Author Topic: executive staff with tattoo on wrist  (Read 1395 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
executive staff with tattoo on wrist
« on: July 05, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
who was the executive staff member at straight, springfield, that had a tattoo on his wrist and rode a harley, was probably about 6', had straight brown hair and wore a beard?  Was that Miller Newton?  i only recall him ever leading like 1 rap but i remember seeing him around the building.  Did Miller Newton work at springfield?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »
No, that was not Miller Newton.  He did his evil primarily in St. Pete, but was known to visit the other torture facilities on occasion in his role as "clinical director".

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »
Naw, but I hear Miller has "666" on his scalp  :lol:
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
Hey, I remember that guy. He had tattoos all over his wrists. He rode a BMW. Talked about being in AA? Sorry, I don't remember his name. He thought he was really cool, but was kinda dorky. He wasn't too abusive from what I remember. Found out after straight that he lied about his clean-time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Tim Kelleher?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »
no, it wasn't Tim Kelleher, i remember that guy well enough. This guy seemed to come around about the same time as Joe Pellitier. One time after i was out of str8 i was watching an episode of "Independent Lens" on some P.B.S. station. The show was all about tatoos and i remember seeing this executive staff member from str8 in the documentary showing off and talking about his tatoo on his wrist. That was in about 1991.
Was it a B.M.W. bike?
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
Mr. Kelleher, Muther fucker, used to come up to the back of group and be all intimidating with his chest all puffed up. And just stand there and look at everyone and try to unnerve people.  What a fucked-up muther-fucker. He was a predatory-oppressive-exploiter, a sadistic, mean, slave maker. He must'a' been searchin' for some meaning in his fucked up life.
i'm not really meanin' to talk all this shit but this is what i remember about that cat.
What i got for him is maybe just this side o' hate, or maybe it is hate and i'm just tryin' to make it sound good, but i'm tryin' like hell not to hate.
Oh, yeah, and fuck Princess Diana and Nancy and Ronald Reagan too :smokin:  :skull: