Author Topic: struggling teen (funny shit)  (Read 7239 times)

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
struggling teen (funny shit)
« on: July 11, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
i love laughing at warped parents!!!

OverLordd
Member # 4821

posted July 11, 2005 01:32 PM                        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, lets look at this logically.

You say your child is very smart, which is a wonderful thing. That is why sending him off to camp, or to school would be a foolish move, learning at camps and at resident schools is nearly non existant, because they are always trying to treat this and that.

You say your sun is disrespectful, lets look at that. In your story you seem to do nothing diserveing of respect. You sent him to a out of disrect alternative school, which ruined his year. You and your husband are not even unifyed on what should be done. Why in the wrold should he respect you? And dont lay down a line about I diserve respect because of my position as parent, because thats bull, respect for a position in work is one thing, in the social and family interaction circles is completely diffrent. You have to earn the respect of a youth, with most it is already given freely, but if you botch it up it will be taken away. He does not respect you because of your past actions.

Somthing you also have to look at, smart children dont bend over and take it. Thats is the fact of youth, many of them can be sharper than the adults around them, and they have no difficulty seeing past any and all attempts to modify who they are. I would compare trying to break a smart independant child with trying to break a POW, it can be done, but why would you treat them like that if you care about them? Most likely, if you send him away he would hate you and disrespect you all the more, unless you break his spirit, then you give him a whole list of new issues.

If you want to send him off so some dis-honored drill sergent can scream at him, so be it, but it is not the best move you can make.

--------------------
Remember, the impossible is just humanities way of being to lazy to use its imagination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 10 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 69.3.52.18 |  

KareninDallas
Member # 3697

posted July 11, 2005 02:58 PM                        
Overlordd, your credibility on this site is non-existent. Please go back to Dev-ville, or whereever you came from.
Posts: 351 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 209.30.22.127 |
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
Overlordd, you are worthy of the name you use here. You speak with the voice of a person who has never let anyone silence his soul, so what you say is the plain truth. For this you have earned my respect, brother. B.P.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »
Overlorrd is not an adult!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 08:02:00 AM »
On 2005-07-12 03:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Overlorrd is not an adult!!!"

So?

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »
Ahh, so your dev! Nice to meet you.

Yes, that is me, and no, I dont let any one slience my soul, thank you very much for your respect. And no, im not an adult, but I will be in about 15 days (im 17)
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
Oh and here is my responce to his post.

OverLordd
Member # 4821

posted July 11, 2005 08:32 PM                        
Who in the name of god is dev? I mean lord people, come on, you must really hate this guy to compare him to me.
Anyway, having crediblity is unessasary for what I wish to do. I wish to give the aspect and view of a youth, of which I am one. You can take my statements for what you like, but as a youth, I respresnt us, on this forum, seeing as all it seems is a place to attack and belittle children. While this may not be what it is attended for it is what it seems to be used for. You are airing out your childrens secrets in public. Have you asked them if it would be ok to post their life, with your spin, on the internet? No, I don't think you did. So as long as your here, I will also be here. I dont need crediblity to state the truth.

--------------------
Remember, the impossible is just humanities way of being to lazy to use its imagination.

Posts: 11 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 67.34.28.127 |  

(there was some other stuff I wanted to say, but I thought I would get baned for it so I kept it to my self)[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-07-12 06:15 ]

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
It is quite entertaining to watch how rabid those people can get - keep up the good work OverLordd.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
I don't get it. Is overrlord trying to act stupid or can you really not spell worth a damn? Are you all the same person?  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »
What Im saying, is you might make a good troll and entertainment. But no one is going to take you seriously with the points you make and the amount of spelling mistakes. It sounds/looks like a 12 year old wrote that post.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
Yeah, I can spell worth crap, my skills are in the maths and sciences. I would edit my posts, but I don't know how to edit the damned posts, its a weird system they are running on that site. I am the same person yes. There are a few bad errors I see... hehe sun for son, and stuff such as, but I was typing fast ::shrugs:: ehh it does not really matter, they can pick to take me seriously or not, what I have to say is very serious.[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-07-12 07:17 ]

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
Keep it up overlord..you are doing good work. These parents violate the basic human rights of their children, then have the audacity to post their children's private lives on the internet...all in an attempt to justify their behaviors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
What website are the quotes from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
You guys are a joke.  Most of the kids post their OWN lives on the internet in blogs, which is how the parents know so much in the first place! Most of the kids discussed on the strugglingteens board bear no resemblance to any of you.  They are bright kids from families who love them and care about their success and emotional health.  They can actually structure a sentence and engage in meaningful dialogue.  I wuold suggest that you stay here in your playground and stop embarrassing yourselves on the grown-ups board.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
Most of the kids discussed on the strugglingteens board bear no resemblance to any of you. They are bright kids from families who love them and care about their success and emotional health. They can actually structure a sentence and engage in meaningful dialogue. I would suggest that you stay here in your playground and stop embarrassing yourselves on the grown-ups board.

Oh, yes you must be right, because the fact that I am a member of National Honor Society means I'm an idiot. My high school graduation with honors and distinction means jack crap and my BSA Eagle rank which only 2% of all scouts get is useless as well. You?re completely right! I see the light.

Remember, not every one is an idiot, and there is always some one smarter than you. I would recommend that you actually respond and debate posts before you decide to call people idiots.

P.S. I fixed your spelling errors in your post, before you call us idiots I would also recomend you do that, you will notice that I have spelling errors in my posts on that board, but I dont call people idiots either. (they have sence been fixed)

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »
On 2005-07-12 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You guys are a joke.  Most of the kids post their OWN lives on the internet in blogs, which is how the parents know so much in the first place! Most of the kids discussed on the strugglingteens board bear no resemblance to any of you.  They are bright kids from families who love them and care about their success and emotional health.  They can actually structure a sentence and engage in meaningful dialogue.  I wuold suggest that you stay here in your playground and stop embarrassing yourselves on the grown-ups board."

Its the Struggling Teens board which is an embarassment to everyone who posts there. Openly discussing how they want to lock their children up and systematically abuse them is crazy. And yet you find it totally normal. And who is embarassing themselves?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: