Author Topic: Typical Day at Sagewalk  (Read 67519 times)

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #465 on: August 27, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
So what program hve I been defending? You tell me. You read all my posts and if paid attention I havent been defending any program, I described what the job was like and talk about MY experiences. Hasnt always been good, hasnt always been bad. And if you mother had been sent away to a program and it was so horrible why didnt she say anything to you when you made the decision to send your children away not once but twice? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Take JUST A LITTLE responsibility for the choices you made in your sons lives. Hold yourself accountable instead of thowing blame at the school. They wouldnt have been there if you hadnt decided it was an option.

And no, I dont have children, what difference does that make?

Kids get murdered and raped in public schools. Its not right but it doesnt make all public schools bad.

You sound like the person who wont fly because its dangerous because planes crash even though youre far less likely to die in a plane crash than a car.

Id like to feel some sypathy for your sarcastic, never-gonna-let-it-go self, but you throw crap at me like "lovely, sincere but misguided, 'helpers', probably not too much unlike yourself." I think its funny, this shit has got control of you and youre never goona let it go. This much hate for something has got to be eating up your insides. I feel sorry for you.

So no sypathy for you my friend, just pity.

And why did you send your kids away??? Were they mouthy? Poor grades? Ran away from home? Didnt like their friends?

How many visitors have you had to your pity party and how many have stayed?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #466 on: August 27, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »
Shortbus- Deborah's whole gripe is that she was NOT the one who sent her kids away.  She actually lost custody of them and it was her ex-husband (with custody) who sent them away. So, clearly, they were totally screwed up before they were removed from her. This is her whole agenda- she fights all programs because she has an axe to grind against her ex-husband.  She HAS to say all programs are bad because that makes her ex-husband the bad guy who ruined her wonderful kids.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #467 on: August 27, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »
I hve been trying to piece things together from past posts Deborah. I dont know what your home life was like growing up and I dont know what your life was like married with children. Sounds like youve probably made some ungood choices. But most of your posts are pointing fingers at other people and condemning the for their mistakes. I dont get it - oh, I suppose I do. Youre still angry and pissed off and thats been gettng in the way of trying to resolve anything for yourself. I can relate to that. Looking at your posts, youve been angry since at least 2002. Guess its working for you.

Its never too late to procrastinate[ This Message was edited by: Shortbus on 2005-08-27 07:25 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #468 on: August 27, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
On 2005-08-27 06:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh, good. Dysfunctional is back. How did we manage without his insightful comments. I think we should all go by the name Karen, since you idiots think only one person (the alleged Karen) opposes your one-trick show here."

I SAID BACK, TROLL!!  Get back under the bridge!

Do it NOW!!

:wave:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #469 on: August 27, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
On 2005-08-27 07:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shortbus- Deborah's whole gripe is that she was NOT the one who sent her kids away.  She actually lost custody of them and it was her ex-husband (with custody) who sent them away. So, clearly, they were totally screwed up before they were removed from her. This is her whole agenda- she fights all programs because she has an axe to grind against her ex-husband.  She HAS to say all programs are bad because that makes her ex-husband the bad guy who ruined her wonderful kids."

Now, Karen, let's not be so hasty in judgement...

Now, GET BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE!!
::bangin::
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #470 on: August 27, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
No Shortbus, I ?don?t? read all your posts.
It?s obvious that you and the troll haven?t read all my posts either or you might not be wasting people?s time and attention or distracting from the topic by misrepresenting my situation.

My mother didn?t mention being sent away for the same reason most survivors don?t- humiliation.

If you ever have children perhaps you?ll have some inkling of what it might be like to have your child incarcerated by a sadistic, for-profit corporation that totally disregards your rights, as well as your child?s and doles out abuse under the guise of ?therapy?

Your assumption that all programs aren?t bad is based on what? Any independent research that supports the notion that splitting up families is useful? I haven?t seen it, but have seen numerous studies to indicated the contrary.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #471 on: August 27, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
Sounds like youve probably made some ungood choices.

Is this your official diagnosis, counselor?

Deborah is one of the all-time most informed people I've ever come accross. The difference between her and most other parents I've met is she seems willing to accept her mistake, and try to help out in a positive way now. Most parents simply go into denial, even if they found out their child was abused, or even worse.

I admire you Deborah, and hope you stay at fornits for a long time to come. You seem to be one of the most informed posters on this site and personally, I would hate to see your expertise gone to waste.

I would of loved to have a parent to discuss my fucked up program experience with. Problems was, my father was compeltely in denial. He was the type who says, till this day, 'well youre alive still arent ya?'. I know any other kids who were locked up in abusive programs for long periods of time know how much this statement enrages them. It enrages me.

So please FORGIVE ME  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #472 on: August 27, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
"one of the most respected posters at this site"

Therein lies the problem!  How can you respect a one-trick pony?  An angry adult who can't get over how she lost control of her kids.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #473 on: August 27, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
I havent found the time to read all 2000+ posts. I barely have 100. And if you dont bother to read then than why do respond to them and think that you know so much about me? And why did you let you exhusband send BOTH you kids away?

I dont think Im misrepresenting your situation, I just dont feel its necessary to scroll through all you posts. I was hoping to find one titled maybe "my story" or something that might give an abbreviated storyline that I can attach to Deborah. I never made the assumption that all programs are not bad. I assume that some programs are good sometimes but probably not all the time for all kids. I assume there are bad programs that are probably bad most of, maybe all the time.  I assume there are pretty good programs that can produce good results in some kids and not so good in others. These assumptions are based on my personal experience working for two different programs and conversations Ive had with people that have worked at over ten other programs. Ive also had discussions with students that have been enrolled at a number of different programs. And those cover the gamut from Outward Bound to one of the CEDU programs. I have NEVER said programs were all good or all not bad. We can argue this point til the cows come home and as long as you are only willing to discuss the topic in absolutes we will never agree.

And your mother not saing anything out of humiliation???? Thats like standing by and watching someone get the shit kicked out of them and you not saying anything because you dont want anyone to know the same thing happened to you??? Yeah, right.

Your kids paid the price for your mothers silence. Im glad you're not as meek as she is. But maybe you used to be and thats why you didnt stand up to your ex and keep you kids out of programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #474 on: August 27, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
I think she lost all rights to control what her ex did with the kids.  I'm sure she isn't going to tell us the story about why that happened.  There is such a strong preference favoring the mother in custody disputes, that it is a little curious how Deborah lost all parental rights.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #475 on: August 27, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
Hmmmmmmmm, but Id like to get the story directly from Deborah.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #476 on: August 27, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
On 2005-08-27 09:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

""one of the most respected posters at this site"

Therein lies the problem!  How can you respect a one-trick pony?  An angry adult who can't get over how she lost control of her kids."

I will BEAT YOU BACK under that bridge if I have to.  I mean it.  BACK!  BACK, DAMN YOU, TROLL!!

Oh, by the way, I saw a new movie about you has been released: "The Brothers Grimm"  

Say hello to the Billy Goats Gruff for me!  :wave:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #477 on: August 27, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2005-08-27 10:06:00, Shortbus wrote:

"Hmmmmmmmm, but Id like to get the story directly from Deborah.
"

At least Deborah will shoot you straight on what happened.  

The anon you're conversing with here is a hateful, spiteful, viscious, venemous troll named Karen.  

She hates everyone, especially her kid, and teenagers in general.

Hi, Karen!   :wave:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #478 on: August 27, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
I can understand the annoyance with anons. There are many flavors, yet all have the same aftertaste.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #479 on: August 27, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
On 2005-08-27 10:21:00, Shortbus wrote:

"I can understand the annoyance with anons. There are many flavors, yet all have the same aftertaste.
"

Oh, shut up already.