Author Topic: In response to all...  (Read 2276 times)

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
In response to all...
« on: December 04, 2002, 04:58:00 PM »
Don't you see the way that you reflect AARC even worse here? Don't you see that when there is a board about recoving from metnal abuse, and you come in and call everyone here "morons" or "bozo's" or "flunkees" for not being in your program that it is slightly rediculous? Do you really  believe that you are being productive this way? Do you think that if you say the same things over and over again that it makes it true? I guess you do. I remember the first "mini vause" saying that "If I tell you that you're stupid over and over again, one of these days you'll believe me. That's how Kids worked." And obviouisly it's how you guys hope to work too.

I realize thatr you try to engage me in a "rap" by asking over and over again if I'm educated so I can just answer you frankly that yes I am educated, not that it makes any difference here anyways! After all, I'm not claiming to be a psychologist like some might.

Velvet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
In response to all...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 09:45:00 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU EDUCATED IN?  DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE?  HIGH SCHOOL?  COME ON, IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS SIGHT, YOU MUST HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY WHAT YOUR EDUCATION IS!?!?!  ARE YOU AFRAID IT MIGHT DISCREDIT YOU?  YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY AVOIDED THIS QUESTION FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, AND YOU CONTINUE TO.  BY AVOIDING THE QUESTION YOU LOSE ANY CREDIT OR RESPECT YOU HAD.  I THINK IT IS PRETTY BOLD OF YOU TO SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY HERE, THEN YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO ANSWER ONE SIMPLE QUESTION THAT ACTUALLY PERTAINS TO YOU, AND NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD... YOU ARE GREAT AT GOING ON AND ON ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND OTHER THINGS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER ONE QUESTION ABOUT YOURSELF.  SO COME VELVET... SPIT IT OUT!!!!
SLJ

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
In response to all...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 12:30:00 AM »
Like I said, this is not a rap, and I don't have to be engaged in games anymore for the sake of regaining freedom. I do however have to protect myself and my family which is why I don't give you guys anymore paper trails to follow through with your death threats. You can try to insult all you want to try to get personal information out of me, but we're not 13 year olds in secure treatment here. I'm sorry that you are so used to getting whatever you want by holding power over children, but in this world what you are doing is considered harrassment, which is exactly why I suggest you stop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
In response to all...
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 11:26:00 AM »
?YOU MUST HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY WHAT YOUR EDUCATION IS!?!?!  ARE YOU AFRAID IT MIGHT DISCREDIT YOU?
SLJ"

I must have fallen asleep and missed something.  When did we vote that one's credibility is directly proportionate to one's education?  Also, under this new legislation, must one have an Masters to have a valid opinion, or will a Bachelors cut it?

Sara
Amity Founding Class, 1988

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
In response to all...
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 02:40:00 PM »
I believe that Mr Anon wrote:

Bachelor of Commerce

So what does this qualify you for, Fucking up the economy? Surly it is not a qualification for an inelegant opinion. And can you prove that you even have a degree?

Look, our current president has a degree and he is still dumb as a post!

So Someone has done research to find out that someone else does not have the qualifications or degree(s) they claim, does this persons level of education negate the actual FACTS? If you say yes, then all the degrees in the world would not make you any more then a complete moron. Pull you head out of your ass and open your eyes, see if you can't find a REAL BRAIN to borrow for a while.

Basically you are either to stupid to find the facts or you just don't want to acknowledge them, in which case, all you can do is ::bangin:: )

Love,
Mom

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
In response to all...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 03:16:00 PM »
I can tell you that it's snowing outside where I am. Since I don't have a degree in meteorology, does that mean that it's not snowing? "THE QUESTION" that you keep harping on is not germain to the discussion. In fact, you seem to be the only one interested in it.

Funny thing, I just got done reading a chapter of Sam Ervin's "Preserving the Constitution" where he reprints part of his Senate testimony from the censure of Joe McCarthy. I'll give you a little of it here, since I need to work out my fingers after shoveling snow just now anyway.

Sam Ervin, Senate debate, special session on the censure of Senetor Joe McCarthy:

The following story is told in North Carolina: A young lawyer went to an old lawyer for advice as to how to try a law suit. The old lawyer said, "If the evidence is against you, talk about the law. If the law is against you, talk about the evidence." The young lawyer said "But what do you do when both the evidence and the law are against you?" "In that event," said the old lawyer, "give somebody hell. That will distract the attention of the judge and jury from the wekness of your case."

Maybe in some rooms. But most of us who spent time forcibly subjected to the kind of boorish behavior you so exemplify here have had a belly full already and are not so easily distracted. It's kind of amusing, though, watching you blow a gasket. So don't stop on my account. I sort of wish I had a photo of you so that I could better imagine you turning purple, temples throbbing, spit flying with nary a target to hit.... Too funny!  

On 2002-12-04 18:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WHAT ARE YOU EDUCATED IN?  DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE?  HIGH SCHOOL?  COME ON, IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID ON THIS SIGHT, YOU MUST HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY WHAT YOUR EDUCATION IS!?!?!  ARE YOU AFRAID IT MIGHT DISCREDIT YOU?  YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY AVOIDED THIS QUESTION FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, AND YOU CONTINUE TO.  BY AVOIDING THE QUESTION YOU LOSE ANY CREDIT OR RESPECT YOU HAD.  I THINK IT IS PRETTY BOLD OF YOU TO SAY SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY HERE, THEN YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO ANSWER ONE SIMPLE QUESTION THAT ACTUALLY PERTAINS TO YOU, AND NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD... YOU ARE GREAT AT GOING ON AND ON ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND OTHER THINGS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER ONE QUESTION ABOUT YOURSELF.  SO COME VELVET... SPIT IT OUT!!!!

SLJ"

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of it's victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busy-bodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those that torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-12-05 12:19 ]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes