Offline gregg ritter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
It seemes they went after the priest after all these years. What's the difference??