Author Topic: Virgil Pinata  (Read 666 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virgil Pinata
« on: August 08, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
It would be fun to make a Miller Newton pinata, and whack it with a baseball bat.

It would be fun to burn Rev. Dr. Dr. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton and his disgusting consort, Ruth Ann, as well as that foul piece of putrid filth, Mel Sembler, in effigy.  Perhaps at the next Holocaust Museum protest.  

These vile shits, as well as Mel's turdlike concubine, Betty, truly revolt and nauseate me. To paraphrase the words of Jello Biafra, "God must be dead if they are alive".

Who the fuck do these slimy regurgetated pieces of fecal matter think they are? I mean, are they insane or evil?  Did they actually think they were helping kids, or did they know from the get-go that it was a means to fatten their wallets even more and feed their sick, power-crazed egos?

Does that asswipe Sembler actually believe that the methods used at Straight are appropriate for anything other than torture?  Does he sleep soundly at night, smug and self-righteous in his belief that he has "saved America's youth from the perils of the nefarious drug culture?"

Does that fuckheaded twit Miller Newton think that he was some kind of hero by beating up teenage girls in the name of "therapy"?

Goddamn, but they make me want to puke.

Jail time for all Straight Executives and Board members, I say.  I'd laugh 'til I piss my pants if Newton does time over his defrauding the IRS, I'd love to see him in prison, being sodomized by a 300lb. felon named Butch, something he said would happen to me if I didn't complete the program (well, he didn't mention the felon named Butch, or his weight, but he did mention getting buttfucked in prison).

It will be oh so sweet (how sweet? oh so sweet) to dance on their graves.

I just hope they suffer a bit before they die, them getting something like colon cancer or AIDS would be great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virgil Pinata
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
The only downside to a pinata of ST.Virgil is that you'd have to fill it with shit....................LOVE YA  lets have a gay-ass song!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Virgil Pinata
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Virgil Pinata
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
On 2005-08-08 14:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It would be fun to make a Miller Newton pinata, and whack it with a baseball bat.

It would be fun to burn Rev. Dr. Dr. Virgil Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton and his disgusting consort, Ruth Ann, as well as that foul piece of putrid filth, Mel Sembler, in effigy.  Perhaps at the next Holocaust Museum protest.  

These vile shits, as well as Mel's turdlike concubine, Betty, truly revolt and nauseate me. To paraphrase the words of Jello Biafra, "God must be dead if they are alive".

Who the fuck do these slimy regurgetated pieces of fecal matter think they are? I mean, are they insane or evil?  Did they actually think they were helping kids, or did they know from the get-go that it was a means to fatten their wallets even more and feed their sick, power-crazed egos?

Does that asswipe Sembler actually believe that the methods used at Straight are appropriate for anything other than torture?  Does he sleep soundly at night, smug and self-righteous in his belief that he has "saved America's youth from the perils of the nefarious drug culture?"

Does that fuckheaded twit Miller Newton think that he was some kind of hero by beating up teenage girls in the name of "therapy"?

Goddamn, but they make me want to puke.

Jail time for all Straight Executives and Board members, I say.  I'd laugh 'til I piss my pants if Newton does time over his defrauding the IRS, I'd love to see him in prison, being sodomized by a 300lb. felon named Butch, something he said would happen to me if I didn't complete the program (well, he didn't mention the felon named Butch, or his weight, but he did mention getting buttfucked in prison).

It will be oh so sweet (how sweet? oh so sweet) to dance on their graves.

I just hope they suffer a bit before they die, them getting something like colon cancer or AIDS would be great.

"

It's okay.  This is a safe environment.  Please, tell us how you REALLY feel...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control