Author Topic: If they only knew....  (Read 11622 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »
On 2005-07-17 22:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nihilanthic -  You say "facts" are being shared here, so what facts can you share that you have first hand knowledge of?

From what I've read, you don't agree in personal growth, haven't been to any of the schools you slam, believe what the kids say that went to the schools but either didn't complete it, or when they got home the going got tough and they blame the program...yada yada yada.

It's obvious you believe what you read on this "unmonitored" forum.

What the hell are you so scared of? Maybe a Dr. Phil coming to blow your judgmental shit out of the water??

PHX

"

How the fuck can I be against personal growth? When did I say I was? Did I? No, I didn't. Im not against growing up and maturing.

What I am against is the bullshit that is CALLED "personal growth", (which is a bit like putting shit on a shingle in a wrapper and calling it beef wellington) that the programs peddle. The seminars are not 'personal growth' its a mindfuck and emotional manipulation, its being psychologically punished and brainwashed. Go read up on LGAs and sensitivity training, Synannon Games and the Lifespring/Wellspring/EST type bullshit. It might not be exactly like Resource Realizations bullshit but it sure as hell rhymes.  

Oh, and there are people who graduated and have a lot to say about them. Talk to Perrigaud sometime, dumbass. She graudated from CCM and thinks its corrupt bullshit and needs to be stopped. OOPS!? Oh wait, you need to spew more canned responces against HER now. Sorry Perri!

And no, I dont believe everything I read. However when many many people say the same thing and it all matches up, and theres evidence and circumstances to support it, I might start to think its right. I dont believe in a god damn thing except a few virtues, FYI, Phoenix.

And just so you know, Im not scared of anything. Nice try with your little emotional attacks you picked up from your facilitator bitch!  :lol:

Im not scared of "a Dr. Phil", in fact Id LOVE to tear into him personally or into one of the motherfuckers who emulate him and/or his style. And as far as the seminars go, they cant phase me. I know the bullshit going in so I wont be surprised, shocked, or feel helpless or worthless like you did (and frankly ARE) but guess what? I dont have tons and tons of money to travel, take time off work, and blow a few grand on some bullshit seminar.

You wanna pony up the dough to send me somewhere, bitch? Try me. Just fucking try to call my bluff and we'll see where it goes.

God is the Asylum of Ignorance.
--Baruch Spinoza, Dutch-Jewish philosopher

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »
PHX -

I too, wish very much you could pull up my old posts. I have tried to get someone to do that for me a few times, but have had no luck. I guess I now know why - you can't.

Now, why is that? What are they So very afraid of?

As for the final postings - "What chance does a Catholic family rep have of working their way up to program director?"  was THE question that got me booted. Now why is that such a terrible question?

The odd thing was, what I was primarily asking about in that final thread was OP. I had learned about OP in a news paper article some time before, and had been wanting some kind of way to bring it up and ask about it, with out getting booted.
Then a TB grad posted an mentioned OP as well as some other matters.

I was primarily asking about OP - but someone (maybe you) brought up "the Mormon thing." Ken Kay was actually posting declaring wwasp was not a "Mormon program". I agued that it was Mormon owned and operated and that they did use the kids as a captive mission field.
The debate continued with me finely asking the last question - which wasn't at all bizarre in context - and which to this day I would like an answer to.

As for my questions about OP - mostly went with out comment. I recall one poster declaring that they had been to Dundee and been all over the grounds and didn't see any such place. They were very offended I would suggest such a thing as OP existed - but it did/does.

I was amazed that the question about the existance of OP went with out much comment - but that people went balistic over "the Mormon thnig".

I really Do wish you could pull up that thread and post it.

As for the reading thing you mention - you are missing the point by a mile. My son HAD plenty to read. Hell, I did a lot to supply their pitiful little library. I sent several Large boxes full of book and movies, by way of that lady with the car dealership, who could send them over at a discount.
And I sent my son books of his own to read. Some of which he actually got.

The problem with the Bible comes from the time he was invited to a Bible study. He was kind of excited about it, as it would be a break from the monotonous routine. He was even willing to get up early on the one day they were allowed to sleep in a bit, to attend. However - when he got there - they weren't studying the Bible - but rather the book of Mormon. This was not acceptable and he didn't want to be there. He had a hard time getting them to let him leave. This was not acceptable.

If it weren't True, and UN-Acceptable, it would not have been such a touchy issue. So touchy it couldn't even be talked about.

That ought to tell you something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »
PHX

FYI, WWASP facility Tranquility bay has staf who have raped their students while in their care .Is that ok with you?

They negelect to mention those facts in the seminars. I know I 've been there. I too believed the crap they tell parents. What do the facilitators have to hide? They facilitate at the schools our children are enrolled in.

Program administrators and others know those facts and have chosen to do NOTHING about it. They continue to lie to us and continue to abuse our children.

Wise up .You will regret this journey in your family's life.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
If they only knew....
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
On 2005-07-17 23:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

believe what the kids say that went to the schools ...

Hey, me too! Don't leave me out. I also believe kids who were actually there over people like you who were never there and who make a living selling it. And I have a little more reason than Niles to believe it. Not only are the kids stories consistent w/ each other, they're also consistent in many ways w/ others' stories about Synanon based programs.

When they talk about how overwhelming and just mind bending the seminars are, I know what they mean. We had raps full time. Any moment or hour of it, taken alone, seems like just petty inconvenience. But taken all together in the context of all the rules and rituals, it's breaking. Ya' just can't make this shit up, PHX.

Fear is the parent of cruelty, therefore it is no wonder if religion and cruelty have gone hand-in-hand.
--Bertrand Russell, British philosopher, educator, mathemetician, and social critic

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »
Someone asked:

BMWs

I assume that isn't a car?

In the context used here, a BMW is a Bitchen, Moanin' Whiner. That being a person who disapproves of the Program's tactics; Complains about the rules, questions or doubts the Program.
People who openly speak out against the Program are Chattering Pigs. At least, these were the two common terms in use when I was on the BBS. Its all part of the Us against Them mentality so common in the operation of any cult.

PHX - you haven't posted anything you *know* about me - but what you *think* about me. There is a difference.

You *Still* have not pointed out one thing that I have said that is not true. You have called me names and you have tried to discredit and invalidate my testimony - but you have yet to establish any *Factual* grounds for your accusations.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
There are always so many assinine things in a PHX post, it is hard to comment on it all - but I wanted to go back to this:

// He wasn't hurt, you were though, butt hurt...//

Why do you keep saying I was Butt hurt?  Is that some kind of regional term? We don't use it 'roun here.
Anyway - you are talking out your ass.
You have no idea what I was thinking when I pulled my son, and no idea how he was hurt during his time at Dundee. You know nothing about it.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
If they only knew....
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
PHX, where are my plane tickets? Oh, and youre paying for room and board and transportation, too. If you got the money for a program you got the money to put some chattering pig up and feed him for a weekend  :razz:

When dogma enters the brain, all intellectual activity ceases.
http://www.kbuxton.com/discordia/' target='_new'>Robert Anton Wilson

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."