Author Topic: To Whitmore  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
To Whitmore
« on: July 27, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=D#118781

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it.  That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.
-- In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive maintenance

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
$7,000 to Sue Scheff for a referral fee to Whitmore Academy?  Wow!
No wonder she supports these owners, even after Cheryl Sudweeks has been charged with criminal child abuse!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
Do we know for a fact that kids were referred by Sue Scheff (or anyone else) after Sudweeks was charged?

Second, why does UTAH even allow programs to remain open when the owner/operator is accused of child abuse?

Does that even make sense? Do other states operate this way?

:???:

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
On 2005-07-27 19:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Second, why does UTAH even allow programs to remain open when the owner/operator is accused of child abuse?
"

That's easy, Utah is populated and governed by mormons, who are totally fucked in the head to begin with.  Besides the fact that these people practice polygamy, sex with minors, and a host of other bizarre rituals that have no basis in true Christianity or morality(despite their insistance to the contrary), most mormons in Utah are the result of generations of in-breeding.  Remember that when the Mormans 1st arrived in Utah, women outnumbered the ment by something like 8 to 1. Citizens of Utah permit these programs to exist because most of them simply lack mental capacity to realize how fucked they are in the first place.  The citizens of utah who aren't mentally deficient, were still raised with mormon values, which are completely fucked up in and of themselves.  Quite frankly, these people just don't know any better.  Also, most of the Utah programs are staffed by mormons, which doesn't help any either.

Offline Avid Folkie

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 03:59:00 AM »
mormans dont practice polygamy anymore btw, only a certain amount of specified sects of the morman belief do and they stay in their own little towns unless they need to go elsewhere. and they don't accept sex with minors because they dont accept sex before marraige, and if im wrong the only way you can get married is when you're 18, OR with a parental permission at a younger age, in which , i believe at least, that if you are willing to make such a committment, ( and in the morman belief the committment lasts an eternity) you deserve to be able to enjoy sex and are willing to have children. and the only "bizzare rituals" i have seen have been teen dances, and going to church on sunday, which i can see is completely not christian. o wait did i say not christian because i meant to say entirely christian. but humor me and explain to me these rituals you speak of. just to give you a heads up, in the time i spent in utah, not once did u see a lamb being sacraficed on an alter, or a host of virgins being slayed. if you decide that religious freedom is not worth living in america i implore you to leave because if you would like to remember back to grade school, that is EXACTLY what this country was founded on. What i am saying here, i realize has nothing to do with the sudweeks, so if you people are going to talk about the whitmore, i would appreciate it if you would not try and put down other religions. I am not mormon, I have never been morman, so to dismiss any further accusasions of me being a mormon making up things to defend my religion you are wrong. I simply beleive that mormans are just as christian as say lutherans, who also started not too long ago if you recall. so have fun with you're freedom of speach because it is just as american as freedom of religion. which values of the mormans are f***ed up because i thought that treating one another like christ would WAS christian. and treating you're body as you're temple was what the bible said. BTW not everyone living in Utah is a morman. There is actually several christian churches, just down the street from the morman temple. and to let you konw as well, most of the mormans i met were very intellegent, not to say all of them, because as we all know not everyone is born with the same gifts. I wish the best for all of you, and i wish you good fortune
Dig Music

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »
Avid Folkie, you contradict YOURSELF.
You said only a "certain sect of Mormons" practice polygamy.  Well, these folks ARE Mormons, too...so, Yes--some MORMONS do still practice polygamy, and it matters not if they live in some small town away from the mainstream of Mormons.
And, please don't try to say that young girls, the age of 12-14 can be "WILLING" to make a committment to a life-long marriage, especially to some man old enough to be her GRANDFATHER, and especially if she is to have the status of say, wifey #5 or wifey #6.  That is absolutely crazy.
And any grown man who is having sex with a CHILD is a chld molester...PERIOD. I don't care who gave him "permission to do this"--the girl, the girl's parents, or their church.  It is still child molestation.
Have you thought about why Warren Jeffs is on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List as of this week?
ONE BIG REASON is for the sexual abuse of minors.
Your argument is filled not only with misspelled words, but with mis-information.
The Sudweeks at Whitmore Academy hide behind the Mormon religion, and they are a disgrace to the Mormon faith. No one is criticizing the Mormon faith when they criticize the Sudweeks's criminal behaviors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »
well yes of course those certain ons were mormans, however i felt necessary to defend the larger group of mormoms who were not practicing these things. What you said implied that all mormans were polygamists, i was simply defending the steriotype. and as far as the 14 year old girls marrying overage men, i have simply not heard of that at all. Agin perhaps this is apparent in the polygamist practices, but as for the majority of the morman faith this is untrue. And who are you to say that the sudweeks are a disgrave to the morman religion if you yourself dont even know what a morman is. please though, i would love if you could inform me on these ritual you mentioned, becuase as far as im concerned your reply was simply making fun of my grammar and misspelling of words and all i was trying to do was defend a religion. By the way, not to say that young girls marrying older men is wrong, but correct me if i am wrong in saying that in the play "othello" the younger maiden marries someone older than her father. i agree in saying that 14 year old girls should not marry men the age of their grandfather, however i disagree in saying that this happens anywhere but in the small secluded outnumbered polygamist towns.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
or rather what the poster contrary to me said i just saw that you didn't post these things. but if you had read his/her comments you would see that he was just putting down mormans, and i mentioned nothing in defense of the sudweeks in my statements so whether i support or do not support the sudweeks has nothing to do with my defense of the LDS religion. Please concider what i write or what others write and why they write it before you go critisizing what people have to say

Offline Avid Folkie

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
also you yourself said that the actions of one or two mormans do not reflect the entire beleif or religion, so your comment about the FBI's most wanted list, im afraid, is not viable.
Dig Music

Offline Avid Folkie

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 05:15:00 PM »
i stand by my statement regardless of who he is, even the president of the united states is just a man nothing more. titles and labels and jobs and anything else that deals with a leadership statement simply reflect the clarvoincy or lack there of, of the people who put them in power. what warren jeffs did was his own choice, not that of the entire morman faith
Dig Music

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Whitmore
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
Avid, aren't you this most MIS-informed trying to act INFORMED?
Maybe you ought to leave the defense of the Mormon faith to someone who can at least SPELL it.