Author Topic: joyce is a slutwoman  (Read 12042 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
OBVIOUSLY some do care about a CRAZY BITCH on a FUCKING RAMPAGE. LITERALLY.

i talked to the runaway kids too and they said JOYCE TOLD THEM TO GO TO the concert BONAROO!!!!! SHE TOLD THEM TOO IT WAS NOT THEIR IDEAS HELLOOOOOOOO.

HEY JOYCE WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING BITCH!!! OR DO U JUST STOP POSTING AFTER YOU GAVE MONEY TO RUNAWAYS HUH.

BITCH!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
WHAOOO....Cheryl is totally out of control!
Where are those kids?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
Think Markie Boy needs to step in with his, THAT'S ENOUGH CHERYL about right now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
LOL ONE IS RIGHT HERE BITCH!!!!!

ID LIKE TO SEE HER GO CRAZY AS THIS I DOUBT SHE COULD!!!!

CUZ I'M FUCKIN PISSED BITCHES!!!!!!!! SO SUCK A NUT AND DIE.

u have pathetic attemps to bring me down cuz sayin im cheryl wont cut it. i am me and i am PISSED so get THE FUCKIN RIGHT  IDEA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That is not a lie i got it straight from the kids!!!!!!!!!They picked the money up at provo kmart!!!!!!"

Provo has a K-Mart?

Wow! Do they also have a Target?  That's my favorite place to shop for bug spray and those cute little roach motels.

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
How about MOUSE traps?  Think that the Whitmore mascot these days.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
Queen of Mean ::bangin:: and her MICE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005, 07:32:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 16:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OBVIOUSLY some do care about a CRAZY BITCH on a FUCKING RAMPAGE. LITERALLY.

i talked to the runaway kids too and they said JOYCE TOLD THEM TO GO TO the concert BONAROO!!!!! SHE TOLD THEM TOO IT WAS NOT THEIR IDEAS HELLOOOOOOOO.

HEY JOYCE WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING BITCH!!! OR DO U JUST STOP POSTING AFTER YOU GAVE MONEY TO RUNAWAYS HUH.

BITCH!!!!!!!!!"

LOL Anon, you really got your underwear in a bundle, now don't ya?

Chill out.  Enraged anger like this is soooo NOT healthy.

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
This rage and language, and parents leave their kids in this environment?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
Anybody ever find out who the DUDE was that ran into the Suds 12 year old boy in the 4-wheeler accident?  Any police report?  What's the deal on that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
Posted: 2005-04-17 21:18:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I do recall a significant incident...involving an unauthorized call from adjacent the second story hall........in tears to his father......a worried bird with no feathers, caged and unble to send letters.......suddenly,,,crash..thrash..matters of horrific terror, sad chatter...moments of silence..........dead line.........terrible beating into the hall.......grab,choke,......poke and prod.......more beatings....she won't spare the rod..........a clue as to who....same as a baby kangaroo.............AMF

WERE GOING TO GET SOME....CHERYL UNDER OUR THUMBS..............NUMB YET????..........you filthy, blood sucking whore...............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »
On 2005-07-12 19:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Anybody ever find out who the DUDE was that ran into the Suds 12 year old boy in the 4-wheeler accident?  Any police report?  What's the deal on that?"

What does this have to do with anything? Just because Cheryl Sudweeks is under investigation and has been charged with child abuse doesn't mean her whole personal life belongs on the net...that's a private matter that has absolutely nothing to do with the charges or investigation. Leave it at that for the sake of the kid. This message also applies to the Joyce Harris swinger thread...that has nothing to do with anything relevant at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2005, 02:53:00 AM »
On 2005-07-12 15:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When is this lady supposed to be arraigned?  Seems to me this has been dragging on far too long.  What about the children?????  Why are they even in a program under investigation? Shouldn't they be sent home or re-placed until this matter is resolved?  

Second, this all reminds me of the IAN AUGUST case (he died while in a wilderness therapy program called Skyline Journey).  The state of Utah allowed Skyline Journey to stay open for almost a year while the program appealed their notice to shut down.  

Does that EVEN make any sense?  A kid dies and the program gets to stay open a year or so until they lose their appeal?

These are KIDS, god damn it.  Their safety and well-being should come first!!!!!

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

"

First of all, I totally agree, if there was any reason for the Whitmore Academy to be shut down, and the kids removed I believe that the DCFS would have done it way back when they took all the students in for questioning. Obviously they haven't found anything that proves that Cheryl has abused any of the kids here. It is there nuts on a platter if any kids were actually proved to be hurt while the Whitmore is under investigation. It would have been their fault for not putting an end to it before anything could happen to the kids. They would never leave twenty kids in the hand of a child abuser.
Second, I would like to say hi to everyone on fornits. My name is Evan Sussman and I am a current student of the Whitmore. I have been here since last Augest and have been here through the duration of the investigation. I have never seen or known of any abuse here. I have had many chances to go home, and if I wanted I would be home even if there weren't a good reason. I love it here, and thats that.

Offline Evan Sussman

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2005, 02:54:00 AM »
P.S. I meant to sign in for the above post, sorry
Evan Sussman
Ex-Student of the Whitmore Academy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
joyce is a slutwoman
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2005, 03:48:00 AM »
On 2005-07-12 23:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-07-12 15:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When is this lady supposed to be arraigned?  Seems to me this has been dragging on far too long.  What about the children?????  Why are they even in a program under investigation? Shouldn't they be sent home or re-placed until this matter is resolved?  

Second, this all reminds me of the IAN AUGUST case (he died while in a wilderness therapy program called Skyline Journey).  The state of Utah allowed Skyline Journey to stay open for almost a year while the program appealed their notice to shut down.  

Does that EVEN make any sense?  A kid dies and the program gets to stay open a year or so until they lose their appeal?

These are KIDS, god damn it.  Their safety and well-being should come first!!!!!

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

"

First of all, I totally agree, if there was any reason for the Whitmore Academy to be shut down, and the kids removed I believe that the DCFS would have done it way back when they took all the students in for questioning. Obviously they haven't found anything that proves that Cheryl has abused any of the kids here. It is there nuts on a platter if any kids were actually proved to be hurt while the Whitmore is under investigation. It would have been their fault for not putting an end to it before anything could happen to the kids. They would never leave twenty kids in the hand of a child abuser.

Second, I would like to say hi to everyone on fornits. My name is Evan Sussman and I am a current student of the Whitmore. I have been here since last Augest and have been here through the duration of the investigation. I have never seen or known of any abuse here. I have had many chances to go home, and if I wanted I would be home even if there weren't a good reason. I love it here, and thats that."

Hello Evan ... as I just pointed out in a different thread, Utah has a long history of impotent laws on the books tying their hands when it comes to the PRIVATIZED behavioral healthcare industry.  Obviously, they stil have a ways to go because IMO, no program should be allowed to remain open if the program's owner is charged with abuse.  Far better to err on the side of caution until the legal system resolves the issue one way or another, don't you think?

As for the Utah's child's protective services, do a google on Florida and see just what kinds of problems these agencies have protecting the safety and well-being of young Floridians.

Overall, this is a national problem, not just Utah, though I suspect you could google them too and quickly access their track record.

You know, knowledge is power. Keep searching for the truth.  It's there.