Author Topic: Cops search for two Tranquility Bay teens  (Read 7544 times)

Offline YuckFou

• View Profile
Cops search for two Tranquility Bay teens
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
If you went to the facility itself to break the kids out, pandomonium would break out as soon as everyone knew what was happening. I doubt it would work... just my opinion though.

Now, if you kidnapped Jay Kay for instance, or people he cares about-- and forced him to shut the camps down to save his life, that might work. But again , theyd be open again as soon as you are caught and jailed.

They have the support of the government, and law enforcement officials.

We stand no chance against that.

The only way is for the law to be on our side, otherwise we'd all be fucked royally.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
wow, this keeps getting harder and harder.  :rofl:  :rofl:
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 07:26:00, OverLordd wrote:

"I'm sure there is some one on fornits that has military expariance. I mean im going to be a officer in the military once I get through trainning in college. There are people here that went through the 80's and even some 70s guys... I'm sure there are some soliders some where."

Looking for a mercenary?  Have gun, will travel...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
This is all a waste of time. The shoe bomber and some people from the latest UK commuter bombnigs can be traced to jamaica in various ways, so just play off of the fear and sentiment and get parents to quit sending their kids off to a dangerous carribean island for a RTC.

Hey, they'd just be stuck in another one, but god knows it would be a LOT better than Tranquility Bay is, and WWASPS would lose that particular hellhole to use to hang over the heads of its children. Pillars in Costa Rica would probably be the next one in line, though.  :roll:

If we had been born in Constantinople, then most of us would have said: "There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet." If our parents had lived on the banks of the Ganges, we would have been worshipers of Siva, longing for the heaven of Nirvana.
--

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
Well what if -
You rented a few busses (do they have busses in Jamaica?) and drove up to the gates, and announced in some loud fashion, that could be heard all over the compound, that the busses would take as many of the teens as wanted to go to the embassy to file formal complaints and demand to be returned to the United States - as is their right if they are 16 or more (isn't that correct?)
You'd need some way to get the gates open - would a pair of bolt cutters do it?
This way, except for cutting the bolt on the gate you would not have damaged anything or hurt anybody - and as long as the kids willingly board the buss you've not kid napped anybody. . .

Wonder if the kids would leave or if fear of the unknown would hold them back? If they left on mass - how could they be stopped? Wouldn't it be something if the Fed's went in an did something like this? Seems like they should.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
it's a good plan, only you'd probably need two or three buses, that would need to be rented from Jamaica, that would be really expensive. Not to mention the travel fare to get to Jamaica. Also, some sort of rep from the embassy would be nice to have on hand too. Sucks for the kids under 16 though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
bump.

anyone know what happened here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
On 2005-12-13 14:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"bump.

anyone know what happened here?"

If you mean the outcome, the two boys were caught and returned to Tranquility Bay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
And parents can get extra custody after 18 for the best intrest of the child. I dont agree, just what I see parents asking for on the BBS. TO force kids on staying in the program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
On 2005-12-14 10:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And parents can get extra custody after 18 for the best intrest of the child. I dont agree, just what I see parents asking for on the BBS. TO force kids on staying in the program.

"

and I know it's particularly a lot easier to do this while the child is in a foreign country. ive read accounts of kids staying until 22, because they had no access to legal representation. its fucking pathetic. jail would be better than a gulag in a foreign land!!!!!!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Just how exactly does an adult citizen of the United States have their adulthood taken away in a country we have diplomatic ties to and an embassy in, without representation?

Isnt there a REQUIREMENT that they have representation and the ability to go before a Judge?

:???:

It is wrong to leave a stumbling stone in the road after it has tripped you.
http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=1005' target='_new'>Hands Out Light

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
You'd think wouldn't you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
The problem is the American Embassy is on wwasp's side. They think Jay Kay is a good guy.Why else would they still be opened.

Call the state dept in Washington and demand help for the kids.Write to John McCaine and outline the need for  his help agaist torture of AMERICAN CITIZENS locked up in the treasure beach (TB)gulag....Call his office .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
Who is this gay kay jay or whatever guy? the director of tranquility bay?

Okay enough jokes... this is some serious human rights stuff we are talking about here. There is plenty to do in terms of ending the unlawful and inhumane treatment of the kids in any "program" despite their behavior and problems. There needs to be some new federal regulations SPELLED OUT clearly  of the rights and responsibilities of the parents, kids, and employeesin or involved in these "programs" in the USA or not. There needs to be mandatory laws that inform the kids 18 or not, of their complete rights and options as USA citizens, especially in forein countries.
  Every current law needs to be reviewed and new laws need to be made for the complete, humane, and benefit of the kids. This all should be reviewed by non-biased lawyers, legislators, and representatives of all sorts. By unbiased I mean not brainwashed or paid-off in any which way. Yes    some these kids have problems, but brainwashing and intimidation of all sorts needs to end, NOW. There needs to be proper guidelines of all sorts specifically defining what can and connot happen no matter how problem-ridden a kid is, no matter what country they are in. They are USA citizens, kids, kids some of who just need time and the right environment to see the light... nothing like which goes on in these "programs."

This effort for the good of humanity will take you, me, and every good hearted person to step up and not put up with anymore of this ridiculous crap that we face every day in many forms, but specifically now in terms of human rights and "programs."

Keep spreading the truthful word, keep researching the truth about what goes on, keep sharing it, write representatives or get in contact with who you can, use your powers: if you are a writer, reporter, or newscaster, get and honest story out. My suggestion is that we set up a web site focusuing on human rights and the acts against it, specifically these "progams." Through this specific site (which should be dedicated to the truth, include detailed information regarding other options for parents and their kids besides "programs" and may include selling t-shirts and coffee mugs supporting the site) good people will be able to share information and more easily progress in our effort. There are many possibilities. We need an effort, web designers, supporters, people knowlegale in law and research.  The truth must be spread, changes need to be made.
Anyone with me?

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
This is some serious human rights stuff we are talking about here. There is plenty to do in terms of ending the unlawful and inhumane treatment of the kids in any "program" despite their behavior and problems. There needs to be some new federal regulations SPELLED OUT clearly of the rights and responsibilities of the parents, kids, and employees in or involved in these "programs" in the USA or not. There needs to be mandatory laws that inform the kids 18 or not, of their complete rights and options as USA citizens, especially in foreign countries.
Every current law needs to be reviewed and new laws need to be made for the complete, humane, and benefit of the kids. This all should be reviewed by non-biased lawyers, legislators, and representatives of all sorts. By unbiased I mean not brainwashed or paid-off in any which way. Yes some these kids have problems, but brainwashing and intimidation of all sorts needs to end, NOW. There needs to be proper guidelines specifically defining what can and connot happen no matter how problem-ridden a kid is, no matter what country they are in. They are USA citizens, kids, kids some of who just need time and the right environment to see the light... nothing like which goes on in these "programs."

This effort for the good of humanity will take you, me, and every good hearted person to step up and not put up with anymore of this ridiculous crap that we face every day in many forms, but specifically in terms of human rights and "programs."

Keep spreading the truthful word, keep researching the truth about what goes on, keep sharing it, write representatives or get in contact with who you can, use your powers: if you are a writer, reporter, or newscaster, get and honest story out.

#My suggestion is that we set up a web site focusuing on human rights and the acts against it, specifically these "progams." Through this specific site (which should be dedicated to the truth, include detailed information regarding other options for parents and their kids besides "programs" and may include selling t-shirts and coffee mugs supporting the site) good people will be able to share information and more easily progress in our effort. There are many possibilities. We need an effort, web designers, supporters, people knowlegale in law and research. The truth must be spread, changes need to be made.
Anyone with me?

[email protected]