Author Topic: Are there any normal people here?  (Read 7764 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are there any normal people here?
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
=====
"I have learned that success is to be measured
not so much by the position that one has reached
in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome
while trying to succeed."
              --Booker T. Washington
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
You're right, I am of a vast slightly shallow majority.
I just wanted to help, maybe MY method is tough love too.
People share my views in the company  I keep...different circles. I wasn't trying to belittle, I guess that's just the way things sound from my mouth.
Anyhow,
I simply wanted to debate a point, that being I live a successful life(by the standards of the society I am part of) and Elan was merely a silly bump in the road for me.

For those to whom It is more, I was suggesting that no Elan was NOT right for them.They should have been inplaces where they can deal with mental issues.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I am only honest.

Oh and by the way,
I do not "belittle people because of their weight"
I merely have opinions on how people should look, personal tastes.
All the people I know would aggree.
If you don't aggree, don't adhere.
My inner qualities are very much to my own satisfaction.
So yes, I work hard even though my family has money and am fortunate.
You can't fault me for being satisfied or having opinions as I cannot fault you for the same.

Offline Chief Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
hi yuh yuh yuh hi yuh yuh yuh
i yuh yuh , I am an Indian
On 2003-11-23 09:58:00, :

\"

On 2003-11-03 10:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

\"\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
Let us all take a minute to thank the lord that Tamar does not have or want any children.  

And if you should ever change your mind, Tamar, maybe you should send them to Elan.  I hear it is a wonderful, therapeutic school.  When you are too busy to deal with your teenager's issues because you are busy starving yourself or belittling people, Elan will be willing to hold your bratty kid for the low cost of 50k per year.  

It still cracks me up that we are discussing NORMALCY with TAMAR.

So, in answer to your question, Tamar, ?Are there any normal people here??  The answer is definitely NO.  But remember, you spend more time in this forum than anyone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
Hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh

This talk will not cease until we all dance like Injuns!  And let's play some Cowboys and Marty Krugliks!

Offline ShyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
So, Tamar, you claim Elan was a walk in the park?

Let?s change the names for a minute.  Instead of  ?élan? let?s pretend we?re talking about someone?s parents.  Now this teen?s parents are tying his hands and feet in restraints, putting him in a ?boxing ring? with someone 3X his size just so that he can get beat up, of course while this is going on the parent is yelling at the teen calling him a pussy. This parent is also depriving him of proper medical care, spitting in his face, constantly telling him how worthless he is, depriving him of sunlight for days, weeks or even months in some cases, forcing him to stay up at night for days on end.  No working phone in the house...not even to dial 911 should it become necessary.  

Now, what would happen to these parents?  Do you think that maybe, just maybe, they might be charged with child abuse and neglect?

My point is that what goes on in these places is legalized child abuse.  

Anyway, I do agree with you Tamar about one thing.  After Elan it is our job to pick up the pieces.  Elan may be a screwed up place, but we?re the ones who have to live our lives, so there?s no point in blaming them.  

This forum should be a place where we can come to find old friends, make new friends, tell war stories with people who might understand us, and bash that Godforsaken place!
\'ve often regretted my speech, never my silence

Offline Dr Gerald Davidson

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh hiyuh

This talk will not cease until we all dance like Injuns!  And let's play some Cowboys and Marty Krugliks!  

"

I am kinda upset that there has been no mention of playing Dr. Gerald Davidson and Marty Kruglik, but perhaps no one had thought of it yet.
am A Elan psychiatrist and Marty Kruglik\'s gay lover

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
You have got to be kidding me tamar is back here!!
Tamar your life must really be sad all you do is talk about people weight, i have no idea what weight has got to do with elan..... Unless your just fucked in the head and dont understand  nobody cares about weight here!!!It is so sad you can look at your self in the mirror and think you look good with your bones showing hun you need help, elan did not help you at all..
 Your not that good looking in the first place to try to put people down on here! If i were you i would of cut and pasted someones elses picture.
That looks half way good!

Offline Elanuanumous

• View Profile
    • http://www.kabbalart.com
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
Let?s change the names for a minute.  Instead of  ?élan? let?s pretend we?re talking about someone?s parents.  Now this teen?s parents are tying his hands and feet in restraints, putting him in a ?boxing ring? with someone 3X his size just so that he can get beat up, of course while this is going on the parent is yelling at the teen calling him a pussy. This parent is also depriving him of proper medical care, spitting in his face, constantly telling him how worthless he is, depriving him of sunlight for days, weeks or even months in some cases, forcing him to stay up at night for days on end.  

Well actually I watched someone die in the boxing ring! Claire "Woodman" was my peer in the early eightys when Joe ran his babysitting service and you all slide now if you want to know the truth!!
I could tell story upon story but just listen to Art he pretty much covers it well enough! Elan was a sick and insane place to be and no it did not save my life, it gave me PTSD among other things, so FUCK the place I hope it burns to the ground and stop picking on Claire she was abused like the rest of us, she just does not know how to leave her abusers yet which is sad! :flame: [ This Message was edited by: Elanuanumous on 2005-07-10 15:32 ]
Everything Hitler did was legal\"
.......Martin Luther King J.R.