Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Daytop Village

Chris Ratel

<< < (4/5) > >>

keepinon:
wow! friendofbill?  the way u rant, im surprised u have any friends.  this whole forum needs more therapy.  im done, LEAVE ME ALONE

SEKTO:
keepinon:

Please try not to let the presence of somebody like "friendofbill" scare you away from posting.  I try and keep the DAYTOP forum a "troll-free zone."

If this "friendofbill" cannot abide by the posted rules of this forum and engage in some sort of reasoned discussion about DAYTOP and things pertaining to, then "friendofbill" will be promptly banned.

Thank you for your contributions here.  I hope to hear from you again someday.

disgusted:
Wow! I am disgusted by the dysfunction on this page. First off, Daytop does provide the tools to rehabilitate, but ultimately its up to the individual. Seems none of you could hack it, so you blame an institution or an individual. Which brings me to Chris Ratel. One, how dare you bring down a man for all the world to see without him being able to defend himself.  Two, I pray Chris is not in this dark place you all claim him to be. From what I know of him, he was straight up and he was one of the few counselors who truly cared. He shone like a light and introduced me to my Lord and Saviour Jesus. It it weren't for how God used him in my life, I wouldn't be alive today.

Anonymous:

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "disgusted" ---Wow! I am disgusted by the dysfunction on this page. First off, Daytop does provide the tools to rehabilitate, but ultimately its up to the individual. Seems none of you could hack it, so you blame an institution or an individual. Which brings me to Chris Ratel. One, how dare you bring down a man for all the world to see without him being able to defend himself.  Two, I pray Chris is not in this dark place you all claim him to be. From what I know of him, he was straight up and he was one of the few counselors who truly cared. He shone like a light and introduced me to my Lord and Saviour Jesus. It it weren't for how God used him in my life, I wouldn't be alive today.
--- End quote ---
Perhaps you're selling yourself a lil short here, disgusted. You're being able to pull yourself up to your present station may well be the result of inner strength and goodness that is all on you, not anyone else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version