Author Topic: WHY DID YOU NEED ALL THIS INFORMATION  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHY DID YOU NEED ALL THIS INFORMATION
« on: July 08, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
This is in response to all the nay sayers who say the believe that to be quiet about the way you go about getting with enemies should be followed.

Why did you need to have a clipboard that asks for people's names and addresses. Why does an attorney need any information such as date of birth, name and address, and otehr pertinent information to do preliminary research before even deciding to take a case. Firms we have spoken to NEVER EVER need personal information to begin finding where the money is. EVER EVER EVER, and no...not EVER. This is specifically directed at the group who has attempted to extract information and make public all of the horrible things that went on at Straight. You want to go on the news, you want to make as many people public as you can and then tell others to keep quiet about their mongering and melting downing.

You go on Monty and don't name names. You cry and moan about injustices and tell others to pipe down. You make public things that you are already knowing that nothing can be done about them. You get in your group of former staff members and suddenly remember, ALL AT ONCE, that you were all suddenly abused back in the day.

If you were really wanting to get even with your enemies you would not make public what you already know to be true. You would not scream louder that you know nothing can be done beyond your futile whimpering that you were hurt back in the day. You are louder in saying who you really are by what you don't say and the research you claim to have found.

If you really wanted to make things right in our world you would not have a forum. You would make it exclusive. You would not have a site that exxagerates information about former owners of dissolved companies that you claim their hand was forced into shutting down when the business roster of their county clearly states a business decision was made in interior to shut down and dissolve. The facts that you deem insignificant scream louder than the ones you want everyone to know.

If you really wanted your enemies dead, you would do what you beg others to do by laying low and waiting for them to do the wrong thing and then taking advantage of what you know is your time. You are not real.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
I agree with that. The only nerve that got struck is this big desire to let everyone know who you are. "I have a G.E.D., I have a G.E.D!!!!"

Media isn't good for much but getting others in trouble and making defendants cases in court out to be shams. Sammie and the rest of that bunch of staff who still hold flames for their old Straight Inc. who want everyone to know that they don't really do shit at all but bark loud without true bite, just want to make sure that you never have your day in court. They will get any information they can on you.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 13:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

If you really wanted your enemies dead, you would do what you beg others to do by laying low and waiting for them to do the wrong thing and then taking advantage of what you know is your time. You are not real.

OTOH, if you only wanted your old enemies to lose the ability to fuck w/ you and your kids, you might go about it quite differently.

A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.
http://memory.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_46.html' target='_new'>James Madison, The Federalist No. 46

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 13:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is in response to all the nay sayers who say the believe that to be quiet about the way you go about getting with enemies should be followed.

Why did you need to have a clipboard that asks for people's names and addresses. Why does an attorney need any information such as date of birth, name and address, and otehr pertinent information to do preliminary research before even deciding to take a case. Firms we have spoken to NEVER EVER need personal information to begin finding where the money is. EVER EVER EVER, and no...not EVER. This is specifically directed at the group who has attempted to extract information and make public all of the horrible things that went on at Straight. You want to go on the news, you want to make as many people public as you can and then tell others to keep quiet about their mongering and melting downing.

You go on Monty and don't name names. You cry and moan about injustices and tell others to pipe down. You make public things that you are already knowing that nothing can be done about them. You get in your group of former staff members and suddenly remember, ALL AT ONCE, that you were all suddenly abused back in the day.

If you were really wanting to get even with your enemies you would not make public what you already know to be true. You would not scream louder that you know nothing can be done beyond your futile whimpering that you were hurt back in the day. You are louder in saying who you really are by what you don't say and the research you claim to have found.

If you really wanted to make things right in our world you would not have a forum. You would make it exclusive. You would not have a site that exxagerates information about former owners of dissolved companies that you claim their hand was forced into shutting down when the business roster of their county clearly states a business decision was made in interior to shut down and dissolve. The facts that you deem insignificant scream louder than the ones you want everyone to know.

If you really wanted your enemies dead, you would do what you beg others to do by laying low and waiting for them to do the wrong thing and then taking advantage of what you know is your time. You are not real."

What makes you think there aren't ten times as many of us waiting in the shadows?

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »
I must have hit a big nerve. You anons are realy attacking. Oh I am so hurt :rofl:
I do my own thing I am not part of a group I don't get involved with gathering info. All I do is what I want at the moment I want to. I LOVE that you are ass backwards.
While you sit at your computer dishing bullshit I am at the door of your neighbors and your coworkers and where ever else I may choose. So kiss my ass. Mel Betty Miller Calvina and the rest of you cave dwellers.
Want to stop me?
Then sue me.
otherwise bugger off.
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
Nobody is better at buggering off than you, sam if that is your real name. You botched that check someone was going to donate at a survivors convention, reading all the past posts. You work for the man and the only nerve you hit is the one you're attacking; my fat pussy. Noone has attacked you except your own paranoia and its all a big conspiracy to find out who you are and that you work for Sembler or w/e is in that dirty uneducated mind of yours. Mere comments are made about your lies and about the rest of your staffers who you sometimes hang with and discuss extracting information when you can, though doubtless you are in a dry spell rite now and the upcoming survivors are getting wise to this fucking site and its exxagerations, a point already discussed.

If you ever do get a degree beyond a G.E.D. let us know. Otherwise, bugger off. Sue who?!? You don't have a penny, pawning that jalopy you drive would put you in more debt.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »
Anon you are so full of shit I can smell it from here.
Yup that is right I refused money from some one who wanted to refer kids to other programs. I dont want that money. Plus that was over 5 years ago. Is that all you got. Go get it yourself if its so important. I dont hang out w/any one I live far away from the Straight Bullshit.
I have never tried to hide who I am. My name is samantha monroe. I am a child rights activist. I ask for NO MONEY I REFUSE TO MAKE A PENNY OFF THE SUFFERING OF CHILDREN.
Dry spell. I think not. I have a full scheduel that is what freaks you out. So why not say who you are. Or are you afraid to be known. Why hide behind an anon post. Come out of the closet.
Cave dweller.
I already gave the info on how to find info on my education. Can you read farther than a few 3rd grade words? Look it up. Again NOTHING TO HIDE. Oh yeah, What kind of car do you think I drive? You are nothing but a bored cave dweller that has nothing better to do than waste my time.
So either face me in reality or waste there. I am done with you.
YOU HAVE BEGUN TO BORE ME WITH YOUR REPETITION.
YAWN
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
No sammie, you have't touched a nerve.  You're just getting ON my nerves.

Oh rightous one. Go save the children of the world; be our hero.  I look up to you like a 5th phaser.

LMAO   :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
Sam, look at ma post on "Let's do it for Sammie". And no, the person who was offering you a check for children was not someone who was trying to put kids away. Again, another lie. that person was a concerned individual fore the rites of kids who is a freind of mine.

You would like that for me to come forward and frekaishly say who I am and give up my addrss and all the petty shit that you think is dear. Tell you what, you give me your address and phone number, I'll giv eyou mien. You like that information becuase it makes you fele importnat and you probblay stick the paper with my printed information on it up yor asshoel.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 07:30:00 AM »
On 2005-07-08 17:58:00, sammiegirl wrote:

cave dwellers.

cave dweller = troglodyte...always loved that word.

just my 2cents (which has nothing to do with the post)
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2005-07-08 19:24:00, sammiegirl wrote:

"Anon you are so full of shit I can smell it from here."

First-class cult lingo.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 20:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sam, look at ma post on "Let's do it for Sammie". And no, the person who was offering you a check for children was not someone who was trying to put kids away. Again, another lie. that person was a concerned individual fore the rites of kids who is a freind of mine.

You would like that for me to come forward and frekaishly say who I am and give up my addrss and all the petty shit that you think is dear. Tell you what, you give me your address and phone number, I'll giv eyou mien. You like that information becuase it makes you fele importnat and you probblay stick the paper with my printed information on it up yor asshoel."

Funny you mention that Sammie is uneducated...Yet you seem to have a problem spelling basic words, in serveral of your posts...thus ruling out a typo.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]