Author Topic: Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs  (Read 14942 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh

Me suh go sodomize tatanka now

hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
this is why this site is so dead. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2005, 11:33:00 PM »
This site is better now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
much better! hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh!

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
This time, Joe had had enough.  He walked into the living room carrying boxing gloves, a headguard and a mouthpiece.  "Marty, put these on," he demanded.  At this moment, Marty literally wet his shotdown shorts.  "Me suh go in ring?" he gulped.

"Yes, you suh go in the fucking ring, you smelly fucking chicken scalper," Joe replied.

"Me can scalp and pass gas on opponent?" Marty asked.

"No, just punch," Joe said.

"Me suh fight buffalo?" Marty asked.

"No, you fight other students," Joe said.  "Come on, time to go."

Marty was led into the dining room where the students cheered his opponent.  Joe called out:  "In this corner, weighing 102 pounds soaking wet and smelly as hell, Marty Tonto Big Chief Buffalo Fucker Kruglik!!"

"How," Marty said.  "BOO... FUCK YOU!" the students replied.

"And in this corner, weighing in at 270 pounds, BIG BLACK OTIS!" "YAY!!!"

"Ding," Joe said and the fight started.  Otis started pounding the crap out of Marty with his gloves, when all of a sudden Marty dropped to his knees and unzipped Otis's pants.  "What the fuck???..." Otis said.

"Me suh trained by chief to do this when tatanka, moose and elk attack," Marty said, who then began sucking Otis's big black cock in front of the entire house.  "Ooooh yeah, bitch," Otis said.  "You better stop that hi-yuh hi-yuh shit when I'm around."  

"STOP STOP!!!" Joe screamed, waiving his arms.  Throwing Marty and Otis up in front of the house, he quickly GMed them both and called it a day.  The rest of the day was spent in sensitivity static groups for individuals traumatized by the site of Marty performing Mongoloid Indian oral ritual on Otis.  

Otis and Marty were put on a ban and forbidden to look at each other, but Marty remained Otis's bitch anyway for the rest of his stay.  As you can see, Marty had a lot of guilt.  But Joe promoted Marty anyway and eventually Marty started moving up the dichotomy.  And Lord knows what happens when you give Marty Kruglik authority...

Keep reading the Elan Times to find out!  Sponsored by "The Way of the Kruglik," the Elan Reporter's new expose on America's most notorious naked Indian teen therapist.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 06:47 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2005, 11:05:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
:smokin:

Offline Free Press Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
Grey ME 8/14/05
from the free press.
" A man posing as a journalist is found at a highway rest stop getting fucked by several transexual males.  Only going by title The Elan Reporter, this man was taken away rubber dildo in one hand and ass lube in the other.  When asked why as a reporter he would be doing these things, he blamed his childhood lust for a Martin Kruglik. It has been found by this reporter that he has infact admitted to smoking crack and masturbating to pictures of Mr Kruglick.    Further investigation shows that this so called elan reporter has tried to smear M Kruglick name and defamate his character.  When the Elan Reporter was asked about this he teary eyed addmited to makeing false statements to hopefully force M Kruglik into takeing him back.  He even asked that I put in my article that he hopes M Kruglik will forgive him and that he still has his assless chaps in hope of M kruglik's return. It seems to be a gay males lust and disallusion that brought him into the arms of truck stop transsexuals, one he nick named his "assistant." we know what that means.  This troubled gay male will probably continue his harassment after his release from county jail, since the gay male seems to only be able to take out his frustrations on being left by M kruglik; on M kruglik.  
 but sources say he is enjoying his mop wig and being traded for fruit cups too much to leave.  
His assistant is quite disapointed since he is no longer on top, or was it bottom.  Stay posted to further bulletins on this story."

This and more to come.  Lets all hope the best for the troubled elan reporter and hope he is eating all his fruit cups; since he cant survive on jail house protein alone.
eporting the facts as well as steaming piles of bullshit daily

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2005, 02:26:00 AM »
CHEERS!  :nworthy:

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
That was terrible reporting. You should find another line of work and leave the real investigative stuff to the Elan Reporter and me.

THE NEXT DAY

Joe Ricci arrived at Elan and screamed, "BITCH, WHERE'S MY WHISKEY?!!"  One of the "babysitting squad" was immediately dispatched to Lewiston to buy a fifth for Joe.

Meanwhile, Joe sipped his beer and read over overnight reports.  But the beer goggles were starting to get to him and he could only make out the words "Rowe oral Kruglik...denied."  Joe screamed, "CHIEF FUCKING EXPEDITOR, GET ME MARTY AND PETER ROWE!"  Both were summoned to Joe's office.

"Peter, is it true you were given oral instructions by your Ramrod and refused to follow them?" Joe said.

"No, Joe, that's not..."

"Shut the fuck up!  I don't wanna hear it.  You're shotdown.  Marty, nice job placing demands.  You're an expeditor now."  

Marty broke out in a huge shit-eating grin and immediately was about to break into the Indian Mongoloid Pedophile Worship Rain Dance, when Joe said.... "Try that hi-yuh hi-yuh shit in here and I'll demote you right now."

"Me suh sorry, Joe, me suh so happy.  Now me suh strength, me suh make everyone knock and wear one feather only, no shoelaces.  Me suh can be alone without strength and eat buffalo turds... I mean pies.  Me suh can wear tribe clothing now?" Marty said.

Joe shook his head in bewilderment: "No, Marty, you'll be taking Kwell showers every night if you wear your disgusting old Indian Mongoloid clothes.  Remember where you came from and demand change from this little banana Rowe.  Good for you, Marty.  Now get the hell out of here."

Peter Rowe interrupted: "But Joe, he tried..."

"Get out before I give you a fucking general meeting."

As they left, Marty said, "Me suh told you no one would believe you.  Me suh chief, me suh great warrior and moosefucker.  You suh white trash..  Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh."

Marty became an expeditor and entered smooth sailing.  No shingle would make Marty knock because of his previous antics and attempted sodomy of dealing crews.  Soon, Marty was a shingle and earned tomahawk-carrying privileges.

COMING UP NEXT: A blast from Marty.  And Marty sees Maine buffalo for the first time.  What will he do?

Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
The Elan reporters Bitch cant take his own medecine.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
Not a bitch, just a good writer.  It has nothing to do with "taking medicine," you're just a terrible reporter.  The "Free Press" will likely go bankrupt.  

You're not funny, you're not coherent, you're not entertaining and you certainly are not creative.  And you're a bad writer to boot.  

Now, we shall ignore you and continue with our lovely story...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
Hey bitch I didn't write the last post and I agree that you are a bitch. And he is more entertaining. You are not creative at all. Everthing you write is identical to what the elan reporter writes, and your fucking name is even the same. You are a damn clone with no personality. Marty doesn't even talk like that. The stories are just so damn lame is sickening. It's sad how much time you waste on this shit. Why do you wanna be a bitch so bad? Did you even go to Elan? Do you even know who Marty is? Nobody thinks you are funny exept for Mr. Pink and if you knew what a fucking fag he is that sure isn't anything to be proud of. Man you are an idiot. Nobody talks about gay sex and eating shit this much unless they are seriously obsessed with it and have issues and fantasies nonstop about it. At least you are finding a non-harmful way to vent all your weird homo fetishes about Marty. I guess thats a good thing