Author Topic: 'Brat Camp' not an easy decision  (Read 9116 times)

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
'Brat Camp' not an easy decision
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »
That sounds funny and creepy at the same time.
Funny only if it is happening to someone else!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
is this exposed gennies or gennies that are still in your pants?
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
This describes a process in which the "gennies" remain in one's pants.  

It's the clandestine nature of the event that makes it Frotteurism.  Otherwise it'd be just plain 'ol sexual assault.

It is kinda funny, though isn't it?

I'm not sure if I was clear before, but it has nothing to do with being gay, just REALLY disturbed...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
Frottage is when two guys put their cocks together and have basically a double-jerk.

Grinding on someone is just that, grinding or dryjumping. Tribadism is a more specific sort of thing, that being when two women rub their genitals on the thigh of the other woman.

BTW, TSW, Im hardly trying to make anyone feel like a child o.0 Im only 20 years old, for one  :silly:

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit  people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good?  Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?

--Frederic Bastiat -- 1801-1850

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
I learned about tribadism on craigs list just yesterday. Fascinating.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 15:44:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Frottage is when two guys put their cocks together and have basically a double-jerk.

Grinding on someone is just that, grinding or dryjumping. Tribadism is a more specific sort of thing, that being when two women rub their genitals on the thigh of the other woman.

BTW, TSW, Im hardly trying to make anyone feel like a child o.0 Im only 20 years old, for one  :silly:

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit  people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good?  Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?

--Frederic Bastiat -- 1801-1850

"

Niles, you are one great source for nasty information...

What I am referring to, "Frotteurism,"  is a diagnosable disorder, straight from the DSM-IV.

I think the way you're using the term "frottage" is a bit bastardized from the standard definition.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »
Well, at least you know where the name came from  :lol:

There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
--George Washington

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
I am 40 yrs old and have never heard of any of those terms! Where would a 20 year old find out about such things? I guess innocence isn't what it used to be  :roll:

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
Niles, I didn't mean that like you were doing that on purpose.  Really, I was just kidding.  But thanks for the info.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
On 2005-08-07 19:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am 40 yrs old and have never heard of any of those terms! Where would a 20 year old find out about such things? I guess innocence isn't what it used to be  :roll: "

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Show him how to use the net and he won't bother you for months! I think Nihles is just a damned smart young man and pathologically inquisitive. Look out. He may turn out to be the next Newton, Galleleo or Hawking. And we can all say we knew him when.

Legalizing drugs is far from a panacea for all the distress caused by drugs, but it will eliminate most of the profit and corruption from the drug trade.

--Nobel laureate, Gary S. Becker

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
Id rather hang out with you than some arrogant twit in a suit with a tenure  ::kiss::

Besides, if I really CAN do whatever I want to do, Id rather be a race car driver by day and a party animal by night :silly:

Also, "20" isnt an age of innocense. Innocense as in IGNORANCE is something I'd rather shorten than prolong. Life is far too short to not be a vulgar, horny youngin' for as long as humanly possible!

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler