Author Topic: Relate........................  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Relate........................
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
NUKE MECCA!!!!!

Better yet, get the Israelis to do it. It's time they payed us back for all the jet fighters and foriegn aid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
If I was king of the hill that's what I would do. Put the entire world on notice that if one nuke divice is used in U.S. soil then Mecca will be gone as well.

Best Regards,

George.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
oh and I forgot to add,

Anyone that has ever commited a terrorist act, your  entire extended family will be deported, and all funds from all confiscated property will be sold and the entire funds going to police departments soley dedicated to stoping terrorist like yourself.

best wishs,

W

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
On 2005-07-23 11:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If I was king of the hill that's what I would do. Put the entire world on notice that if one nuke divice is used in U.S. soil then Mecca will be gone as well.

Best Regards,

George."

By your reasoning, the terrorists are perfectly justified in nuking DC in retribution for Hiroshima.

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
I don't think they are justified at all. But perhaps that should be our stated response to a nuke detonation here.

The only thing that scares a terrorist is terror.
We need to do things that are so scary to the terrorist that they won't act on their plans.

But it isn't going to happen anyway. We are in for one hell of a ride.

I see a rapid escalation of all of this coming. I think it's going to get much worse. Are we part to blame? Probably, but that's all moot now. They are probably going to act beyond what we can fathom. I keep hearing it from everywhere, "it's not a matter of if but when they will act.  And there is nothing you or I can do about it now. It's too late.

It's all really sic and sad.

I don't see any realistic shot term solution do you?

This is a religious war at it's core.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
On 2005-07-23 13:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

I don't see any realistic shot term solution do you?

Yes! Same as any other set of circumstances; understand what's going on and plan for likely events. I agree, it's a given that the wars are coming home to No. America. And I think it's a given that our empire will fall apart. Empires tend to do that. So the wise thing to do would be to move to any old part of the world w/ a reasonably intact tradition of local independence. I picked the seat of the Whiskey Rebellion.

I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone, I'm just here for the drugs.
--First Lady, Nancy Reagan at a Just Say No rally

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
Could you imagine the following the link, but with something much worse. Imagine a number of 2 million or more gone. What do you think would happen to our country in the short term and long. Especially if what they are saying is about to happen and God forbid the terrorist set off more. Do you think our society would shut down? Or would society bounce back and work as a team? Would there be riots in the streets or relative calm and everyone working to help one another?

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/050723/1/3toja.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
Safety tip of the day

http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm

Offline YuckFou

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
World Net Daily news? You have to be kidding right?

Do they think you can just assemble a nuclear bomb in your garage or something?

If the US really believed a nuke was going to be smuggled into the country, why no border guards? Why no high-tech radiation detectors installed across America?

There is absolutely no basis for assuming Al Qaeda has a nuke. What evidence? NONE! This is pure scare tactics. Scaring Americans into the NWO.

If a nuke does go off, its highly unlikely arab extremists did it.

[ This Message was edited by: YuckFou on 2005-07-25 09:38 ]

Offline YuckFou

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
other frontpage articles from WorldNetDaily 'news'

Were Crusades against Muslims justified?

How Osama bought bomb

Can terrorists build the bomb?

Is bin Laden in China?

Bin looking for bin Laden

'Biggest threat to U.S. is nuclear terror'

Encyclopedia of snooty, destructive leftists

This place sounds like a fascist propogranda factory to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
Coupla kilos of U-235 and you are in business. The local boy scout troop is working on one, I think it gets some of the boys an eagle patch. The little ones are so eager, wheeling their red wagons around town: "hi, we're from Local Troop 118, we're collecting fissionable uranium..." There's that awkward silence when you're trying to clear your head from last night's binge drinking, you're thinking "how can I get rid of these little buggers?" Then you recall, "oh sure! There's some out back in the shed!" Great, the boy scouts will take that shit off your hands, it's really just taking up space. I mean, you had thought of making a bomb, just for kicks, something to bring down to the pier next year and show up that asshole Dick Sturvington with his smuggled fireworks, his 180s, like big deal, dude, blow off a finger already. But hell, you'll never get around to it. The boys follow you around back and help you break into the shed since you lost the padlock key. There's a whole bucket of empties you try to pawn off on them but they tell you that's a girl scout thing. Oh, heh heh, it's been a while. For a brief minute you feel real stupid in front of a couple kids with thick glasses and hopeless flat tops. "Okay, well have fun, boys! I hope this helps!" You start getting teary-eyed, remembering your own scout days, but the boys don't seem to really be paying attention, they just load up what you got and tie it down in the wagon. There's a tense moment when at the bump at the end of the driveway the wagon almost tips over, then they're off. Just you and the chores now. Shit. Here comes that Dick Sturvington, he'll hang around, act like he's just dropping by, but he picks up every tool, real casual, and says something like "Oh yah, Black & Decker, that's an okay drill there. Ever check out the uh 18V DeWalt version? I'm tellin ya, night and day. Night and day." Yeah, Dick, every godamn tool in your fancy-ass garage is a fucking DeWalt.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
YF, I don't really care what WND or the smirking chimp and his lackeys think.

I think that there are likely a good many loose nukes. It just doesn't make sense to me that, through all the political upheavals and such over the last few decades that none of the people charged w/ keeping them under the control of only the most adept lunatics (i.e. states) have never failed at that task. So, they must be somewhere.

And I think that there are a fair number of people, some of them capable of carrying off a rather complex plan, who hold to the opinion that the US would be the best place to set them off.

There are a lot of reasons why we haven't locked down our borders. First and foremose, physics. It would just be logistically impossible to man every little stretch of border. Second, even if it were possible, it would cut our economy off from the slave labour upon which it depends. Can you even imagine the upheaval if every consumber item now made in China for sale in the US were suddenly unavailable? Never mind the sudden spike in cost of living. It would be physically impossible to gear up all those production facilities, train American workers, etc.

There never has been any practical way to physically prevent acts of sabotage. We curtail it. We discourage it in those relatively few individuals (of the 6 bn of us) for whom the social taboos fail to do the job. But, for the most part, the single most effectiv means we have for keeping human beings from falling upon each other in murderous rampage is the concept of mutual benefit. Most people (as individuals or as groups) will do just about anything, put up w/ just about anything, endure all kinds of oppression and privation to avoid war. Only mad generals and princes ever encourage it.

There are a few encouraging signs, though. Have you noticed that, sometime over the last 4 years, the world (yes! even the US and Britan!) have shifted to the left wrt the West Bank settlements? Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but there it is, in all the headlines and hourly news casts. Israeli soldires are holding back Israeli protestors who oppose giving back the illegal settlements.

At the same time, I keep catching timid little pieces in the news and on the educational channels showing Albania as maybe not entirely, 100% innocent victims of insane Serbian agression, but, possibly, maybe, just a little like radical Islamic allies of all of our manufactured future ex freedome fighters.

That, imo, is a far more effective way to disuade the angry ppl from wanting to blow up American cities. And I'm glad to see at least these small gestures toward a more sensible policy.

It is not good
For the Christian's health
To hustle the Aryan, Brown

For the Christian chagrins
And the Aryan grins
And he weareth the Christian down

At the end of the fight
Is a tombstone, white
With the name of the late deceased

And an epithed, drear
"A fool lies here
Who tried to hustle the East.

Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline YuckFou

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »
I agree with everything you say. IMHO, the Gaza removal is just a media distraction, hence the mass airplay. A distraction from the West Bank land grab taking place. Gaza has much less strategic importance than the West Bank. It's a great PR move, I'll give them that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
If they have nukes in place, why haven't they used them?  Or even made specific threats to use them?  I don't buy it.