Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 67371 times)

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »
corey was a stupid bastard. and no he didnt hear anything of that sort. what he heard was, "Don't you ever touch him again,i dont ever want to hear about corey hitting anyone ever again!" then we talked about it for a long time. and we made a new rule, no hitting, even if you are joking. and we all followed that rule. and anon was implying that it was cheryls fault, or todds fault, and you all know it. you really dont know how shit went down at all. you have probably never been within 100 miles of the whitmore,a nd probably have never even talked to cheryl OR todd or anyone. you dont have any idea what they are like and i do because they are my friends and i dont care what you assholes say. they are amazing people, fuck anyone who says a bad word about cheryl or anyone at the whitmore
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
Too bad Cheryl didn't follow the "no hitting rule," herself--then she wouldn't be facing a child abuse trial would she?

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
she did
you dont know what you are talking about
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »
really? then why is she charged with child abuse and having a criminal trial? What flavor of kool aid are you drinking?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »
This is very interesting to me.  I was at the Whitmore during the Todd days.  I met him and talked to him in regards to inapproriate "rough housing" that resulted in many group sessions.  This was a major issue with Todd and eventually was part of his reason for departing.  I also know he wanted one boy sent home because of his history of violence and Cheryl refused to do it.  She chose to go against a professional's advise and recommendation and let him stay.  (Eventually Todd's fears came true- thus the Joey incident!)  I knew his concerns because he was my son's therapist!  I also know through Todd about Nate getting "roughed up" as well as Anthony and my son. This was discussed openly with me by Todd, Mark and Cheryl because it was such an issue at that time.  Such an issue, that one boy ran away during my visit.  Come on Nate, you know the truth of what really went on and experienced it yourself.  IF this is Nate... I met you several times and you knew my son very well.  I even know what you got for Christmas from your parents and wore for days with the tags left on!  IF you are Nate you will know what I am talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
Charges are easy to bring...that doesn't mean it is the truth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
Charges are not easy to bring. It takes a lot of investigation to gather evidence etc. Denial is what's easy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2005, 03:36:00 AM »
:???: I have listened to both sides rant and rave for some time now. I tend to find the accusers more credible and definately more mature. This is ultimately a matter to be settled in a court of law. Are there any updates on when Cheryl will actually go to trial?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »
Probably not until after the first of the year or later.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
On 2005-08-11 18:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is very interesting to me.  I was at the Whitmore during the Todd days.  I met him and talked to him in regards to inapproriate "rough housing" that resulted in many group sessions.  This was a major issue with Todd and eventually was part of his reason for departing.  I also know he wanted one boy sent home because of his history of violence and Cheryl refused to do it.  She chose to go against a professional's advise and recommendation and let him stay.  (Eventually Todd's fears came true- thus the Joey incident!)  I knew his concerns because he was my son's therapist!  I also know through Todd about Nate getting "roughed up" as well as Anthony and my son. This was discussed openly with me by Todd, Mark and Cheryl because it was such an issue at that time.  Such an issue, that one boy ran away during my visit.  Come on Nate, you know the truth of what really went on and experienced it yourself.  IF this is Nate... I met you several times and you knew my son very well.  I even know what you got for Christmas from your parents and wore for days with the tags left on!  IF you are Nate you will know what I am talking about.  "

So, Nate...any response here?  Any memories of events at the boy's house??

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
you must be justins mom. you were the only mom there at christmas. but you know what thats all it was, was rough housing. nothing malicious, no harm intended. we all loved eachother.
peace
nate
p.s. i really liked you
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
Nate,
If you can tell me what you wore at Christmas with the tags on, I will know it is you.  This may seem trivial, or strange, but I need to know if this is truly you.  In these current days of betrayal and mistrust it is hard to know.  Perhaps you can answer some questions I have since you were there during some very "rough" times. I have no doubt you all loved each other very much.  I saw the love the day my son left when everyone told him good bye.  It would be impossible to not love and care for each other when you experienced so much together.

You can send a private message to Past Whitmore Mom.  I am not interested in plastering private information all over this forum.  I have seen the slander towards any child or parent that gives away their identity.  It is not my intent now or has it ever been to hurt any child that was with my son at the Whitmore.  I became very fond of those I met and they hold a special place in my heart.  I can only hope you are doing well at home and adjusting to your new life.  

I look forward to hearing from you privately.
Past Whitmore Mom
Ps........ I really liked you too. :smile:

Offline burnkinds

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
What up. I'm Aaron i went to the whitmore a while ago. I had no clue about charges and all that stuff against Mark and Cheryl. I just found this forum about whitmore and you people are mad funny! I dont even remember a lot of shit that went on at the whitmore, sure it sucked when you were there but really it was easy to live there. I wish it was that easy now. Now i got bills jobs my place its all so much to worry about, all I had to worry about was not starting any shit at the whitmore then you were cool. As for charges, whatever man some dude is still pissed about going there. get over it little kids, grow up. I was laughing so hard aT all this shit. I'm not saying its a good place, im not saying its a bad place i was just there now im not. Some kids just are so upset they got sent away they buggout. Joyce Harris sounds chill as shit!! haha i wish someone took me to a concert. Shit. whats wrong with teenage kids going to a concert is that unheard of? I went to one yesterday. and i saw someone called cheryl a tweaker. hahaha that is some funny shit dude. well thats all youll hear from me peace out. you guys need to pick up a hobby or something surfing is pretty fun. :wstupid:

Offline pastwhitmoremom

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
hey Aaron- can you tell us what happened to your nose on the cruise?  doubt if you found that very funny...  would that be an example of not being cool and getting punished for it??  Another example of the love Cheryl inspired the kids to show one another?

Offline burnkinds

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
haha yea i remember that yea its actually pretty funny now i look back on it. How the hell did you know that, i even forgot about that. if im not bitching about it why are you? im the one who got it on the nose haha