Author Topic: Unusually Resistant Kids, Or Softer Program  (Read 8891 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Unusually Resistant Kids, Or Softer Program
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
I don't care what anyone says- gotta love him soooooo funny!
On 2005-07-22 05:47:00, OverLordd wrote:

"I would make them call me

"Gunna killya whileya sleep."

Sounds indian enough."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dougm

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
Alright, cool, great responses, most of which I agree with. First, I need to "backpedal" a little bit, I have said "wilderness therapy" isn't for everyone, etc etc etc. I have only attended SageWalk and that's all I have to draw my view from. From now on, I will only refer to Sagewalk instead of wilderness therapy in general. Sagewalk, by what I've heard, is fairly laid back in comparison to other schools, and in retrospect, it was not that bad. I was not abused, humiliated or tortured. I am going to start a new thread, describing a typical day I experienced.

Doug

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
I feel really sad for these children. But they do as sick as it sounds have one thing we did not- Cameras....Documented evidence. They may because they where entraped and lied to someday when they are 18 be able to have some legal recourse. Will it fix the trauma this has caused them no,But if we would have only had camera's? I see they are getting bolder.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »
Anybody notice how pathetic these parents sound? I mean, talk about having a no-gratitude attitude.  These parents are spoiled rotten!

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
I think some parents think like some dog owners.Instead of being parents. They have thier kids,Do not take care of them expect them to raise themselfs,so they do raise themselfs.
The parents throw up thier hands and walk away!Taking no Responsabilty will not Participate in making things right and dump them in someone else's lap.And they don't care how they teach them,as long as they make the problem go away.
The problem with that is the problem is at home.That is where it began. So they pay for the sins of thier Fathers and Mothers. When they are dumped somewhere else. Where they have to learn to be the parent because the parent couldn't the damn parent in the first place. So they are abused into growing up,and sent back home to the same people that will never grow up.And in most cases the child resents the parents even worse because now all thier faults have come to light being forced to grow up themselfs-Therefore making them even more pissed after realizing the injustice and go from bad to worse. So nothing gets acomplished. Because all they have done really is just call the dog pound.