Author Topic: Typical Program Parent ??  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Program Parent ??
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2006, 03:27:21 PM »
Quote from: ""001010""
So they have around 100 or so families in the past few years (no dates, no last names, no proof) that wrote accolades after they were brainwashed by Discovery (EST) brainwashing seminars. Funny how they seem to all be SCL graduates and none others. With Spring Creek Lodge being their flag ship model program for the public's eye, and from what I've read and heard, the softest WWASPS program out there. It's saddening and revolting to see so many parents blinded by a total scam. I wonder if what's written is even real... Don?t they have like one hundred or more kids at SCL at a time anyway? The most typical scam to get people to buy an idea in the book.  A bunch of over-hyped, questionably real acclaims by questionably real people.  

Blah?  :roll:

Many people will disagree that it is the softest WWASP program. I would rate the foreign ones the worst, then SCL, then the rest. There are around 400-500 kids at SCL now at any given time (built for ten times less). THey take those pictures and testimonials from the seminars, and if anyone has agood undertnding of what goes on, you know why it's all bullshit. Even I at one point wrote a positive review for SCL, in my darkest moment when they almost got to me.  ::noway::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""001010""
So they have around 100 or so families in the past few years (no dates, no last names, no proof) that wrote accolades after they were brainwashed by Discovery (EST) brainwashing seminars. Funny how they seem to all be SCL graduates and none others. With Spring Creek Lodge being their flag ship model program for the public's eye, and from what I've read and heard, the softest WWASPS program out there. It's saddening and revolting to see so many parents blinded by a total scam. I wonder if what's written is even real... Don?t they have like one hundred or more kids at SCL at a time anyway? The most typical scam to get people to buy an idea in the book.  A bunch of over-hyped, questionably real acclaims by questionably real people.  

Blah?  :roll:

Many people will disagree that it is the softest WWASP program. I would rate the foreign ones the worst, then SCL, then the rest. There are around 400-500 kids at SCL now at any given time (built for ten times less). THey take those pictures and testimonials from the seminars, and if anyone has agood undertnding of what goes on, you know why it's all bullshit. Even I at one point wrote a positive review for SCL, in my darkest moment when they almost got to me.  ::noway::

Yes, I know what goes on. I'm not trying to say that SCL isn't hard, but they do use it as their flag ship program model.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
SCL is now 'withdrawling' itself from under the WWASP umbrella I don't know if they could pull that off anymore. From what i've seen they are really promoting their new camps, for young kids, majestic ranch, CCM and their 18 year old programs. They seem to be trying to expand.
Heres a question for program parents. When you go to a wwasp program seminar in a hotel, are all the parents from one facility or are the parents from multiple facilities?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2006, 06:58:19 PM »
It's impossible for them to do that.  They can try, but it won't happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It's impossible for them to do that.  They can try, but it won't happen.

What.. withdrawing from wwasp? I read their press release but haven't heard anything since, have you some inside knowledge you'd care to share? Because I sure hope you're right... take away the wwasp label and everything bad that happened their can be excused by saying, we are the new owners, etc..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2006, 07:44:27 PM »
Actually I was hoping he meant that they can't expand...

Offline Shlee

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ridetheduckshlee
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2006, 02:46:48 PM »
I just read about the removal attempt and expansion of SCL.  Do they really think that is going to work?  It's just as ridiculous as a name change...
~Shlee
P.S.  Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here, things have changed up a bit.
prung my boyfriend from Spring Creek

Anti-WWASPS : Help stop abduction and child abuse in the United States