Author Topic: Escape from Horizon Academy. The student nearly died  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from Horizon Academy. The student nearly died
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 12:47:30 AM »
You don't need guard towers and machine guns to make a gulag. Some of the hardest walls to climb are the ones made by the human mind.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: Escape from Horizon Academy. The student nearly died
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 04:17:20 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
From January of this year:

Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
...The owner of Horizon Academy, is Jade Robinson. A man who, when he was administrator at Casa By The Sea (raided and shut down for abuse) in Mexico, tackled, restrained and sat on me for hours because on my first day I started crying and demanded to talk to my mother. During the struggle I received a HUGE gash on my leg from the broken tile in the bathroom where I was held for 2 weeks, I slept and ate there as well.

I have been told that during the struggle of ABUSING me Jade Robinson received a scratch which was the "reason" that both Dace Goulding and Jade Robinson recommended that I be shipped to High Impact (raided and shut down for abuse) where I was nothing short of TORTURED for 2 months straight, until they had decided to "let me" come back to Casa By The Sea.

This same thing happened to many girls and I can assure you that Jade Robinson had everything to do with it. In fact once Jade left, to open up Bell Academy (now defunct) in California the ritualistic beatings seemed to dwindle off. (I also never saw that special torture bathroom be used again) So do you think Jade isn't abusing kids at Horizon? maybe because its a US school he cant or maybe he just had his fill in Mexico but I would still never trust my child near that man.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=25592&p=322690#p322690

Thanks for the quote, good thinking I was about to reiterate and we all wouldn't want that lol...

Were all surprised that this kid is 19 and instead of just arranging his exit plan he fled into the desert, but doesn't that give you definitive insight that this school is most definitely a lockdown (not to mention abusive) facility? He obviously didn't have any access to a phone to call home (although the problem being his parents are the reason he is still there) nor anyway to make take his leave safely, yet he risks his life to ESCAPE this place. There is most definitely a reason that "camp" is in the middle of the desert, wwasp would rather their detainees die than escape their money grubbin grasp.

Simply put, a wwasp school = private prison just the same as a wwasp employee = scumbag... follow the trail these monsters leave behind and you will find a multitude of broken families and ruined lives in their wake. These men are sick and demented and deserve nothing less than to rot in a jail cell for their crimes against humanity, yet instead they are hired as deans and administrators of schools and permitted to open up new private prisons even though every other place they worked was shut down siting evidence of child abuse.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

was thinking tho, that this would be another article that would be well suited to be discussed on Topix...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]