Author Topic: Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs  (Read 15122 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »
me suh see large teepee and me suh know it must be omen. me suh must smear buffalo feces on chest and seek vision from great spirit. me suh do that now. hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
Hmmm.....I've gotta wonder what sorts of things will reveal themselves in this 'vision' of his... :lol:

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
Marty's next goal is to buy a tepee that size and open up a child abduction center.  Right now, he just can't afford it.

Dare to dream, Marty.  Dare to dream.

Hi-yuh hi-yuh.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 06:51 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »
hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
On 2005-09-10 07:30:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"When Marty was in Re-entry, Joe was able to get Marty a PT job at a super market stocking inventory. Marty's Boss Jerry Fevers called Joe after Marty's first day of work and told Joe that he fired Kruglik.

When we caught up with MR. Fevers he had this to say: Thast damn injun was a sick twisted bastard.I'll be more then happy to tell you what went on his first day.

I explained to Marty as to what his job detail was and asked him if he understood it, his reply, "me suh understand sir"

I then directed Kruglik to an aisle that needed inventory stocked and left him to do his job. Every so often I would check up on Marty to see how everything was coming along and witnessed Marty doing weird things with the inventory.

Marty who had taken an interest in Keilbasa took it upon himself to pull down his pants and butt-fuck himself witht eh keilbasa. When i asked what the hell he was doing, he replied: " Me suh never seen a keilbasa, me suh say it looks like tatanka penis"

I then demanded Marty to pull his pants back up and do the job he was instructed to do. After 15 minutes gone by I went back to check up on Kruglik and found him with his dick in a chicken pot pie, when I aksed what he was doing he replied: " me suh like the eeling of this pie, me suh say it feel like artificial tatanka buttocks."

I then called elan school and ask to speak to Joe Ricci and explained that I am firing him. Joe came and picked Kruglik up and brought him back to elan.

From what we know, when Marty arrived back to elan he was given a 3 house GM. Marty was then observed regressing back to his old behavior pattern as a new resident and was thrown into the corner.

While in the corner, Marty continuously masterbated and called out for tatanka. He also shat himself and smeared his fecal matter all over the wall and tried to smear it on his S.P.'s. Joe ound out and then told Kruglik he is gonna try something different with him.

Joe then decided to take Marty out of the corner and hire him on as a staff member. Marty was graduated from Elan the next day and now was an official staff member at elan.

And to think all it took was Krulgik to smear himself with his own feces to land a job at elan?
"

Fascinating.  Absolutely fascinating.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
all of u here need to get a life the people u need to confront and trash are your parents or who ever sent u to elan u all should thank god for elan it saved your lives in order for u to be here why dont you use all this creativity for something good instesd of trashing elan a waste of good talent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
On 2005-09-10 07:30:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

While in the corner, Marty continuously masterbated and called out for tatanka.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
I second what artman said here....sounds like he's respecting the hi-yuh nowadays. :lol:

Anon, you're a fucking idiot. In one sentence you say:

all of u here need to get a life the people u need to confront and trash are your parents or who ever sent u to elan
but THEN you say in the same breath:

u all should thank god for elan it saved your lives in order for u to be here

why should former elan ppl "trash their parents" for putting them there if it was so fucking great? So you really think that Elan saved ppl's lives with its "therapy"? Perhaps it may have helped some ppl, but what about those inmates that Elan ABUSED??

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 06:51 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
hi-yuh hiyuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh

Me suh now go smear tatanka feces on face like warpaint, me suh do war dance against white man who no respect hi-yuh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
your all fucking nuts here and need to see what your saying you all come here to trash joe marty jeffery and elan i was at elan at 12 years old and yes i thought some things were crazy but i am who i am becuz of elan why dont you all come out in the open and face it like a real person confront ot head on your no different then what u accuse elan of trashing shit talking corrupt and no good for nothing hide here in this shit hole without elan you would not be here to talk shit get a life and grow the fuck up there real problems in the world elan for all you is over and theres nothing u can do move on be a part of the solution instead of the problem

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
yo' all fuckin' nuts here and need t'see whut yo' sayin' ya' all mosey on down here t'trash Massa' marty jeffery and elan ah' wuz at elan at 12 years old and yeah man i dought some doodads wuz crazy but ah' am who ah' am becuz uh elan why dont ya' all mosey on down out in de jimmey and face it likes some real sucka' confront ot haid on yo' no different den whut u accuse elan uh trashin' shit rapin' co'rupt and no baaaad fo' nodin' hide here in dis shit hole widout elan ya' would not be here t'talk shit dig some life and grow de fuck down dere real problems in de wo'ld elan fo' all ya' be ova' and deres nodin' u kin do move on be some part uh de solushun instead uh de problem

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
A life full of troubled Hi-Yuhs...

quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan