Author Topic: "group consequences" and other bullshit  (Read 5000 times)

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
"group consequences" and other bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
On 2005-07-29 14:25:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-07-29 11:31:00, Deborah wrote:

He looked to be in a mild state of shock.

And then the repelling crew may have refused to force anyone due to liability issues.

He's looked like a different kid from the tweak they showed in the before shots since at least the end of last week's episode. I think he broke for real during the hike to Eagle Camp.

Our country has deliberately undertaken a great social and economic experimanet, noble in motive and far-reaching in purpose. [The Eighteenth Amendment, enacting Prohibition.]
Letter to Senator W.H. Borah
--Herbert Hoover (Feb 28, 1928)

"

Maybe they got him back on his meds. Maybe he is just plain exhausted. Maybe both.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
"group consequences" and other bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
On 2005-07-29 11:31:00, Deborah wrote:

"And/or thrown from the cliff.

I was really shocked that they didn't force him. Might they have considered that him having an hysterical breakdown caused by repelling could've been too much for even the hardest ass watching?

He looked to be in a mild state of shock.

And then the repelling crew may have refused to force anyone due to liability issues.

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2005-07-29 11:49 ]"

Didnt that one girl have a breakdown all the way down? Was she the same one who freaked out by the campfire later in the day?

If they can get you to ask the wrong questions they don't have to worry about the answers

--Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow (Proverbs for Paranoids)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."