Author Topic: Kpickle for Jeb Bush  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« on: July 12, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
It hsa tken me a long time to understand who my enemies are and how dihvsified they become.

I did a sarch on an old roster for Michael Sherman. He work for Jeb Bush.

I read up one ssome of the older posts. I am amost done with reading all the posts. Apparently there was a suit or somethng thtga was going to be flied awhile back. He was part of all that, kpickler was.

Did anyone know that he wrked for Jeb Bush?

Why would someone who works for Jeb Bush, Jeb working for the DFAF, the DFAF having some of its creators being the ones who created Straight Incorporated, really give a shit about any flame for Straight Inc. ???

I do my homework, bozz. My freinds tell me not to trus anyone on this site, thay say I don' know anyone here realy. I don't. YOu veer try to file a suit with me and just want my personla infrmation, I'll bust yuor haed open with a crobar  mike, and I got yuor address so don't evn think about soppong by. I would never give my information on a sitte like ths hrea.

They constantly ask for peeple's infrmation on tthis site. Is it to gve that ifnormation to authorties so they can keeep peeple from potentiially filing claims or beeating this shit aout of peeopl lik Senmblr and Micheal Serman ?

Yes. He was not honest about working for theRep ublican party who ceraeted sTraigt, why woyuud you be nohonest about getting information, personal, from anyone who comes here. Sammie did the same thng at first until I asked her to name names.  You are both still frauds in my opnion.

And sam, you evr com arond my 'hood sister, I'll buts yor head open too, fucking lieink whore. Don' think i would not neither. My shoe size, Sam, is a seven and I'm tall and meen bithc. These shoes woudl feel good up yo ass. Thsoe lies abot being raped really upset me.

I was on e of the only blak girls in Straigt ever that I know of. I nver saw no rapes ior no staff making girlriends of patents. Bullsit.

'give us your information, give us your information'. Fuck you, little straightlings. I'm jsust glad my moms had anough esinse to fpull fme uot of there bfore I got to violnt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
you dumb bitch, learn how to tell your ass from a hole in the ground before you go off on somebody else.  You are making yourself look like a complete fool.  I'd quit with the threats against Kpickle and Sammigirl, too, that's criminal behavior that can get you busted.

Idiots like you make me glad to be me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 06:39:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 13:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

Did anyone know that he wrked for Jeb Bush?

Yup. Anyone who knows KPickle knows that he was a state employee when Brother JEB! took office. Don't even get him started on how much that sucked. Where the hell were you?

Real criminals walk free every day to rape, rob, and murder again because the courts are so busy finding consensual criminals guilty of hurting no one but themselves.... To free cells for consensual criminals, real criminals are put on the street every day.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0931580587/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Peter McWilliams

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 13:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

'give us your information, give us your information'. Fuck you, little straightlings. I'm jsust glad my moms had anough esinse to fpull fme uot of there bfore I got to violnt.

Wendy was a lot more litterate than that even as a teenager. Did you know that her mom was a friend of a friend of my mom's? It's true! And Wendy, if you ever read this, I'm so sorry but you know rabidly brainwashed parents. Can't do a thing w/ them! Always wondered where you went off too. Just assumed your parents were a little smarter than the rest of them and took you home.

Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them.
--Thomas Paine

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
Yes, my friend Mike was a registered democrat, employed by the florida Bush Administration, unsure of when or if the axe would fall.

I suggest you look under your bed RIGHT NOW...the boogieman is about to reach up and grab you by the leg, drag you under the bed and bitch beat you.

:eek:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
Ha, just got home from a work related road trip.  I saw this post and started laughing my ass off.  Let me set you straight (for lack of a better term), I used to work for the Florida Department of Community Affairs, Division of Community Planning.  I was a Growth Management Administrator and ran the comprehensive planning and development of regional impact program from Manatee Count, north, excluding the Orlando metro area.  Believe me, I'm not a repuglican, nor did I "work" for JEB. I worked for the Secretary of the DCA, who worked for JEB.  After the 2nd conference that my wife and I put on, I was demoted and the state took about $11,000/yr out of my paycheck.   I have since quit working for the state, and now work for myself.  Geez, if your gonna do reserach on me, don't just do a "google" search. There are a lot more data bases than google.

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
Isn't Sembler some kind of land planner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2005, 01:15:00 AM »
actually, Mike is Semblers son, sent here to fuck with you and drive you even crazier.

:wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 01:55:00 AM »
Hi, Mike!
Great to see you posting again! :wave:
You've been a tremendous help to us! :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 04:22:00 AM »
Ask Mikey, he'll eat anything. He likes it, hey Mikey!

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Kpickle for Jeb Bush
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
Your right, I'll eat darn near anything!  meaning food, people! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: