Author Topic: Myspace?  (Read 5036 times)

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
Myspace?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
FUCK HLA, and I don't care who all is reading this.  All you staff have no lives and you suck anyways.  Too bad your fuckin manipulation games didn't work on my parents, go home to your $800 swedish beds that Bucci bought you for Christmas with my parents money.  Come and get me, I dare you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
This is disappointing to read George.  You were always very respectful on the times when I spoke with you.  I truly wish you the best.  You are better than this stuff you are writing.  There is no one at HLA that wishes anything for you but the best.  I hope that you can one day see that people here were only trying to help you.

Good luck

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
Okay, then why didn't I get my transcript?  If they TRULY WISH THE BEST FOR ME, like Bill Gray and Charles Cates proclaimed to my dad on the morning of the 28th when he called that in-bred (706) phone number, if they want the best why would they hold my transcript?  Not that it matters (who ever is reading this) but the school I'm going to is not requiriing that transcript, they just need a proof of attending high school, so my public HS transcript will do just find.  Yall fucked up again, and it backfired, and it backfired on yall.

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
And just to make it clear, I am a respectful and kind person -- you can ask anyone who actually really knows me, it takes a lot to piss me off, but I HATE when people draw conclusions and assumptions about my personal experiences when they haven't lived in the point of view that me and all the other kids who've had to go through the program at HLA have, because it's quite different being a student there and being a parent of a student there, and it's easy for staff to misconstrue everything into "oh, i can't believe this, etc."  However, I do agree, yes, I needed a kick in the ass and I needed to change a few things -- that's why I was sent to HLA.  That being said, the way the higher-ups and counselors manage, run and regulate everything at the school is unfair, preposterous, crooked, and in some instances, illegal and manipulative.  My apologies if I insulted certain staff members at the school, because there are some of you I enjoyed meeting, but most of the counselors and higher staff I have been shat on in some form or fashion and the mind-games really piss me off, and I'm a top-notch bullshitter, so when someone tries to bullshit me, it doesn't make me want to necessarily hold your hand and tell you "everything will be OK."  Not to mention the fact the school couldn't handle the fact that it wasn't my choice, it was MY PARENTS choice to withdraw me, but instead they sat there and played mindgames with both of my parents -- and don't even deny it, yall was on speakerphone during every communication with my parents, I know it all -- disturbed me, to think that people and be so crooked and desperate to get money just pisses me the fuck off.  Get over yourselves people, and to who's running that place, try making some LEGITIMATE money for once, like every other american has to.

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 11:22:00 PM »
Do I smell silence? Or is it just that whoever (attempted) to justify the crooked excuse for a program suddenly has nothing to debate with what I said? It's been over a week...you people are very zippy...what's the matter?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
Looks like the tables are turned.  HLA is fine with censoring it's BBS, I wonder how they feel about this from MySpace:

Posted:  Mar 8, 2006 5:49 AM

After some careful thinking I have decided to ban Leonard. I ain't stupid and I'm also gladly banning Lee.

If anyone sees anyone that may be perceived to be on HLA staff. Let me know and I'll write them up like that.

Don't be afraid to write fallout on them or hold them accountable as we say.

There is no place for HLA staff on this site.

If anyone sees anyone they may perceive to be HLA staff let me know and I will handle it accordingly.

This is a "no brainer."

The inmates are running the asylum.  I love it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »
The more I read, the more I laugh...

Posted:  Mar 8, 2006 8:01 AM

According to Leonard:

"I will be monitoring these forums.
Body: Along with other counselors and deans."

The response:
Posted:  Mar 8, 2006 8:02 AM

All I gotta say is go ahead and try.

You will not be successful.

-Dan
Representing the fine students and alumni of Hidden Lake Academy

And one more, less measured response:

Posted:  Mar 8, 2006 10:06 AM

To: Leonard
Date: Mar 2, 2006 10:26 PM
Subject: guess what?
Body: you're a fagot

To: Leonard
Date: Mar 8, 2006
12:37 PM Subject:
RE: I will be monitoring these forums.
Body: you pussy ass son of a bitch. go suck on spooners asshole till you die of fecal poisoning. you are an absolute waste of human life. YOUR SCHOOL IS GOING DOWN. along with swift river motherfucker. you shall abuse kids no longer.

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
This shit just gets better and better by the hour!

:wave:

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
Where did lenny b's posting come from???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 12:49:00 AM »
he just banned lee and whoever the fuck leonard is, so he not letting them moniter this shit. but whatever, if they keep trying, then fucking let them. what the fuck are they going to do? it's not like they can ban us from each other anymore. we can ban them from us though. let them read our shit about them. DR. B, SUCK THE ASIA GUY'S DICK.

Posted:  March 8, 2006  7:39 PM

I dont see why they care what we are talking about or who is in here or whatever. I mean we're out of there so we can do whatever the fuck we want, just cause our parents were fucking idiots to sign over all our rights to them, it wasnt forever!!! So they need to just fuck off and get over the fact that no one likes HLA. Remember the lady that messaged like all of us about sending her kid to HLA, I wonder if that was a staff trying to get us to tell them what we thought of HLA to try and get us in trouble or something....fuckers!!! I just think its wicked lame and they are retarded for trying to monitor us, and even if they are doing it cause they think that kids that are still at HLA are in this chat is really lame, when you go ona break its supposed to be a break from HLA, no one ever does what they are supposed to over break everyone breaks at least some rule!!! And they are just trying to catch them in the act to screw them over even more, which is evil!!! HLA staff can go fuck themselves

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 09:10:00 AM »
Posted:   Mar 8, 2006 11:08 PM

i say let them "monitor" our forums. Bucci was never really around so maybe he doesn't know just how torturous his institution is. i mean, hell, alot of us have been out of there for a long time and if we still need to vent and bitch about it (which we obviously do) than he needs to know that an innordinate amount of his precious school's alumni were seriously traumatized by their experiences there.
this way he can't claim ignorance of HLA's atrociously misguided approach to "behavioral therapy, " nor can he claim that HLAs tactics are really successful.
i mean look at us, seriously.
if HLA's "behavioral therapy" was a drug seeking approval by the FDA do you think it would ever get it? not with this high a percentage of us lab rats running around like we are, arguably worse than before, and certaintly carrying long-term side effects like "the need to form a group on my space so we can comisserate with people who actually understand what an inexpressively revolting ordeal we've been through."
So let them look and monitor and read and realize the end results of their noble work.
Let them look and monitor and read and realize and have to live with themselves, and question their calling, and go back to their work of breaking kids' spirits, and let them try and sleep and night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Myspace?
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
Dont these psychos ever come down off their power trip?

Monitoring a board full of people who you have no control over?

Big brother is always watching I guess.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Myspace?
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 06:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

So let them look and monitor and read and realize the end results of their noble work.
Let them look and monitor and read and realize and have to live with themselves, and question their calling, and go back to their work of breaking kids' spirits, and let them try and sleep and night.

:nworthy:

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes