Author Topic: Three Springs Alumni  (Read 14226 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
On 2005-10-02 05:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-01 07:00:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"
Do you know anything good or bad about Auldern Academy. I need a good, very structured girls boarding school for my daughter, I need a place that she will succeed and be monitored and her have good wholesome fur while meeting some self esteem issues and being encouraged to excellence. Help   Lacey

Here's two pieces of advice...

1. please dont jack a thread asking for advice for you when this is about Three Springs. Or, for that matter... threadjack at all. Its trollish.

2. Before you say you need a program in some form, why not start off with:

a. the problems she has, and proof of those problems (not program rhetoric or bullshit non-issues such as the wrong crowd or 'talking back', being 'unmotivatd', etc)

b. what youve done to help

c. why you need a program, and how it could possibly help.

If you want help with her self esteem, why not take her to get a makeover and some icecream? BTW, the words structured, succeed, monitored, wholesome, self esteem, issues, encouraged, and excellence reek of brochures and vague, generalized bullshit.

Everyone wants that for all their kids, blah blah blah. If she doesnt have an actual problem, she belongs at home, unless youre trying to abdicate parental responsibility.

Oh and you might want to keep in mind Ive yet to see a program that didnt use coersion, humiliation, LGA seminars, physical brutality or corporal punishment in some form or another (generally called 'restraint) that wasnt simply a mislabeled SCHOOL, and only a school, and that bootcamps, programs, et all that rely on those methods don't work! The NIMH has found the recidivism is not reduced.

It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion.

--Joseph Goebbels

"

So that's your solution to low self-esteem?  Take her for a makeover and an ice cream?!?!?!?!

Of course, there appears to be more "show" than actually knowledge in what you say. Seems you have impressed some with 'fluff'......but how much experience do you really have with ANY program? When you say, "you have yet to see a program", does that mean anything you have read on the internet that agrees with what you want to believe, ignoring anything else and discounting anyone with a differing opinion?

I certainly hope that a poster with a child suffering for low self-esteem doesn't take your advice for a makeover and ice cream.  I hope they get the child therapy, counseling, or whatever is needed to help the child. What's your advice for a depressed child - take them to see a funny movie?

"

Something you seem to have a hard time understanding is that yeah, giving a child attention, treats, helping with their self-image, you know, things MOMMIES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THEIR DAUGHTERS... would probably go a LONG way if the child was feeling depressed. Oh, and *gasp* she might start talking to the mom! Wow. Just imagine, a little milkfat, a lot less money, some time and effort instead of kidnappers and wow, you can personally help the kid out.

Im not gonna re-iterate everything that Sara (Mrs handbasket) has said because it would be a waste of time, but I will say this:

Being locked up, isolated from the world and your parents, being unable to socialize and grow and develop except within the guidelines of the program and the 'structure' of it, and within BS rules, does not help you get self esteem, or grow, or mature, bla bla bla. Being out and doing things on your own, but with help from parents, loved ones, and friends, DOES. Since WHEN Does incarceration help with self esteem? Since when do programs churn out children who wear blank smiles and say "self esteem" all the time?

Oh, and yeah, taking a depressed child WOULD help. Why? Youre givin the child an escape, a chance to bond with you, and youre spending time with them. Feeling like youre loved and liked helps a lot with depression, OH MY GOD WHAT A REVELATION!!!

Nihil- go take your meds and stop spewing bullshit.
To the person inquiring about Auldern- this is not the place for accurate information. This is the place for you to be blasted by pyscho-zealots for even considering doing something for your child.

I dont need meds, I dont take meds. I dont like drugs, m'kay? I *WAS* Misdiagnosed and given prozac as a child, but it was not only unnecessary but a detrement to me. It totally killed my emotions.

When I turned 15, wanted the spice back in my life (you know, as opposed to living as a zombie in a grey world) and flushed that shit down the toilet and turned around and took it to the people who made my life hell, and thus made me feel bad - and chewed out some school administrators who let this shit happen to me in the first place, guess what?

I feelt a LOT Better! It was GENUINE happiness. I didnt get 'self-esteem' from a damned seminar or from being obedient and not complaining when told what to do and made to do it (like you seem to think you must, well, and/or with drugs).

So please, DRUGGIE, dont push your fucking pills on me or any other child or teen or adult in this already over-medicated and under-loved nation, okay?

And, to conclude, wanna know wahts REALLY funny?

You crawl up my ass for not having visited a program and telling people to be wary of them and the bullshit that is now KNOWN that they do, but you want a parent to send their child, and money, to a program they never visisted either?

HELLO? EARTH TO BAGHEAD  :wave:

Im saying check it out, dont fall for the bullshit, and Ive yet to see a 'program' that did anything but engender submission, conformity, and do it via bullshit Large-group awareness training (called a workshop, seminar, propheet, rap, etc.) or simply by dominating the child and forcing them to behave within their guidelines.

All that 'structure' doesn't do anything but make the child grin and bear it and do as told. That makes it easier for a parent but doesnt do jack shit for the child. Giving the child a thicker skin by taking away pleasure and freedom does... WHAT to help address the self-esteem issue? Or depression? WHAT? Yeah people who survive bullshit get a thick skin, zippadedodah. But people can do fine without real (or artifical, program-derived) hardship and still be good people. And I can say its BAD to make them cover up and hide their shit because they have to act happy and 'work the program' to get out.

Oh well, we shoudl all do as you say, right? Pop pills for everything and throw your children away into programs we've never seen while telling others not to tell us to be wary of something they havent personally seen even though the whole industry operates the same way.  :roll:

The problem with the "teen help" industry is that it's a bad "solution" in search of a problem.

http://fornits.com/wwf/bb_profile.php?mode=view&user=943' target='_new'>Julie C.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »
Being a smart ass can be indicative of O.D.D. and anger management issues, someone better take Waygookin for an intake.

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

--Clarence Darrow

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
On 2005-10-02 07:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-02 06:07:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

So that's your solution to low self-esteem?  Take her for a makeover and an ice cream?!?!?!?!

I think a huge point sailed right over your head. In this scenario of a girl-child with low self esteem - the kid gives a clue to the parent that she feels like she might be ugly, and the parent takes the reigns and involves themselves in that kids life in something directly aimed at the "I think I'm ugly" problem.  

Of course, if she felt fat, you'd probably pass by the ice cream shoppe, and head for a salad bar, while chit-chatting about how to make low fat and low calorie less boring.

I think Niles was describing the first step in parental involvement.  Of course there's more to it than a makeover and ice cream.  But living a normal life while working these things out like normal people builds self esteem from within, not in some artifically crafted emo-dome.

Possibly the worst thing for this type of kid is to isolate them from the rest of the world, while they're worked over by a peer group whose very nature is to wear down self esteem, and rebuild in it the image OF The Program, which is generally incongruent with normal society.

What happens to the thin veneer of self esteem then?

I certainly hope that a poster with a child suffering for low self-esteem doesn't take your advice for a makeover and ice cream.  I hope they get the child therapy, counseling, or whatever is needed to help the child. What's your advice for a depressed child - take them to see a funny movie?

Why is it that the first thing you want to do is make a generic teen malady into psychiatric emergency?  EVERY TEEN AT SOME POINT Goes through self esteem problems, depression, anger, generalized pissiness.

What's your advice to a kid with zits?  Plastic Surgery?"

You certainly seemed to have read more into the simpleton advice that was there.  So I assume you think the "makeover and ice cream" is fantastic advice??  Oh wait, you are going to act as interpreter and tell us what Niles REALLY meant to say.

Gee - ever stop and think when you take a child who thinks they are ugly to get a "makeover", you are confirming in their mind that you think they ARE ugly and need a makeover???  Ever think that going to the salad bar with a kid that thinks they are fat may be reenforcing that thought?  Ever think that if the kid IS fat, it may (or may not be) a symptom of something else, and not just a love of Oreos?

And how did you make the flying leap to isolating the kid?  or a psychiatric emergency? I never came CLOSE to saying anything like that. I believe if you READ my post, you will see I said "therapy, counseling, or whatever is needed to help the child"."  

Amazing how you can twist Niles' words into something that sounds a little more reasonable (at least on the surfact), but take mine and twist them into something outlandish.

"
Ever stop and think you're a fucking moron?  What a dope.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
Three Springs Waygookin says you need to go have a taco.  :smile:

Our Constitution is in actual operation; everything appears to promise that it will last; but in this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0300001479/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Ben Franklin Letter to M. Leroy, 1789.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »
On 2005-10-02 07:48:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Three Springs Waygookin says you need to go have a taco.  :smile:

Our Constitution is in actual operation; everything appears to promise that it will last; but in this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0300001479/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Ben Franklin Letter to M. Leroy, 1789.

"
Will you take me for ice cream after?  My mom won't because she doesn't care about me.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
I seriously doubt it was a parent asking a reasonable question. No regular person uses those terms in that manner. It sounded like someone trolling or someone from that program trying to stir shit up (lawyer for LIBEL lawsuits, viral marketing, what have you).

Also, what she said was vague, generalized and full of BS. Ok, so you want your child to succeed and be excellent and have self esteem. Uh, who doesnt? "Self esteem" is no reason to be incarcerated nor is it going to be helped by BEING incarcerated. So yeah, when I see, hear, etc a duck, its a fuckin' duck. And yeah, I am being a bit of a jackass right now :grin:

On 2005-10-02 07:48:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Three Springs Waygookin says you need to go have a taco.

Ben Franklin Letter to M. Leroy, 1789.

"
Will you take me for ice cream after? My mom won't because she doesn't care about me.

Yes, I will. Strawberry is my favorite, whats yours?

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
You certainly seemed to have read more into the simpleton advice that was there.  So I assume you think the "makeover and ice cream" is fantastic advice??  Oh wait, you are going to act as interpreter and tell us what Niles REALLY meant to say.

Actually, I said I think Niles was describing the first step in parental involvement. That's my interpretation of what he said.  Just like I interpreted your words, "Therapy, Counseling, etc" as way over the top when it comes to dealing with everyday teen angst.

Gee - ever stop and think when you take a child who thinks they are ugly to get a "makeover", you are confirming in their mind that you think they ARE ugly and need a makeover???  Ever think that going to the salad bar with a kid that thinks they are fat may be reenforcing that thought?  Ever think that if the kid IS fat, it may (or may not be) a symptom of something else, and not just a love of Oreos?

Yes, and that's what I was trying to tell you.  If a kid's weight problem is due to something other than a love of Oreos, it's up to the parent to get to the bottom of it, then figure out what to do about it.  The point was that too many parents are to QUICK to seek outside help.

So what if it is in fact true the kid could use a little color, a different hairstyle and a little less junk in the trunk?  What's your solution, lie to them and say "No, honey, you look fabulous!"??  Yeah, of course you don't say "Thats right you ugly little twit, for diety's sake, DO something with yourself!"  Because they already found something they don't like about themselves, but they may not know what to do about it.  It's your job as a parent to help fix that little glitch that's affecting their self-esteem.  

"Self Esteem" has more than one dimension.  Some kids are perfectly fine being great students and rather plain in looks, and some kids are okay with the fact that they look great, but they're a little slow on the uptake.  If they're OK, leave them the hell alone!  But when something bugs them - why not help them do something about it?

Kids aren't dumb, they're pretty self aware, and when you lie to them, you only make matters worse.  If you guide the kid in whatever area - hairstyle, clothing that makes them look and feel better, pointing them in the right direction as far as study habits go, etc etc... you're validating their appraisal of the sitation, and maybe boosting their self-esteem in that they're not totally delusional in thinking there's a problem.

All the above is with the assumption that the kid has a need for this - and isn't anorexic or falling into a body dysmorphic disorder or some kind of OCD where they must excel in every subject or they'll attempt suicide.  THAT is pathological.

And how did you make the flying leap to isolating the kid?  or a psychiatric emergency? I never came CLOSE to saying anything like that. I believe if you READ my post, you will see I said "therapy, counseling, or whatever is needed to help the child"."  

I said that because you throw around "Therapy and counseling" as if they're a part of family night!  Not everyone needs THERAPY!  Some kids just need an adult to LISTEN, hear them, and help them with the issue at hand.  In most cases, this adult is the parent, or someone close to them.  But when you start shoving a kid off to a counselor or a therapist, who is a stranger, you're essentially telling that kid, "Ya know what - I don't want to deal with this.  Your problems are nothing to me."

Amazing how you can twist Niles' words into something that sounds a little more reasonable (at least on the surfact), but take mine and twist them into something outlandish.

I didn't twist Niles' words - I used my own.  His post I agreed with, yours, I didn't. I'm not into personal attacks.  If you come up with something I agree with, you'll be the first to know.

Ever stop and think you're a fucking moron?  What a dope."

I don't know if this is yet another anon... which is why it makes things a lot easier if anons would just register a bullshit name just so we can keep the bagheads straight... anyway... Yes, I have paused many times to ponder whether or not I might be a fucking moron.  I never claimed to be perfect, and I'm sure there are times when I'm totally off the mark.  

In this case, I disagree with your assessment of me being a dope, moron.

I give as good as I get :wink:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
Since everyone seems to be in a "self esteem" crisis these days, I figured I'd throw in this interesting read.

http://www.sciam.com/print_version.cfm? ... 414B7F0000

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
Ms. Basket,

The "What a dope" comment was for the anon poster who was on the "Did you ever think..." rant, not you.

Sorry...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 09:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ms. Basket,

The "What a dope" comment was for the anon poster who was on the "Did you ever think..." rant, not you.

Sorry..."

Ok ok... I wasn't sure... Moron comment withdrawn! :smile:

Now go get a name! It's not hard - surely you don't really think my name is Ms. Basket! :grin:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
Just wanna butt in here edgewise...

"And how did you make the flying leap to isolating the kid? or a psychiatric emergency? I never came CLOSE to saying anything like that. I believe if you READ my post, you will see I said "therapy, counseling, or whatever is needed to help the child"."

Its TERRIBLY hard to tell the bagheads apart. I was assuming you were one of "program for everything" types, but even still, going to get some doc to push pills and force or pressure for 'therapy' isn't always the right thing to do.

And yes, program = isolation, and acting like its a psychiatric emergency and ironically creating one as part of the therapy.

Anyway... spending time, giving attention and affection, and making them feel good (wow, loving them, what a concept!) does just fine on its own. When I see parents talking about things they want for their kid and what is with their kid it reeks of someone ordering something at Burger King. "Oh yeah I'll have some self esteem w/ extra structure, emotional growth, achievement, excellence, aaaand special sauce".

Its THOSE types who I was LEAPING to conclusions at - because its REAL HARD to tell an anon from another anon if they dont even sign their posts with some tag at the end! You can get a name and still be anon, and we could distinguish you from the masses of asses out there. And yeah, they would throw their kid up somewhere to get the laundry-list of warm and fuzzy teen help industry buzzwords done to their kid and act like "self esteem" and "being pushed to excellence" are worthy reasons to incarcerate a child.

So, I apologize for misunderstanding... but I still think the first thing that mom should do is take the kid out and be a freaking mother and talk before LEAPING and putting her child with total strangers herself.

And PLEASE REGISTER! Ginger already knows your ip addresses, we never will, but we could still distinguish you from the other anons.

Hear me people: We now have to deal with another race - small and feeble when our fathers first met them, but now great and overbearing. Strangely enough they have a mind to till the soil and the love of possessions is a disease with them. These people have made many rules which the rich may break but the poor may not. They take their tithes from the poor and weak to support the rich and those who rule.
http://www.powersource.com/gallery/people/sittbull.html' target='_new'>Chief Sitting Bull, speaking at the Powder River Conference, 1877

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 09:12:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Quote:

Do you know anything good or bad about Auldern Academy. I need a good, very structured girls boarding school for my daughter, I need a place that she will succeed and be monitored and her have good wholesome fur while meeting some self esteem issues and being encouraged to excellence. Help   Lacey

You came to the conclusion that it was all a set up to start trouble based on these two grammatically incorrect sentences? Well two sentences, and a sentence fragment, but who is counting? Well techinically I am I suppose, but back to the orginal point that somehow you could just read this post and see a troll in the in disguise? The terminology would somehow lead you to believe that this is a troll?

What even based on the above information provided qualifies you to give the advice to take the kid out for ice cream? Where is the kid's medical history hidden in that post that would indicate you could summarily dismiss the poster's posted intentions to gain information on a safe placement for his/her child? Is is in the grammar, or is it in the font? Maybe just maybe its the mispelling of fun that helped you play Mr. FBI man and come up with a full profile of this dastardly bad bloke!

Perhaps your just full of shit, and you should give the person the benifit of the doubt next time, or look a little closer and you will see what you missed.

Myself I will stick with the Turkish Style Taco. I had one today in Itaewon the sleaziest part of Korea I have been to so far, but the food was excellent. However, I do believe I am going to have to get a blood test from contracting some wierd STD from just sitting on a stool.  :cry2:

Our country right or wrong. When right, to be kept right; when wrong, to be put right.
--Carl Schurz, German-born U.S. general and U.S. senator

"

TSW, *WHAT* regular white-bread mini-van driving mom uses the vocabulary and terminology that anon poster did? Seriously, who the fuck do you know who talks that way?

Am I alone here in thinking that sounds like hot-buttons and buzzwords out of a seminar or "words of the day" for the WWASPS sales department?

Also, me going after "good wholesome fur" was me being a jackass. I dont really give a shit about mispeeling and bad grammer, but if I already think the person is trolling, a lawyer, someone from the program, etc then Im going to be less likely to contain myself.

There might be a chance she just talks weird, or was already in one of those madhouses as a child, or read a brocure and picked up the lingo, or whatever. It just felt very, very fishy and trollish.

Also, you might want to wear a dental-dam under your undies when you sit youre in some of the sleazy parts of down, or maybe some depends for adults? I THINK its waterproof, at least, and it could help with crotch-sweat if its real hot  :wink:

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"  Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
-- Charlie Brown, _Peanuts_ [Charles Schulz]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
For one, if I think someone is missing something, I at least state what it is.

For two, I DONT THINK ITS ACTUALLY A PARENT! I acted this way in the first place thinking it wasnt an actual parent, it wasnt my justification after the fact it was my REASON before I did it.

For THREE, if it IS a parent, what I'd suggest NOT KNOWING A DAMN THING (because she didnt SHARE anything) is to try to actually do something with the child her damn self and be a parent, because the only thing a program salesperson is going to say is "You have to send your child to us or they'll be deadinsaineorinjaaaaail"

You find me ONE program, ONE program that would ever say "nothing is wrong with your kid, shut up, get some help for your hypocondriac-by-proxy ass and give lil' Bobby a cookie" and I'll buy you a beer. The closest to that Ive EVER seen is a program stating theyre not a treatment center, and arent prepared/liable for certain meds, psychiatric shit, drug/detox, violence, etc, to cover their own ass should a parent ask why their child wasn't treated for it.

BTW, she wasn't asking for what you did, wilderness crap (with you there to prevent it from turning into another Paradice cove), she was suggesting a "structured boarding school" which could be juuust like Cross fuckin' Creek for all we know, and we dont even know that the child has any problems to begin with, just that the parent wants it for her kid.

So, wheres your standpoint? Whats this amazing hidden point that Im not seeing, PLEASE enlighten me! No there arent any black helicopters but the ONLY thing I can do is assume because like most Struggling PARENTS they say vague unsubstantiated shit themselves as justification for vague, unsubstantiated 'treatment' of their children, with a vauge, unsubstantiated goal (of making money as the ulterior one).

When she comes by and actually shares this herself, we'll see what this is a case of. But I think we wont be seeing her again, or shes gone to strugglingteens to be told by the stepford retards that you have to give your child over to strangers bla bla fuckin' blah.

Ministers say that they teach charity. That is natural. They live on hand-outs. All beggars teach that others should give.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

[ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2005-10-02 09:53 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
"Oh mommy - nobody likes me cause I'm stupid and ugly and fat"

"There, there Sally darling, it's ok.  You are uglier than dirt, so we'll go take you to get a makeover!

Oh - and I think an ice cream would help.  But you are such a fat ass, maybe we should stop at the salad bar instead"

Brilliant!  I certainly hope you don't have kids or you grow up a little before you do.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Three Springs Alumni
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 10:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

""Oh mommy - nobody likes me cause I'm stupid and ugly and fat"

"There, there Sally darling, it's ok.  You are uglier than dirt, so we'll go take you to get a makeover!

Oh - and I think an ice cream would help.  But you are such a fat ass, maybe we should stop at the salad bar instead"

Brilliant!  I certainly hope you don't have kids or you grow up a little before you do.

"

Brilliant! Your inductive logic and the implication I was trying to give are non-existant and went way over your head, respectively!

Ok, icecream and makeover might not work with someone who is lactose intolerant, vegan, or a fatass. SPIFFY. Some kids might like some things more than makeovers to do for fun, SPIFFY!

The point was to do something the child would really enjoy, because when youre having fun you dont feel so fucking shitty and depresed and forget about what made you feel so bad, and because it gives them a chance to open up and talk. Personally speaking, if I feel bad and a friend of family member or my GF gives me attention I feel better, is everyone else on earth so different?

All the girls I know liked icecream and makeovers... now obviously a guy woudlnt like that unless he was a little fruity... how about a burger joint and a trip to a movie or rent him a video game? Go do mini golf or go-karts? Sports? Sheesh! Use your imagination!

BTW - if you think that fat women dont like to eat icecream or get cosmetic shit done then I suggest you take your ass down to a neighborhood salon and see some of those fat  women that are damn fucking in love with their fat asses getting their hair and nails done, and call them ugly as dirt, ok? They're enjoying themselves and feeling good and thats what the whole damn point was.

Maybe they could slap some shit into you or tell you to grow up.

P.S. - how are you both so pedantic and stupid at the same time?

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler