Author Topic: Chris Ratel  (Read 18741 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Chris Ratel
« on: July 20, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »
as a former resident at Daytop, I've known him to be a stand up guy and someone who keeps it real. I've always had the impression that he was the one dude there that actually had a clue, unlike the other idiot counselors there
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Chris Ratel
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 01:54:45 AM »
seriously? he's a douchebag. just another thug bully intimidating the kids with a managing director title and a ~$100K salary. i hope he and larry perulli relapse. :cheers:

Offline whoyou?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
seriously? he's a douchebag. just another thug bully intimidating the kids with a managing director title and a ~$100K salary. i hope he and larry perulli relapse.

"Douchebag" "thug bully" "hope him and Larry Perulli relapse". Now thats a classy commentary. FYI, I believe the 100k salary is way off the mark

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Hmmm...
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »
...?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline dtopiansurvivor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »
seems you got your wish.  you can find chris ratel making an ass of himself at the local bars along with his house n..., holloway.  daytop is run by hypocrits. :cheers: posting.php?mode=reply&f=31&t=10909&sid=a66478270c2fdc62d896547f75a39b66#

Offline keepinon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 09:12:49 AM »
a few years back i would be defending chris ratel, but the summer before last i was out with my friends and i saw him.  i was excited cuz i thought "o see, u can go out have a good time w/out drinking."  upon approaching him though, he WAS drinking.  he was soo drunk in fact  he didnt even recognize me and even hit on me.  and he was w/ someone and i'm not too sure it was his wife.  i was soo disgusted i picked up that nite, but not since then.  i realized i cant let other ppls actions control me.  something chris ironically taught me, in more ways than one.
i was researching for my couzin whose having drug problems (and stumbled on this page ).  daytop helped me once upon a time, but i'm not too sure now.  is chris still working there?  and whats a holloway?

ahh, f--- it.  keepinon

Offline dtopiansurvivor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 10:22:37 AM »
O man the plot thickens.  Are you a completion, keepinon? A holloway is his ASSistant director, and yea, hes el director.  Scarey , huh?  Keep your cuz far away from that place.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:28:33 AM by dtopiansurvivor »

Offline keepinon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 08:38:00 AM »
who r u, whoyou?  and where is it u think u saw chris ratel?  

yes, i am a completion, dtopiansurvivor.  i see your a survivor. r u a completion as well?  u seem bitter.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 06:09:33 PM »
Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline dtopiansurvivor

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 06:44:59 PM »
survivor yes, completion, no.  no thanx to that dildo dealing holloway and chris thug ratel

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 06:50:14 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny

You broke our deal and began posting again before I lifted the ban on your posting here.  

"Danny Bennison" and "DannyB II" have therefore been banned from the DAYTOP forum for an indefinite period of time.  

If I deal with you at all anymore, I will have to be extremely circumspect about what I write, since it is now obvious both to myself and to any objective reader of this message board that you cannot be trusted and are not willing to keep your word.  

If it were up to me I'd have you banned from fornits entirely, but that's not my decision to make.

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny

You broke our deal and began posting again before I lifted the ban on your posting here.  

"Danny Bennison" and "DannyB II" have therefore been banned from the DAYTOP forum for an indefinite period of time.  

If I deal with you at all anymore, I will have to be extremely circumspect about what I write, since it is now obvious both to myself and to any objective reader of this message board that you cannot be trusted and are not willing to keep your word.  

If it were up to me I'd have you banned from fornits entirely, but that's not my decision to make.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Now since you happen to be a insane control freak did it occur to you, you moron that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I was asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds. for sure.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 08:18:54 PM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Chris Ratel....?????  
Danny

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Now since you happen to be a insane control freak did it occur to you, you moron that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I was asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds. for sure.
Danny

Danny: this latest outburst of yours is exactly the kind of behavior that will not be tolerated in my forum.  

You are now permanently banned from posting to the DAYTOP message board.

There will be no censorship of anyone's opinions within the parameters of the posted rules of the DAYTOP forum.

Offline keepinon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 10:38:33 AM »
ouy keep bringin up this guy holloway. and as for the name calling, u sound more like the thug.