Author Topic: Chris Ratel  (Read 18743 times)

Offline keepinon

• View Profile
Re: Chris Ratel
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »
wow! friendofbill?  the way u rant, im surprised u have any friends.  this whole forum needs more therapy.  im done, LEAVE ME ALONE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 05:13:30 PM »
keepinon:

Please try not to let the presence of somebody like "friendofbill" scare you away from posting.  I try and keep the DAYTOP forum a "troll-free zone."

If this "friendofbill" cannot abide by the posted rules of this forum and engage in some sort of reasoned discussion about DAYTOP and things pertaining to, then "friendofbill" will be promptly banned.

Thank you for your contributions here.  I hope to hear from you again someday.

Offline disgusted

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
Wow! I am disgusted by the dysfunction on this page. First off, Daytop does provide the tools to rehabilitate, but ultimately its up to the individual. Seems none of you could hack it, so you blame an institution or an individual. Which brings me to Chris Ratel. One, how dare you bring down a man for all the world to see without him being able to defend himself.  Two, I pray Chris is not in this dark place you all claim him to be. From what I know of him, he was straight up and he was one of the few counselors who truly cared. He shone like a light and introduced me to my Lord and Saviour Jesus. It it weren't for how God used him in my life, I wouldn't be alive today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 10:09:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:29:21 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »
Quote from: "disgusted"
Wow! I am disgusted by the dysfunction on this page. First off, Daytop does provide the tools to rehabilitate, but ultimately its up to the individual. Seems none of you could hack it, so you blame an institution or an individual. Which brings me to Chris Ratel. One, how dare you bring down a man for all the world to see without him being able to defend himself.  Two, I pray Chris is not in this dark place you all claim him to be. From what I know of him, he was straight up and he was one of the few counselors who truly cared. He shone like a light and introduced me to my Lord and Saviour Jesus. It it weren't for how God used him in my life, I wouldn't be alive today.
Perhaps you're selling yourself a lil short here, disgusted. You're being able to pull yourself up to your present station may well be the result of inner strength and goodness that is all on you, not anyone else.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline tratel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »
Thank you, disgusted for sticking up for Chris Ratel.  I totally get what you are saying. You give God the ultimate glory and you point out the tools that He used; daytop and my husband (if you know a way of getting hold of him, i think he'd appreciate hearing that personally).  And yes, of corse your own will which was strengthened by all these.
As for everyone else, unless you have something HONEST or EDIFYING  to say, dont say it at all.  It is obvious you all speak out of ill-content.  Most these postings are slander and I should sue every one of you.  And I know who some of you are, but unlike you I will not slander your names.  And now look at you, jobless and daytop closed. If you spent more time building daytop up, than putting it down, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Side note: I know for fact, L.Rivera Holloway was cleared of all abuse charges.  

Again, i don't wish to engage in any response unless its positive, which this site lacks.  I just responded to show support to my husband.
And to all of you---"Get a life."

Offline tratel

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »
Thank you, disgusted for sticking up for Chris Ratel.  I totally get what you are saying. You give God the ultimate glory and you point out the tools that He used; daytop and my husband (if you know a way of getting hold of him, i think he'd appreciate hearing that personally).  And yes, of corse your own will which was strengthened by all these.
As for everyone else, unless you have something HONEST or EDIFYING  to say, dont say it at all.  It is obvious you all speak out of ill-content.  Most these postings are slander and I should sue every one of you.  And I know who some of you are, but unlike you I will not slander your names.  And now look at you, jobless and daytop closed. If you spent more time building daytop up, than putting it down, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Side note: I know for fact, L.Rivera Holloway was cleared of all abuse charges.  

Again, i don't wish to engage in any response unless its positive, which this site lacks.  I just responded to show support to my husband.
And to all of you---"Get a life."

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 10:28:57 AM »
Chris Ratel is a bully, thief, and tried to molest a girl when I was there

Fuck you. Sue me

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 01:01:20 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny

You broke our deal and began posting again before I lifted the ban on your posting here.  

"Danny Bennison" and "DannyB II" have therefore been banned from the DAYTOP forum for an indefinite period of time.  

If I deal with you at all anymore, I will have to be extremely circumspect about what I write, since it is now obvious both to myself and to any objective reader of this message board that you cannot be trusted and are not willing to keep your word.  

If it were up to me I'd have you banned from fornits entirely, but that's not my decision to make.

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Now since you happen to be a insane control freak did it occur to you, you moron that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I was asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds. for sure.
Danny
:bump:  :bump:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks