Author Topic: still lookin' for springfield survivors,'85-'87  (Read 929 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
still lookin' for springfield survivors,'85-'87
« on: July 25, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
Uh... i was just jumpin' 'roun' checkin' out ol' posts 'n' such when i noticed that some of the people i' been lookin' for have posted here in the not too distant past. John Kalland i'm talkin' 'bout you ol' friend. Where the hell in Tarnation are ya? Send me a p.m. or sumfin'. Any other survivors from springfield '85-'87, please contact me by private messege. Fred and Carla i tried to e-mail both of you like about a few months ago but i guess i didn't get through. Connie S. Where are you? Nick D.?
- t.e. ::rainbow::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
Hey, if they logged in when they posted, I can check for a valid email addy and pass along your message to them.

Being sleepy can impair someone's ability to do thier job.  People
can sleep at home and come to the job with sleepiness still in their system. The sleepiness can still be there long after the employee has slept. When someone is found to be sleepy on the job, they can claim that they went to sleep the night before.  The only solution to this problem is to ban employees from sleeping.

--Arthur Slabosky

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
Thanks Antigen, how does that work? If it's not to much trouble for ya that'd be real sweet. i am trying to reach John Kalland and i noticed that he posted sometime in the last 6 months or so, i think. i don't know if he ever actually logged in or not. i think he mighta posted anon.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.