Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 68722 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2005, 09:59:00 PM »
Burnkinds/Aaron, WHY is it that you don't "remember a lot of shit" that went on at the Whitmore? Have you blocked it out, or what? A cruise should be a fun, carefree experience for kids--not some expericene where kids end up with a busted nose, being beat up, locked in a bath room, doing illegal drugs, and not being properly supervised by the ADULTS PAID to supervise them--the Sudweeks.
And if you really find it funny that little kids ages 12, 14 were actually ABUSED while under the care of the Sudweeks--then YOU have a problem. Perhaps you need to read this forum more carefully. There is NOTHING funny about Cheryl Sudweeks being charged with CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSE against 4 minor children. There is NOTHING funny about FRAUD against parents either.There is nothing funny about kids not getting the educational benefits parents PAID the Sudweeks to provide. There is nothing funny about Cheryl Sudweeks, who has no degree to be running Group Therapy session as if she was a licensed therapist. NONE of these these are FUNNY. As a matter of fact, these types of behaviors are illegal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
This is why so many are reluctant to post...they are "jumped upon" and everything they have written is slammed and belittled. They are saying what they think....stop hounding them. State your opinion, then respect their opinion and what they want to write. Seems it's one way or no way here....sad. Some seem to know it all.

On 2005-08-13 18:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Burnkinds/Aaron, WHY is it that you don't "remember a lot of shit" that went on at the Whitmore? Have you blocked it out, or what? A cruise should be a fun, carefree experience for kids--not some expericene where kids end up with a busted nose, being beat up, locked in a bath room, doing illegal drugs, and not being properly supervised by the ADULTS PAID to supervise them--the Sudweeks.

And if you really find it funny that little kids ages 12, 14 were actually ABUSED while under the care of the Sudweeks--then YOU have a problem. Perhaps you need to read this forum more carefully. There is NOTHING funny about Cheryl Sudweeks being charged with CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSE against 4 minor children. There is NOTHING funny about FRAUD against parents either.There is nothing funny about kids not getting the educational benefits parents PAID the Sudweeks to provide. There is nothing funny about Cheryl Sudweeks, who has no degree to be running Group Therapy session as if she was a licensed therapist. NONE of these these are FUNNY. As a matter of fact, these types of behaviors are illegal."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »
Child abuse is wrong. What other way is there to say that

Offline burnkinds

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
I didnt really block it out anon. Your not realizing that i was sent to whitmore because obviously something was wrong. So no going on a cruise was just another scene to practice being "normal" or whatever. I'm not saying I agree with everything the Sudweeks do but I would have the same chance getting punched in the nose when I pissed someone off on the street as on a cruise. Besides thats all it was someone got all pissed hit me and then said sorry and all that Cheryl didnt send an attack dog or whatever. You people need to chill out, I'm sure some people have a reason to press criminal charges against the Sudweeks, just not me because I got a shit sandwich shoved in my face and I knew I had to eat it. Thats how life is, shit happens what are you gonna do now. These "little kids" im talking about acted like just that kicking and screaming the whole way through. Which is why they were sent there because at some point you have to grow up and submit. Watch the movie SLC punk haha anarchy just wont work in our society today someday you have to submit whether you like it or not. But understand when these kids were fighting the system or whatever i do not agree with the physical and/or emotional abuse that the Sudweeks tried to use to get kids to submit. Thats why they have law suits, because they just rebelled harder. I just went with it and tried to just chill out :smokin:

Offline burnkinds

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
oh yea, as for the education it might not have been as "traditional" or whatever but i did graduate a year early and now im eighteen starting my sophomore year in college at Ohio State

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »
Aaron: thanks for your comments; and that is really great that you are a Soph. at Ohio State; and have your life headed in a positive direction. You are correct: The Sudweeks had no right to use physical and emotional abuse for any reason.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »
Aaron, I think you have an extremely impressive take on the whole thing and understanding of what it is; how it "works". I disagree, though, with the premis that growing up means leaning submission. I think it's a lot more nuanced than that. I think a big part of growing up is leanring to pick your battles. Sometimes you do have to eat shit, that's true. But sometimes the ethical, logical thing to do, the thing that's in your own or your kids' best interest, is to challenge authority.

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
"Cheryl's kids 4 life?" Don't think so! Another Whitmore "student" removed early by a responsible, wise parent this week. Sort of speaks for itself, doesn't it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2005, 01:56:00 AM »
Suds need to send those very FEW remaining kids HOME, close the Whitmore down, and give it up! What was the count in November 2004, when these abuse allegations were exposed-- about 43 "students?" The writing is on the wall--and the message is clear!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2005, 06:38:00 AM »
who went home this time?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
Why does it matter WHO? The boy was removed EARLY, that is all that matters. Perhaps he, or his parents will post and explain why themselves.

Offline Whitmore Alumni

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
yes! It is I, the Whitmore Alumni back from afar.
yea I'm back and I'm just saying that Cheryl doesn't abuse kids. Can you not see how many more kids are coming foreward and saying that cheryl does not hurt them physically, emotionally, verbally or mentally? come on, be 4 real.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
Well, it is FOR REAL that four says she does for SURE, and there will be a trial!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
How many kids are at the Whitmore now? About 14 huh?

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
Just because people come foward saying she does not hurt them does not mean that she has not hurt others. No one knows why serial killers kill their victems untill well into their killings. No one knows why sudweeks picked these people to abuse.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.