Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 2648 times)

Offline southernboy

• View Profile
Moving on
« on: July 30, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
I guess all those staff at RMA and all the other CEDU programs have really done a good job of fucking with all ya'lls minds and making that program still haunt and torment your daily life.  I went there 90-92 and left without graduating, my biggest regrets are not having the balls or knowledge to tell some of those staff to fuck off,  oh, wait I did and now I am over it.  If my son ever had a hard time with drugs or behavior like I did I would take him up in the woods and try to help him myself, or whoop his ass one.  What I miss most about RMA are the friendships I had, I am sure I will talk to all the old friends I want to, one day, or mabye not.
I will leave all the bullshit up in those mountains, time to move on. :razz:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz: [ This Message was edited by: southernboy on 2005-07-30 17:21 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
Amen
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »
Hell yeah southernboy these people need to get a grip! :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
I definately agree with where you are coming from.  Since I graduated 6 years ago, I have been JUST FINE!  I never tried to kill myself afterwards or anything like that.  However, there are people that thrive in an institution like setting and most of the time BCA/RMA/ or just CEDU in general would be the stepping stone to figuring those people out.  But it seems like those people are the ones that have their parents enabling them throughout their time.  I remember seeing people that actually needed serious help just get babied because of the orders their parents would bark at the school.  They certainly didn't help that situation much did they?  If my son EVER tried doing what I was doing, he wouldn't get away with for one because I experienced too much myself, and for two, early one it is being instilled that education is key in your life and you have lots of time to mess around!  LOL!

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
Hello, I heard CEDU closed. I was one of the therapists working in Running Springs some years back. I don't remember how long I was there - I was not a CEDU employee. I was there when stuff was happening - people were being pulled and I think there was a series of therapists - a few. Don't know how many. I didn't keep contact with anyone there.

I do remember one of the therapists was Bruce Fountain (sp?).

I recently met a woman who had worked for CEDU and told me it closed - she said she was a new employee and they were given a day notice - or less. Something like that. I'm long gone from CEDU and I'll admit that I had some issues with some of the things they were doing there. Those Propheets sounded terrible. This person said they were different when she was there. I never went to one - I don't think any of the therapists did. Maybe I'm wrong. It certainly would be inappropriate to participate in it.

Someone told me that the therapists became CEDU employees - I sat next to him on a plane. I don't remember his name, but he worked at RMA. I was nice to him. Hey, I'm up to a challenge! Anyway, is this true? Did they become employees? Were they employees in Running Springs?

Do any of you know me? Probably not... I wasn't there much - maybe 2 or 3 days a week. And I think I maybe worked for a year? Less? Can't remember. I was a student while I was there. I never did become CEDU-ized.

I would like to hear from any of the students who might have known me. Former Cedu Therapist told me that some of you here may have known me... I'd love to hear from you if you do!

I see a lot of pain in these threads. I hate to see it - and I'm not too surprised. I also see some great humor and clever sarcasm. Good for you! The best revenge is living well!

Alice
lice Clearman

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »
Were you there between 1994 and 1998. Were you a Ph.d. candidate at UCR? If you were I believe I know you.

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »
Some time in there - yes, I did go to UCR. Got my bachelor's there and then drove to San Diego for the Ph.D. 100 miles from home!! I was a Ph.D. candidate when I worked there. Let's see... um '97?  '98? Can't quite remember - too lazy to look it up! Some time in there. I think I left in late winter or early spring of... '98? Februarly, as I recall.

Send me a message!!

Alice

On 2005-08-01 22:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Were you there between 1994 and 1998. Were you a Ph.d. candidate at UCR? If you were I believe I know you."
lice Clearman

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
Hello - I worked for Dr. Soltani there in '97(?) Anyone here who knows me?
lice Clearman

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
I know I know you...I was there then too.

Offline Alice Clearman

• View Profile
Moving on
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
Well, send me a message if you wish!

On 2005-08-07 10:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I know I know you...I was there then too."
lice Clearman