Author Topic: Carlbrook  (Read 562804 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Carlbrook
« Reply #1455 on: December 04, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »
Quote from: ""CBButterflyDA""
Quote from: ""Guest""
I highly HIGHLY recommend Carlbrook for kids ages 15-18 who just seem lost in the world. Either they have been hurting themselves, have no social decency, don't listen to their parents, or just don't seem to be happy with anything that is given to them.

Sounds like they spent 19 months training a marketing associate.

OK now it has gone from offending something that I hold very dear to me, to personally offending me! Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?? You don't know me and to say that I was "trained" to market Carlbrook is just FUCKED UP. Look at your motivations for posting what you say because you have a very skewed way of looking at the world.

To avoid confusion the following posts are mine.

If you don't like what's being said here, no one is making you stay. It's pretty rude to come onto someone else's message board and start telling them what they can and can't talk about.

AND STOP YELLING AT US!!!!!!

This guy has......
Kiwifella wrote:

So you're saying that Mr. Moreno benefitted from the type of "treatment" and "therapy" that is described by Kiwifella? You're an 'end justifies the means' kinda guy, I take it.

The connections between all these places is just plain creepy. One gets shut down, another with the same staff opens up in its place. Same thing happened with Straight. They're just learing how to dress it up and make it look nicer, but it's virtually the same shit that was going on 20 years ago.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?mo ... t=45&Sort=

Search around for RMA, CEDU, Tim Brace, Carlbrook, Aspen and you'll see how incestuous it all is. Sort of like the Catholics. A priest rapes little boys and he gets moved around from parish to parish.

Carlbrook Grad, is this anything like what you experienced in Carlbrook?
Kiwifella wrote:

Well, I'm sorry you find it offensive. They posted on a public message board. Am I not allowed to respond and ask questions? Have you ever been on a message board before? That's how they work ya know.

I care because I care about teenagers in general and am concerned about this bogus and dangerous industry. I've been on this board for quite a few years now and I take personal offense to people coming here and telling me what to do or say.

I've thought twice and three and four and five times about what I say. I'm the parent of two grown kids and I went through a teen program when I was a teenager. I'm not just talking out of my ass here darlin'. Yes, these are my opinions, just as what you say is your opinion. You believe it helped you, others believe it's dangerous. Again, that's the whole point of a message board....to discuss issues. If you're not interested in discussing them, why are you here? You can't expect to come on here and say "Carlbrook's great, it saved my life" and no one to question or respond to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CBButterflyDA

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1456 on: December 04, 2006, 01:32:32 PM »
Quote from: ""KarenInDallas""
My son attended for 9 months, but did not finish the program.  He left in May 2004 and finished high school at a regular prep boarding school.  I had some major disputes with Carlbrook while he was there.  He did benefit in some ways, and wilderness actually did him a lot of good (he did two stints in wilderness).  I thought some of the Carlbrook staff was excellent and some were terrible.  

Karen

Are you by any chance Kiley's mom????

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1457 on: December 04, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »
Quote from: ""KarenInDallas""
My son attended for 9 months, but did not finish the program.  He left in May 2004 and finished high school at a regular prep boarding school.  I had some major disputes with Carlbrook while he was there.  He did benefit in some ways, and wilderness actually did him a lot of good (he did two stints in wilderness).  I thought some of the Carlbrook staff was excellent and some were terrible.  

Karen

Are you by any chance Kiley's mom????

Oh, yes, she is.  She has her own thread here on Fornits.  She's probably the biggest loser ever to have posted here.

Look in the Brat Camp thread under "KarenInDallas."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1458 on: December 04, 2006, 02:01:21 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t= ... enindallas

Quick link to save you some search time.  Enjoy reading some of the most embarrassing things anyone has ever said about her family/kids/self.  Have fun!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1459 on: December 04, 2006, 02:49:11 PM »
CBButterfly-  Yes, if you read the threads you will see the type of people you are dealing with on Fornits and why it is useless to share positive information about Carlbrook or any other programs.  I was personally attacked, tormented by email and IM and absolutely villified for daring to say that there are good programs out there.  You should probably go away before you, too, are attacked in this way.  These are not people willing to accept an opinion contrary to their own.  Rico, Brad and Kiley are doing well.
Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know who you are.  (Kiley's Mom)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1460 on: December 04, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
CBButterfly-  Yes, if you read the threads you will see the type of people you are dealing with on Fornits and why it is useless to share positive information about Carlbrook or any other programs.  I was personally attacked, tormented by email and IM and absolutely villified for daring to say that there are good programs out there.  You should probably go away before you, too, are attacked in this way.  These are not people willing to accept an opinion contrary to their own.  Rico, Brad and Kiley are doing well.
Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know who you are.  (Kiley's Mom)

Don't forget, Karen, about all of your vicious attacks on children here, your threats, your lies and your attempts to hide your identity while lying away the time...  We didn't.

Your legacy has been cemented all over the internet, Karen.  Like your favorite TV show says "Karen, you ARE the biggest loser!"
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1461 on: December 04, 2006, 03:28:14 PM »
I did not make any threats.  I did not attack "children".  Are you a child, DJ?  I believe you are in your 40s!  Yes, I tried to hide my identity.  Who wouldn't? I don't see you revealing yours!  I was doing pretty well being anonymous until Barbara Goldman, a former HLA parent, told you who I was because she was mad at me for sharing something 6 months ago on the forum she believed was confidential (although Lon and other sources had the same info).  So it wasn't your great sleuthing that caught me, it was another parent.
I responded, in kind, to attacks on me. Immature?  Perhaps.  I guess in that respect I fit right in here.  
You want to talk about all the lies you and others have posted about ME and my family on this site?  The libel?  Yep, DJ, you know the definition.  It is is harmful and untrue, it is libel.  The only reason it may not be actionable is because no one takes anything on this site seriously so is not likely to harm me.  
I think you are actually the "biggest loser", although you might have to share that title with some others on the forum.  If anyone disagrees with you or pisses you off, you go on the attack. Vicious attack.  
I only posted to respond to the young lady who knew my son at Carlbrook, not to engage with you crazies again.
Bye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1462 on: December 04, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Karen-Sue""
  I fit right in here ... with you crazies ...

::blushing::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1463 on: December 04, 2006, 05:38:34 PM »
I
I only posted to respond to the young lady who knew my son at Carlbrook, not to engage with you crazies again.
Bye.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out you psychotic bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1464 on: December 04, 2006, 05:46:29 PM »
Shouldn't you be on the HLA forum Karen? :lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1465 on: December 04, 2006, 06:06:06 PM »
I did not make any threats.  I did not attack "children".  Are you a child, DJ?  I believe you are in your 40s!  Yes, I tried to hide my identity.  Who wouldn't? I don't see you revealing yours!  I was doing pretty well being anonymous until Barbara Goldman, a former HLA parent, told you who I was because she was mad at me for sharing something 6 months ago on the forum she believed was confidential (although Lon and other sources had the same info).  So it wasn't your great sleuthing that caught me, it was another parent.
I responded, in kind, to attacks on me. Immature?  Perhaps.  I guess in that respect I fit right in here.  
You want to talk about all the lies you and others have posted about ME and my family on this site?  The libel?  Yep, DJ, you know the definition.  It is is harmful and untrue, it is libel.  The only reason it may not be actionable is because no one takes anything on this site seriously so is not likely to harm me.  
I think you are actually the "biggest loser", although you might have to share that title with some others on the forum.  If anyone disagrees with you or pisses you off, you go on the attack. Vicious attack.  
Bye.

I'm not sure if you can even tell when you're lying, Karen.  You do it so much.

Should I point out the thread where you were identified nearly two years ago, in writing, on this site, or do you still want to go with "Barbara outed me six months ago"?

Karen, Karen, Karen.  You tell so many lies you can't keep 'em straight! :rofl:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Liney722

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1466 on: December 10, 2006, 07:08:39 AM »
My sister has been at Carlbrook since this September. She turned 18 yesterday and was ready to sign her self out, but my parents told her they wouldn't support her financially  if she chose to leave. So she chose to stay. I think this school is what she needs to turn her life back around. Ive come to realize that this whole process wont be easy, but I know it will all be worth it in the end!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 04:49:14 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1467 on: December 16, 2006, 05:34:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Liney722""
My sister has been at Carlbrook since this September. She turned 18 yesterday and was ready to sign her self out, but my parents told her they wouldn't support her financially  if she chose to leave. So she chose to stay. I think this school is what she needs to turn her life back around. Ive come to realize that this whole process wont be easy, but I know it will all be worth it in the end!

Right, its hard, and because its hard its... necessary? Or just trying to minimize the abusiveness inherant in any BM program?

Yes, coersion makes it essential! Its easier to believe its some "hard to do thing that must be done" than realize the made up parents in this made up story are actually rat bastards for even thinking something like that, you stupid programmie.

[troll5]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Liney722

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1468 on: December 24, 2006, 11:03:34 AM »
Yes, hard because it IS necessary. Because I was once ignorant as well and had no trust in the program until I actually  took the time to visit the school and find out more about it. I had a wonderful lunch with 5 current students randomly selected and they  told me everything I needed to know, the truth. They all made some very poor choices, that could have cost them their life. And their parents who love and care for them, saw this distructive behavior and knew that something must be done, for the good of their child, to help them for the rest of their life. Sure, you can go and believe all the rumors you want, but until you've looked in to it a little bit more and honestly know what you're talking about, you might want to keep from letting your suppressed anger out on this forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #1469 on: December 24, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »
[troll3]

Is that a copypasta troll? I don't think there's one original thought in that. We've heard it all before.