Author Topic: First time here, found this by accident or maybe not. Need  (Read 2614 times)

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
First time here, found this by accident or maybe not. Need
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »
I think it would be quite beneficial to this child if she knows that you are concerned and will be looking into this facility.  You can help her stay grounded, be a voice of reason (if she is in one of these places, she may very well lose her grip on reality).  Stick with her, and she may be much less susceptible to any sort of brainwashing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline PFRR

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfrr.org
First time here, found this by accident or maybe not. Need
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2005-07-06 17:39:00, Antigen wrote:

"Please don't take offense, but.. I'll ask you again. Is this Andrea trolling? Someone connected to Andrea? Or is it just coincidence that you happen to use the same ISP from the same region as she?

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

"

I found this post finally just so you know it is not me trolling and please grow up and stop being paranoid at least about me anyway if I have something to say I say it, trust me you do not intimidate me in anyway - lets get real here, also this woman did find me apparantly by google so I am in contact with her, without all the confusion that she got here again the paranoia stopped actually helping a situation, she has gotten this Mom in touch with me, the
Dad was pushing this and the Mom is now regretting this, so we are helping to get Mom connected with the right folks, the program cannot legally stop her from bringing her daughter home.  BTW they are from the East Coast if that is what you were asking.
Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »