DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
Only sadists enjoy this job.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »
what a slime ball.  I wonder what made him so mean?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
Wow, what a face  :smokin:

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nissan

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
I TOTALLY FEEL YOU!!! DAVID GILCREASE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAT WHAT HE HAS GIVEN OTHERS, PAIN, SUFFERING, HUMILIATION...THE LIST GOES ON, FUCK DAVID GILCREASE I HOPE HE READS THIS, HE WILL KNOW WHO I AM AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU SICK SICK MAN...FUCK YOU GO TO HELL!!!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 02:19:00 AM »
Hey, I know youre mad (hell I hate the bastard) but calm down a little.

Tell us about how you know him, what he did... was he present at a seminar you were in?

Tell us all you can remmeber about it, and send it to ISAC. Its hard to tell people about what happens in the seminars when its all so anecdotal and coming from ME, and the only thing I can tell them about is how the PARENT seminars go.

Info about a STUDENT seminar would be very useful, but it might be hard to type.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.  :wave:

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »
original anon here- I've written it out for Isaac before.. and somewhere on this site too. The reason I like posting names like that is just in case someone or they themselves tries to Google their name. I want them to find THAT post.  :flame:

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
gilcrease was the one who did my accountability. was not fun
arrigal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
Oh my god, reading that lengthy entry brought back so many memories. I was at CCM about 15 years ago, and I remember specifically that exercise where you were to pretend you were on a sinking ship, and could only save 5 people!!! What a bunch of BS. You would think they could come up with some new scenarios. I cannot remember who ran our group, I just remember Bob Lichfield who attended. I think we were some of the first students introduced to this kind of brainwashing. Bob was there to see how it worked. At the end of it all, we were rewarded by going to an outside activity. I'll never forget, they took us to go see that movie The Abyss. They had most of the doors guarded at the movie theater, except for one. I talked 5 girls into coming with me to try, and run. As we snuck out the back door we came to a steep embankment that went down a hundred feet or so, I started down first, then my friends Heather, and Angie. The following three behind them started but the girl behind Angie chickened out, and was trying to turn around to climb back up. The other girls got scared, and turned back as well. It was just Heather, Angie, and I. We got down to the road, and ran as fast as we could. They caught us in less then an hour asking a trucker for a ride to Salt Lake City. They took us to jail where Bob Lichfield, Brent Facer, and some other guy came and picked us up. I remember all of us being in this van, and we were in big trouble. I remember the whole way back to Cross Creek Manor, from St. George I was telling each one of these guys to go fuck themselves. How much worse could it get for me...........were they really going to keep track of each one of the swear words coming out of my mouth?!! I was faced with quite a bit of punishment when I returned.

Good times my friends, good times!!!!!!!

Offline Leaga

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

Anyone remember that cartoon the smurfs?  Doesn't he look like Gargamel? That guy who always tried to eat the smurfs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DAVID GILCREASE
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
haha yes!