Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Daytop Village

Chris Ratel

<< < (5/5)

tratel:
Thank you, disgusted for sticking up for Chris Ratel.  I totally get what you are saying. You give God the ultimate glory and you point out the tools that He used; daytop and my husband (if you know a way of getting hold of him, i think he'd appreciate hearing that personally).  And yes, of corse your own will which was strengthened by all these.
As for everyone else, unless you have something HONEST or EDIFYING  to say, dont say it at all.  It is obvious you all speak out of ill-content.  Most these postings are slander and I should sue every one of you.  And I know who some of you are, but unlike you I will not slander your names.  And now look at you, jobless and daytop closed. If you spent more time building daytop up, than putting it down, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Side note: I know for fact, L.Rivera Holloway was cleared of all abuse charges.  

Again, i don't wish to engage in any response unless its positive, which this site lacks.  I just responded to show support to my husband.
And to all of you---"Get a life."

tratel:
Thank you, disgusted for sticking up for Chris Ratel.  I totally get what you are saying. You give God the ultimate glory and you point out the tools that He used; daytop and my husband (if you know a way of getting hold of him, i think he'd appreciate hearing that personally).  And yes, of corse your own will which was strengthened by all these.
As for everyone else, unless you have something HONEST or EDIFYING  to say, dont say it at all.  It is obvious you all speak out of ill-content.  Most these postings are slander and I should sue every one of you.  And I know who some of you are, but unlike you I will not slander your names.  And now look at you, jobless and daytop closed. If you spent more time building daytop up, than putting it down, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Side note: I know for fact, L.Rivera Holloway was cleared of all abuse charges.  

Again, i don't wish to engage in any response unless its positive, which this site lacks.  I just responded to show support to my husband.
And to all of you---"Get a life."

Horatio.:
Chris Ratel is a bully, thief, and tried to molest a girl when I was there

Fuck you. Sue me

none-ya.:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote from: "SEKTO" ---
--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny
--- End quote ---

You broke our deal and began posting again before I lifted the ban on your posting here.  

"Danny Bennison" and "DannyB II" have therefore been banned from the DAYTOP forum for an indefinite period of time.  

If I deal with you at all anymore, I will have to be extremely circumspect about what I write, since it is now obvious both to myself and to any objective reader of this message board that you cannot be trusted and are not willing to keep your word.  

If it were up to me I'd have you banned from fornits entirely, but that's not my decision to make.

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp
--- End quote ---

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Now since you happen to be a insane control freak did it occur to you, you moron that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I was asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds. for sure.
Danny
--- End quote ---
:bump:  :bump:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version