Author Topic: I am going to start a program  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am going to start a program
« on: July 26, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »
Calling all program supporters!!!

I have decided that soon I will be starting a program to help teens. I went through a program myself about 7 years ago, and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I would like to share my experience with hundreds of other teens, and help them and their families through their hard times.

I don't know what model to use yet. I think a combination wilderness therapy program along with a residential program afterward similar to the WWASP/PROVO setup. I will let you know further down the line.

I don't have any qualifications, luckily they aren't necessary in the state I am starting my program, which is Utah.

My thesis is: teens live complicated lives. TV, playstation, sex- all things that make teens bad. I intend to take teens out of their environment, and teach them basic life skills. Such as how to bury their own terds, and cook rice and beans. If the kid already knows how to cook rice and beans I suppose we can teach them about the stars or something. This should help them with their family problems, and all should be solved by the time they get home.

My initial cost estimates for this program will be in the $50,000.-$100,000. range. Mostly to setup the business, get insurance, camping equipment, a truck and hire a few of my friends who are also ex-program students to become couselors. We will strive to keep costs down, and keep as little staff on call as possible. Also, we should hire no one with any qualifications, that costs too much.

My estimates for income show with just a dozen students enrolled each month we can start making money with months. Within a few years if we can continue to grow, mostly through word of mouth marketing, we can reach millions in sales. This goal is attainable.

NOW-- what do I want from you? I need investments. If you truly believe in the program it's time to put your money where your mouth is. I am looking for any serious investors who have over 10k to involve in my program. I am NOT kidding, I am really starting a program here.

If you are interested in the business opportunity of a lifetime, please don't hesitate to give me a call @ (727) 392-3437. Or you can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks again, I look forward to meeting with my future investors!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am going to start a program
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
On 2005-07-26 07:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

If you are interested in the business opportunity of a lifetime, please don't hesitate to give me a call @ (727) 392-3437.
Thanks again, I look forward to meeting with my future investors!"

Very funny, "Dr." Newton, very funny......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »