Author Topic: Anybody know Dr. Richard Schwartz, pediatrician, VA?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Anybody know Dr. Richard Schwartz, pediatrician, VA?
« on: July 13, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
Richard Schwartz was my pediatrician in the early 90's.  At a check-up when I was 14, my mother spoke to him, said she was having problems with me, I was being rebellious, ect...  He proceeded to drug test my urine (w/o my knowledge).  Well, it was negative.  He recommended my mother send me to Provo Canyon School- which was the worst experience of my life.  

My mother blindly sent me there;  did not recognize the signs of abuse; and only now, years later, realizes just how fucked up that place is, and admits it was a huge mistake sending me there.

I think that, had my urine been + for any drugs, that crazy man would have had me sent to Straight.  Was it still around in '93?  If not, where were these kids being sent?  

A few other things to mention about this man:

*He was also my best friend's pediatrician.  When she was 10, her mother asked him about getting her on a healthier diet, because she was a bit overweight.  He stated something to the effect of "She will always be fat.  there is nothing you can do about it".  

*When I was 10, he barged into the exam room, let out an exasperated sigh, and hollered "If I put you on a diet, will you stay on it?" (I was a pretty athletic kid, an excellent gymnast, just had a few extra pounds).  

*When I was 12, I refused to allow him to do a genital exam (he should have offered to have a female nurse do the exam, or at least be present).  Then later, when complained that he was hurting my ears (I had bad history of ear infections), he stated "Look, I didn't make you take your pants off.  I could have a nurse come in and hold you down".  

*When I was 14, I was afraid of needles and did not want to get the then-new hepatitis B shot.  DR. Schwartz sighed loudly, then proclaimed "I ASSUME you're sexually active?"  I was mortified.  Just the thought of sex terrified me.  

That man has a terrible bedside manner, and should not be working with children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
Yeah, i knew him, and his son, Keith. Keith was on my soccer team right before my folks put me in straight in 1985. Keith was a recent grad of the springfield program. i think Dr. Schwartz was probably telling my parents about all the benefits of Str8, while Keith and i played soccer. It was only a couple of months later that i arrived on front row. i think Dr. Schwartz was actually employed by Str8.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
yes he was. He also conducted tests that no one gave permission too. Google his name. Happy Reading
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 06:47:00 PM »
Fuck, Provo too? Yeas, Schwartz was director of research for Straight, D.C.

Dr. Schwartz became the Director of Research for Straight-DC. Dr. Schwartz had been a medical researcher of pediatrics and a professor at Georgetown University where Straight?s consultant Dr. Robert DuPont was also a professor.

http://thestraights.com/people/medical- ... search.htm

who needs regular piss tests more than a former blowski who has his finger on the button?
--Chuck Beyer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
Does anyone know what dates Schwartz was at Straight? Or Dr. Puglisi?

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »
Schwartz is a sick fuck.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School