Author Topic: my identity  (Read 16361 times)

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »
Thanks, guys. I just realized I left something off, so I added it. She consistently ignored requests that she print all her posts out and show them to her advisor. Not one word from her regarding this - only one post about "telling" her advisor she was on the boards and his not having any problem with it. Sure. If I were my student, I would ask to see ALL her posts. If she started to squirm, I would be concerned.

I have edited my post, noting her refusal to answer that challenge. Do you know why she ignored it? Because she knew she had gone over the edge! She was calling posters immature while she HERSELF was in the sandbox with them, very involved in conflict on these boards! Sick, sick woman. I truly hope she does not meet her goal of opening a facility.

On 2005-09-30 22:12:00, dniceo7 wrote:

"Yeah, that was very well put. Definitely appreciated. "
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
From Strugglingteens:

Profile for Gentiana    
Member Status:  Junior Member  
Member Number:  4461  
Interests:  running reading gardening painting  
What is your purpose in registering on this Board? (Specifics Please):  support for other parents; my son is a successful RMA grad (1999)
email: [email protected] = Anne Hall = Viscious Troll

What's so great is that she herself posted all of this information on the internet for public consumption.  In her smug arrogance she believed she could remain anonymous.  Not so, troll, not so.

For some of her better work, examine the threads "KarenInDallas" and "Say Hello to Our Strugglingteens Troll" - very disturbing.  On those threads I reposted what she posted from ST and CA where she talks about her wanting to open up a TeenHurt facility.

BTW, FCT, I had a nearly identical experience to yours at Hidden Lake Academy where, not coincidentally, there were CEDU flunkies driving the bus...

If anyone wants to contact her advisor, I would suggest starting with the Psychology faculty at the University of Minnesota.  You're likely to find who you're looking for there.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
For such a "brilliant" grad student, good ol' Annie was pretty stupid to think she could lash out at so many people on a highly public internet forum without any repercussions...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
oh! snap. snap. snap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »
Maybe this behavior needs to be reported to the Psych. Licensing board, too?

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

Unfortunately,the board won't do anything. They only take complaints from persons who have been personally injured by her while she was functioning in a professional capacity. Also, crimes are of interest. This wouldn't get anything out of them.

Someone could print out all her posts and mail them to the chair of the psychology department at the university...

On 2005-10-01 15:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe this behavior needs to be reported to the Psych. Licensing board, too?"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
I don't advocate taking any action.  I think Anne has punished herself enough with the humiliation of exposure.

Anybody who would say the things she has said should be ashamed of themselves.

I find it simply stunning to see exactly how far she was willing go so long as she felt secure in her anonymity.

She clearly exhibits the moral terpitude and ethical bankruptcy requisite for the TeenHurt business.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-10-02 06:01 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
Wow. I'm very imporessed with you!

On 2005-10-02 05:58:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"I don't advocate taking any action.  I think Anne has punished herself enough with the humiliation of exposure.

Anybody who would say the things she has said should be ashamed of themselves.

I find it simply stunning to see exactly how far she was willing go so long as she felt secure in her anonymity.

She clearly exhibits the moral terpitude and ethical bankruptcy requisite for the TeenHurt business.

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-10-02 06:01 ]"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
Well, thank you, FCT.

As I said before, I had relatively the same experience you had working in the "industry."  It is not surprising that we have arrived at similar conclusions.

As far as Anne is concerned, her chickens will come home to roost.  It's only a matter of time and my intervention surely isn't needed.  

People like her rarely succeed in any endeavor that requires human interaction at a meaningful level.  I view her as "Ted Bundy Lite," a smooth-operating sociopath.

Take Care,
DJ
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »
Funny she completely disappeared as soon as her identity was revealed...Guess that's just how it goes when all your attacks hinge on the fact that no one can compare them to the source...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
Hi, I am a Mom who sent her 16 year old, (at the time) to Cedu Ascent for a six week program.  I see a lot of negative writings about Cedu but wonder if this applies to Ascent.

My daughter had been at a boarding school considered to be a top Character Based education.  Not so, but in any case she did something unacceptable and it was advised by the school that she go to Ascent.  Thank goodness ours was a very good experience and my daughter told me it "the experience was the best I ever had."  Something must be understood here.  My daughter did not have a lot of difficulties nor was she out of control.  Maybe this is why Ascent did what it was supposed to do for her.  She came out of the program being more confident in her abilities and had better self esteem.  The only negative I had about Ascent was there was no follow up with the kids or parents.

On the other hand, the boarding school my daughter went to before and after Ascent did her more harm than good.  I learned the danger of putting a child in someone else's care and I regret this very much.

Would love to see some other posts from Ascent graduates.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Which "boarding school" did she go to?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »
You know I hesitate even to bring this stupid threat back. or attention to the stupid jerks who spawned it especially Dysfunction Junction: a more on-target name has seldom been chosen

You idiots. I know the poster you call ottoawa5 PERSONALLY.  She actually spoken publically about her experiences posting here a year or two ago so it's no big secret that she did so.

You lunatics are so confused.  I know for a fact she hasn't posted here in at least a year and a half.  And I know that this dysfunction guy has posted the name and address of some woman who is definitely not the ottawa5 poster

Talk about libel then I check out dysfunction's posts elsewhere on this board, he did the same thing to some woman in Dallas even posting her telephone number

You know people there are limits to freedom of speech. There is behavior that is criminally accountable. I hope nothing happens to either of these women because Dysfunctional is an ass who jumps to conclusions/makes up things/ hallucinates.  But if something did happen to them I hope to hell the police take this idiot into custody and throw away the key.  And that he gets sued so all that's left for him is his pimply computer-glued ass

I see looking around this board there is already a lawsuit (Elan) targeting perpetrators like Dys.  Maybe I ought to contact both the women he's slandered and see if they want to join It would serve him the fuck right

The woman you call ottawa would tell me to forget it so would her family I know these people.  They do more good in one day I bet than any of the lousy posters here do in a lifetime or so.

But me I've got a sense of justice, I'd really like to see people like DJ pay when they mess with good people that way

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2005, 09:11:00 AM »
nice try anon, but i've done the research, and it proves conclusively that ottawa 5 is indeed anne hall, of minneappolis, minnesota.
now i'm going to find out who you are...hahaha!!! :evil:  

by the way, i'm not dysfunction junction.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2005, 10:59:00 AM »
Look, Ottawa generates a large reaction from many of us.  At first, some of us engaged in thoughtful discussion, wanting to know specifically what tools and aspects of CEDU were educationally and therapeutically beneficial.  She never could deliver.  Meanwhile, many posters, such as myself, gave sincere and explicit examples of how the therapeutic methods of these schools were not only unethical, but harmful.  We discussed exactly how the environment at CEDU promoted abuse, bullying, and isolation or manipulation to the extent you could not really develop emotional well being.  We gave solid examples of coersion, lack of individuated support, and in fact, blatant deception.  Moreover, tehere was an unhealthy lack of boundaries between staff and students.  (This is a very short list.) Ottawa could care less.  She acted as if the more specific, horrific stories never occurred, when it was systemic.

Sure, she was intelligent and articulate, but she was also cold blooded and blind, completely blind, to our avalanche of personal stories.  Some of these strories were truly horrific and she acted as if they never happened.  I liken it to a rape victim being told she was never raped.  

We kept giving her opportunties to discuss the SPECIFIC aspects of the program that helped, and she never did.  She just reiterated that her son is successful now.

She did talk of her own personal Dreams experience that was helpful.  Dreams is a propheet.  But the parent version of these workshops are watered down and sanitized.  Also, the impressionable teen age psyche should not be barraged by this type of highly manipulative, intense experimental cultic therapy.

Well, there are many people who criticize the program and have a successful resume, are married with kids, but still deal with the more deleterious apsects of the cultic program.  

I guess we were turned off by her total dismissal of our experiences (without even addressing them), as if we were lying.  We already dealt with that attitude at CEDU. The funny thing was a lot of kids were under such constant pressure by CEDU's inaccurate prtrayal of them, they were badgered into admitting things they had never done, and then punished for a crime that never happened. Some of the experiences were hardcore traumatic, and she didn't give a shit. All she cared about was her son was "saved."
hanlea