Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 66063 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2007, 12:58:24 PM »
Quote from: ""samoan_built""
I'm sure she had her reasons for pleading guilty.

Uh yeah.  She was guilty.  DUH.

Jeez, are you people really this stupid?

As for the hazing and taking money for services they didn't provide...I'm sorry, I forgot that y'all were there and I wasn't. Once again, sarcasm. I was sent to the Whitmore to be taken off drugs and rehabilitated, and thats exactly what happened.

Well, Joey's parents didn't get what they paid for.  Joyce Harris didn't get what she paid for.

You were sent to Whitmore for behavior modification.  You sure got that.

I came home, got my shit together, graduated high school, and now I'm in college. Standing before you as a prime example of the results of the Whitmore Academy.
I still maintain that no beatings or hazing took place, and that all the kids that accuse her of that mess are just whiny bitches looking for a buck or two because they are bitter about having been sent away. Many of the kids that went to the program with me will say the same thing, but I guess that you hear what you want to hear and when someone says differently they must be "brainwashed" or "under her control", or "just a kid who doesn't know what he's talking about".

Yep, pretty much.  I combine my experience with what I see people like you post and with what the Whitmore detractors post and I form an opinion.  IMO, Whitmore is no different, fundamentally, than any of the other mindrape mills.  There is a freaky Mormon component to this, but its all the same BM crap.  Just a different wrapper.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Joey didn't want help. You can't get the smack out of a junky who doesn't want to be sober. Same way with Joey. If he really wants to be a lying prick for the rest of his life then there's nothing anyone can do about that. As for the kids like myself who saw the reality of the destructive path they were on and sought change, they were helped, and now they are all doing good.
Well I think it is quite obvious that nothing I say will change your mind. Likewise, my resolve to support my friends is firm as ever. So I'm off this sorry-ass site. I've said what I came to say, and the reason I did is not to convince you, but just to let those who support Mark and Cheryl know that I do as well.

I also wanted to let Mark and Cheryl know that they have my full support. If you need me just call.
Love Always,
Nate McKinley
ua nei galo

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
Quote from: ""samoan_built""
You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Joey didn't want help.

But that's not what Whitmore promised now, was it?

You can't get the smack out of a junky who doesn't want to be sober. Same way with Joey. If he really wants to be a lying prick for the rest of his life then there's nothing anyone can do about that. As for the kids like myself who saw the reality of the destructive path they were on and sought change, they were helped, and now they are all doing good.

Thank you for proving my point that forced or coerced 'therapy' is useless and quite often harmful.

Well I think it is quite obvious that nothing I say will change your mind. Likewise, my resolve to support my friends is firm as ever. So I'm off this sorry-ass site. I've said what I came to say, and the reason I did is not to convince you, but just to let those who support Mark and Cheryl know that I do as well.

I also wanted to let Mark and Cheryl know that they have my full support. If you need me just call.
Love Always,
Nate McKinley

They've got your support and we've got the courts.  Works for me!!
::seg::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2007, 04:10:15 PM »

It's rather sad and pitiful that a kid has to post on forum to offer his support to people he seems to like.   Guess the Sudweeks don'tt  bothered to keep in touch with kids, once they are no longer collecting the big bucks from the parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
Bet Joey didn't want to be "HELPED" down a flight of stairs by Cheryl Sudweeks, either, did he?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
As to their plans, I wouldn't know, probably off to somewhere remote, to get away from your kind

Could you ask your dear friends, the Suds?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Offline chrisgentile

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »
It has been quite some time since I've posted on these boards.

Nate -  Hope your doing well bud.
hris gentile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2007, 09:08:04 AM »
Any idea what Chery Sudweeks did to serve out her community service to complete her plea bargain in the criminal case? Picking up trash somehow seems appropriate for such an  piece of trash.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #188 on: October 10, 2007, 02:25:56 PM »
The negative spin-doctors here certainly know how to write inflammatory statements and make non-responsive responses to well-thought-out posts, yet they apparently aren't too well versed in simple reading skills.  

For those of you that can't seem to remember, or never got it in the first place, for the umpteenth time, Cheryl:

1. Did not plead guilty to anything;
2. Plead "no contest" to 4 "class C" misdemeanor charges of "attempted hazing";
3. The pleas were "held in abeyance", meaning they were NEVER actually legally entered as pleas in the criminal case, and no judgment of conviction nor sentence were ever imposed;
4. The "plea in abeyance" agreement provided that the case, along with the charges and her pleas, would all be dismissed after one year if she followed the terms to which she had agreed;
5. One year having now passed, the terms of the plea in abeyance agreement having been met, the case, all charges and her pleas, are now in the process of being dismissed; and
6. The "no contest' pleas in abeyance cannot legally ever be used against Cheryl or The Whitmore in the (now going nowehere fast) civil case.*

* Which is why the plaintiffs' civil attorney had such a conniption fit at the hearing in the criminal case where the judge accepted her pleas.  Fortunately for the taxpaying citizens of Juab County, as well as for Cheryl, the Juab County Attorney was smarter than the plaintiffs' attorney had hoped, it being made increasingly more obvious that he was simply being used to do the plaintiffs' dirty work, and having done much of it, seeing that there was less than bupkis evidence against Cheryl, let alone hope to convict her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2007, 09:00:41 PM »
"Plea in Abeyance" means Cheryl's "nolo contrendere" plea -- which is an agreement by the defendant that, in deed, the incidents charged happened -- would not be acted upon, unless Cheryl did not comform to the terms -- the terms being the same sentence she would have received if found guilty at trial.

"Nolo Contrendere" means "I do not wish to contend, fight or maintain a defense; it admits all facts stated in the indictment.  The plea of nolo contendere is equivalent to a plea of guilt for purposes of the criminal matter.  It cannot be used as an admission of guilt in other matters."

By the way, unless you are a plaintiff in the civil case or Mark or Cheryl, you could not possibly know anything about it.  And what you are stating, plain and simply, is untrue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »
Sounds like somebody's getting all riled up about something in WHITMORE LAND.  It is that time of year again.  Didn't all this "trouble" break out in the good ole month of OCTOBER 2004?   Anniversary time in WHITMORE LAND?  What would this be, 3rd Anniversary?   Celebration time, is it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »
Where's AMF?  A poem seems in order.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
"Plea in Abeyance" means Cheryl's "nolo contrendere" plea -- which is an agreement by the defendant that, in deed, the incidents charged happened -- would not be acted upon, unless Cheryl did not comform to the terms -- the terms being the same sentence she would have received if found guilty at trial.

"Nolo Contrendere" means "I do not wish to contend, fight or maintain a defense; it admits all facts stated in the indictment.  The plea of nolo contendere is equivalent to a plea of guilt for purposes of the criminal matter.  It cannot be used as an admission of guilt in other matters."

By the way, unless you are a plaintiff in the civil case or Mark or Cheryl, you could not possibly know anything about it.  And what you are stating, plain and simply, is untrue.

To the budding legal eagle who tried to teach us the law - another. . .failure.

"Nolo contendre" is Latin for "No Contest."  The terms have NOTHING to do with the legal concept of  a "plea in abeyance", which can be used in either guilty or "no contest" plea situations.  

With respect to a "no contest" plea, the defendant does not "admit" the facts, rather the defendant simply agrees that he/she does not contest that the facts afford a reasonable basis for the court to accept the pleas.  If not, the court could not legally accept the pleas.

And, nope - not Mark nor Cheryl, nor a plaintiff.  But think what you want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
Which Law book did you get your definition from,  Leagal Eagle?  Try again.  Ylu translation of Latin to English is correct, what it mean as far as its implications in the law is not you've got it wrong -- Legal Eagle.

And you know nothing about the civil lawsuit.  So, who are you trying to bullshit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »
Why did the Sudweeks close down Whitmore Academy?