Author Topic: i was in TLC  (Read 45689 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
On 2005-11-22 12:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No why. Does it have something to do with me???"

It has something to do with why you changed for the worse, and why you enjoyed watching a girl eat her own vomit, and why you liked getting others in trouble.

It's what happens to you when you are in survival mode, and are isolated from normal society. Laws change, instinct takes over, and often violence is the highest or only form of power.

My heart goes out to you.  :cry:  

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
-- Dave Barry

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
Thank you for  giving me that insight. Instead of blaming myself or others for that matter I can look more deeply. I read that stuff on the link you gave to the lord of the flies. It was really helpful.

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 06:54:00 AM »
hey humphries were you there when hayes and hodges cosares were there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 18:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've read the last couple of posts.  I tuned into this screwed up sight months ago.  I have found that most people on here lie, have nothing to do with TLC, and some might be members of it. "

Why don't you read the "The search by star thing. It tell's you alot of stuff. Don't just make asumptions. Maybe some are lying, and maybe some are telling the truth. I would find out all the facts before saying hurtful things like that. Some of those kids are telling the truth. Take your son out. And the stuff in that letter isn't the half of it.

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 12:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-08-02 18:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I've read the last couple of posts.  I tuned into this screwed up sight months ago.  I have found that most people on here lie, have nothing to do with TLC, and some might be members of it. "

Why don't you read the "The search by star thing. It tell's you alot of stuff. Don't just make asumptions. Maybe some are lying, and maybe some are telling the truth. I would find out all the facts before saying hurtful things like that. Some of those kids are telling the truth. Take your son out. And the stuff in that letter isn't the half of it."

that is completely bullshit! usually WILLA BUNDY or A BUNDY comes up to one of these sights about TLC and how shit it is and they say oh how it isnt shit! yea well you know WHAT! stop saving your EFFIN reputation cuz its already SCREWED!! and if you aren't a bundy and just a passerbyer! well then you know what! THERE IS SOMETHING WE CALL PUTTING ON A SHOW SO WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW FUCKEN SHIT!!

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
does anyone have contacts for well... a bunch of people... ummm andrea wilson? brittany sherrod, christin keller, shannon carpenter? i haven't seen or talked to them since FOREVER i kinda miss them

Offline 001010

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
On 2005-11-29 12:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thank you for  giving me that insight. Instead of blaming myself or others for that matter I can look more deeply. I read that stuff on the link you gave to the lord of the flies. It was really helpful."

I'm glad it did. Don't blame yourself - blame the "program." Thayer Learing Center abuses children, and leaves them with the impression that it's a privilege to watch others be abused.

It's dead wrong, and you need to understand that in order to heal from that traumatic experience.

Take care ~  ::dove::

To the extent that a society limits its government to policing functions which curb the individuals who engage in aggressive and criminal actions, and conducts its economic affairs on the basis of free and willing exchange, to that extent domestic peace prevails. When a society departs from this norm, its governing class begins, in effect, to make war upon the rest of the nation. A situation is created in which everyone is victimized by everyone else under the fiction of each living at the expense of all.

--Edmund A. Opitz

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Sherrod is in Bootcamp agian. I think she is in resisdency right now but she freakin got us smoked forever. She told me a little about you guys. She is doing alot better. The program changed alot since the last time she was there she said that when you guys went there it was alot different and that know it is just bullshit. she's convensed that if Ms. Willa new about the shit that goes on there she would do something. But we told her and she didn't do a damn thing.

Give me the youth, and Germany will rule the world.
--Hitler

[ This Message was edited by: Write back? on 2005-12-01 12:49 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

On 2005-11-29 12:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

I'm glad it did. Don't blame yourself - blame the "program." Thayer Learing Center abuses children, and leaves them with the impression that it's a privilege to watch others be abused.

It's dead wrong, and I want you to understand that in order to heal from that traumatic experience.

Take care ~  ::dove::

Thank you. You are really sweet. I think I just need more time to learn about that kind of stuff and to understand it. I still feel bad about how i treated the gilrs and i want to apologize. But there is no way. i don't have their phone numbers or e-mails.
i guess I should just take it to the Lord.
This is a opology to all the girl cadets out  there from the bottom of my heart. i didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry.
take this as a oplogy from all the girls who were hurtful.

Former Cadet

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 12:46:00, Write back? wrote:

"Sherrod is in Bootcamp agian. I think she is in resisdency right now but she freakin got us smoked forever. She told me a little about you guys. She is doing alot better. The program changed alot since the last time she was there she said that when you guys went there it was alot different and that know it is just bullshit. she's convensed that if Ms. Willa new about the shit that goes on there she would do something. But we told her and she didn't do a damn thing.

Give me the youth, and Germany will rule the world.

--Hitler

if you think miss willa cares about crap that goes on in that school...you got another thing coming!!  she only cares that she gets parents to write her checks for 4,000 per/month.  if she cared..she would have done something by now.  she's a freaking idiot!  not to mention she is damn ugly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
True. True.
Sherrod finally figuered that out after she told her. That lady just laughed in our face pretty much.  She is a bitch. She was convenced that me and my sister were tag teaming my  mom or somthing or other. She doesnt know shit. We weren't even aloud to look at each other let alone talk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
i am going to write a book about thayer and about the rest of my life. i was there 04-04 to 08-04 i want alvarado's number or jackie love but i dont think that anyone knows asia johnson's number but if u know it please tell me...
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
i am going to write a book about thayer and about the rest of my life. i was there 04-04 to 08-04 i want alvarado's number or jackie love but i dont think that anyone knows asia johnson's number but if u know it please tell me...
[email protected]

~when i die fuck it i want to go to hell.cuz i'm a piece of shit it aint fucking hard to tell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
eminem is da bomb

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was in TLC
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
I feel bad for all of you that had a bad experience at Thayer Learning Center.
I worked at Thayer from 9/03 to 12/03 as a Staff Sergeant.  I will admit that we did hire a few Sergeants that were not qualified for the job.  I tried to be as fair as I could with all of the Cadets that I came in contact with.
During my time at TLC I would exercise with both the Male and Female cadets every time I had the chance as well as trying to give them a brake when needed.
Please give credit to those Sergeants that really tried to do the best they could with you guys.  It wasn't the easiest thing to be in charge of 40+ teenagers that really didn't want to be there.

I do want to say that I had a blast with those cadets that were willing to work us Sergeants and do what we asked them to do.