Author Topic: my identity  (Read 16183 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
Anne Hall aka Ottawa5 aka moose cock lover isn't even worth a second thought. She may be articulate, she may be well-educated, but she's far from inteliigent.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
I know her personally, too. This person here is lying. "Ottawa" is intelligent, ignorant, gifted with words, and cold-hearted. Also, many of us who know her definitely know that something is amiss. I mean there is SERIOUSLY something wrong with her - it's her personality. This woman is sick and she believes she's God's answer to everything.

I know her through a professional contact - I do not wish to say more.

On 2005-11-14 18:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know I hesitate even to bring this stupid threat back. or attention to the stupid jerks who spawned it especially Dysfunction Junction: a more on-target name has seldom been chosen

You idiots. I know the poster you call ottoawa5 PERSONALLY.  She actually spoken publically about her experiences posting here a year or two ago so it's no big secret that she did so.

You lunatics are so confused.  I know for a fact she hasn't posted here in at least a year and a half.  And I know that this dysfunction guy has posted the name and address of some woman who is definitely not the ottawa5 poster

Talk about libel then I check out dysfunction's posts elsewhere on this board, he did the same thing to some woman in Dallas even posting her telephone number

You know people there are limits to freedom of speech. There is behavior that is criminally accountable. I hope nothing happens to either of these women because Dysfunctional is an ass who jumps to conclusions/makes up things/ hallucinates.  But if something did happen to them I hope to hell the police take this idiot into custody and throw away the key.  And that he gets sued so all that's left for him is his pimply computer-glued ass

I see looking around this board there is already a lawsuit (Elan) targeting perpetrators like Dys.  Maybe I ought to contact both the women he's slandered and see if they want to join It would serve him the fuck right

The woman you call ottawa would tell me to forget it so would her family I know these people.  They do more good in one day I bet than any of the lousy posters here do in a lifetime or so.

But me I've got a sense of justice, I'd really like to see people like DJ pay when they mess with good people that way"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

"You know I hesitate even to bring this stupid threat back. or attention to the stupid jerks who spawned it especially Dysfunction Junction: a more on-target name has seldom been chosen

You idiots. I know the poster you call ottoawa5 PERSONALLY.  She actually spoken publically about her experiences posting here a year or two ago so it's no big secret that she did so.

You lunatics are so confused.  I know for a fact she hasn't posted here in at least a year and a half.  And I know that this dysfunction guy has posted the name and address of some woman who is definitely not the ottawa5 poster

Talk about libel then I check out dysfunction's posts elsewhere on this board, he did the same thing to some woman in Dallas even posting her telephone number

You know people there are limits to freedom of speech. There is behavior that is criminally accountable. I hope nothing happens to either of these women because Dysfunctional is an ass who jumps to conclusions/makes up things/ hallucinates.  But if something did happen to them I hope to hell the police take this idiot into custody and throw away the key.  And that he gets sued so all that's left for him is his pimply computer-glued ass

I see looking around this board there is already a lawsuit (Elan) targeting perpetrators like Dys.  Maybe I ought to contact both the women he's slandered and see if they want to join It would serve him the fuck right

The woman you call ottawa would tell me to forget it so would her family I know these people.  They do more good in one day I bet than any of the lousy posters here do in a lifetime or so.

But me I've got a sense of justice, I'd really like to see people like DJ pay when they mess with good people that way"
Whew.  Where to start...?

Your "facts" are a bit off the mark here, anon.

First, I never published anyone's address or phone number: nobody in Dallas and not Ottawa's.

Second, publishing that PUBLICLY AVAILABLE information is in no way, shape or form criminal or tortious.

Third, you are incorrect about Ottawa5.  Her name is publicly available, as she made it so.

Fourth, I never posted her address or phone number, although I have both.

Fifth, I am a network engineer by trade and I traced her IP address (kindly attached to her posts and stored by StrugllingParents) to a broadband cable company in Minneapolis, MN for which the account owner is "Anne Hall" from Minneapolis.

She registered her AOL screenname, "[email protected]," under the name "Anne Hall."  She posted as "Gentiana" with the contact email of "[email protected]" on the CEDU alumni site and registered her profile as "Anne Hall" from Minneapolis, MN.  She has also posted under the name "Gentiana" at StrugglingParents with her email address listed as "[email protected]."

In addition, a fornits poster who is friends with her son who went to RMA has confirmed the aforementioned facts.

So, you can say what you will, but you are clearly proven wrong.

Anne [email protected]=Gentiana.

Like it or not, it is what it is.  Don't get mad at me because this whacked-out freak isn't smart enough to conceal her identity on the internet.

Have a great day.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
Another lying baghead pinched in lie.  I bet it was Anne herself who posted that.  Funny how the poster used the word "threat" instead of "thread."  Freudian slip, Annie?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »
It was - she tried to disguise herself with the sloppy writing. She is big on trying to figure out who is whom by their writing style.

Ooohhh - I used "whom" properly. Let's see if this gets her trying to guess who I am!! What fun for her! I think she spent hours looking over posts tryint to identify posters! It's soooo nice to know that such a mature and sophisticated person is getting a degree in psychology! That is, if she's not lying about THAT, too...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
Yes, this is Annie. No doubt.

1) She's angry and defensive. That's Annie.
2) She is bringing up legal issues - Annie again. Remember, guys?
3) She used pop-psych observances - the observation of Dysfunction's name and use of the word "hallucinate."
4) Idealizing Ottawa - saying she would tell this person would say to "forget it" and talking about all the good they do. Yeah, like the good Annie did rubbing salt into people's wounds here.

This is Annie, folks. No doubt about it. She's trying to look like someone else by making writing errors - remember how focused she was on writing styles?

Crawl back under your rock, Annie. We don't need you here. I hope to GOD you're lying about going to school and you are never given responsibility for any kids. You're too sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
Jesus, what are you people going on and on about! I thought this was a place to discuss our issues with CEDU, not belittle everyone who posts! Get back to the subject and quit messing around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »
Shutup dumbass, what'd you find this site for the first time a few minutes ago? They're talking about Annie Hall, who attacked just about every decent poster around here for a few months until her identity was traced and revealed, and she crawled back under the rock that is her life. I'd explain it all to you, but you're a dumbass, so it probably wouldn't make sense anyways. Basically, if there's one person who deserves to be belittled around here, it's her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »
Yes, by their fruits shall you know them...

On 2005-11-15 07:59:00, shanlea wrote:

"Look, Ottawa generates a large reaction from many of us.  At first, some of us engaged in thoughtful discussion, wanting to know specifically what tools and aspects of CEDU were educationally and therapeutically beneficial.  She never could deliver.  Meanwhile, many posters, such as myself, gave sincere and explicit examples of how the therapeutic methods of these schools were not only unethical, but harmful.  We discussed exactly how the environment at CEDU promoted abuse, bullying, and isolation or manipulation to the extent you could not really develop emotional well being.  We gave solid examples of coersion, lack of individuated support, and in fact, blatant deception.  Moreover, tehere was an unhealthy lack of boundaries between staff and students.  (This is a very short list.) Ottawa could care less.  She acted as if the more specific, horrific stories never occurred, when it was systemic.

Sure, she was intelligent and articulate, but she was also cold blooded and blind, completely blind, to our avalanche of personal stories.  Some of these strories were truly horrific and she acted as if they never happened.  I liken it to a rape victim being told she was never raped.  

We kept giving her opportunties to discuss the SPECIFIC aspects of the program that helped, and she never did.  She just reiterated that her son is successful now.

She did talk of her own personal Dreams experience that was helpful.  Dreams is a propheet.  But the parent version of these workshops are watered down and sanitized.  Also, the impressionable teen age psyche should not be barraged by this type of highly manipulative, intense experimental cultic therapy.

Well, there are many people who criticize the program and have a successful resume, are married with kids, but still deal with the more deleterious apsects of the cultic program.  

I guess we were turned off by her total dismissal of our experiences (without even addressing them), as if we were lying.  We already dealt with that attitude at CEDU. The funny thing was a lot of kids were under such constant pressure by CEDU's inaccurate prtrayal of them, they were badgered into admitting things they had never done, and then punished for a crime that never happened. Some of the experiences were hardcore traumatic, and she didn't give a shit. All she cared about was her son was "saved."

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »
What the hell is your problem!? You're going to call me names? There isn't any need for that. Come on! Some people probably want to talk about what happened to them while at CEDU and all you can do is make fun of them? No wonder you ended up where you did. If all you can do is poke fun of people who want to talk about their issues associated with CEDU, well then maybe you should go elsewhere becuase I'm sick of having to read such hateful remarks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
You really are a dumbass. I talk about my experience at CEDU around here all the time. I've posted genuine, sincere, thoughtful, and generally helpful posts here for almost a year now. I've helped others make sense of their experience, and others have helped me make sense of my experience. So who the hell are you to come on here and judge me? No wonder I ended up where I did? You stood up for Annie Hall,  you deserve to be called names. And the worst part is you didn't even realize what you were doing. You just thought you were so high and mighty that you knew exactly what was up and could just tell everyone how it is. So yeah, you're a dumbass, and I'm standing by that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »
Where'd they teach you foul language like that? Some Vietnamese whore house. "Me love you long time!" Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
Man you just get more brilliant by the second. Ass and hell? Where'd I learn language like that? I think by the time I was 8 I had heard it on TV a million times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
Like I said: If you want to belittle people, start your own post. Start a post that's specifically for making fun of people. That way everyone who wants to be made a fool of can go there a do as they please. OK? Think you can do that? Think there is a drop of compassionate blood in your body or are you going to make fun of me for my respectful request?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
No, I won't honor your respectful request. Again, Annie Hall is scum and should be belittled in every post that her name is mentioned, and a couple times in posts where she is not just for good measure. If there is a post about breakfast bread at bca, there should be at least one comment about how pathetic Annie Hall is. Is this getting through to you yet? I pray it is...there's not much hope for you if it isn't.